Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,843 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588233 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
sampitts: the tin is am using too results, d one i have d original has no english, dat's why i want to supplement it wit d oda
Submit the original of the one u gave cdhc,they are intrested in ur university prerequisite. No buy job for urself
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by coldgate(f): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
Siga: .....Post graduate diploma is designed for graduates while Advanced diploma is pretty much for High school grades mostly...
@ siga: Tanx. I would go ahead with the George Brown college application then. I have been given up to June to pay first semester fees. I actually have the entire fees now. Do I pay for first semester only or do I pay up? Will it up my chances with CDHC? Tanx.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
coldgate: @ siga: Tanx. I would go ahead with the George Brown college application then. I have been given up to June to pay first semester fees. I actually have the entire fees now. Do I pay for first semester only or do I pay up? Will it up my chances with CDHC? Tanx.
....Nna...no rush pay ...CDHC don tell u to wait before making any payment....but if school say u have till June to pay first semester....wait till June then....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
Oga siga, abeg am still waiting on ur help... I want to gather every possible info.
Biko,Ejor,duAllah help Me.
In case u forgot what d 'P' is already, it is; I want to transfer from here[am currently in first year(2012/2013 session)] I need advice on how to go bout it. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
blink6: Oga siga, abeg am still waiting on ur help... I want to gather every possible info.
Biko,Ejor,duAllah help Me.
In case u forgot what d 'P' is already, it is; I want to transfer from here[am currently in first year(2012/2013 session)] I need advice on how to go bout it. Thanks
...where are u?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
'NIGERIA'
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
blink6: 'NIGERIA'
...bro...u cant transfer, get that out of the way....all u do is find urself a school u want...go for the program u want...when u get here...go see ur course advisor/coordinator with ur transcript and official course details on each course from the school....they will look at the courses u have done before...weigh it with wat they offer and decide from there if they will waive anything for u....u might have to debate ur stands as well...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
blink6: 'NIGERIA'

Guy, it's simply called Transfer Credit...In some cases, you would need to start all over.....
Contact the School to confirm their requirements for ''Transfer credit'' applicants.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by accra2005: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
@earthgreeners,
How far about your admission and supervisor issue?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by coldgate(f): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
Siga: ....Nna...no rush pay ...CDHC don tell u to wait before making any payment....but if school say u have till June to pay first semester....wait till June then....
I will wait.Tanx a lot.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
Pls everyone i seriously need help! I heard u cann't used another person's statement of account to apply for study permit in canada, i want to use my uncle's acct and his company's acct but not the same surname, is it advisable or will the embassy refuse me visa becos of that?? Pls ur advice is needed??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
emmausa: Pls everyone i seriously need help! I heard u cann't used another person's statement of account to apply for study permit in canada, i want to use my uncle's acct and his company's acct but not the same surname, is it advisable or will the embassy refuse me visa becos of that?? Pls ur advice is needed??
....Na wrong thing u hear...I am a living witness...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
@ saga; u mean i shouldnot use my uncle's acct, and his company's acct....he runs an oil company and has very good statement. Or shld i go ahead wit it. Pls reply asap!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
emmausa: @ saga; u mean i shouldnot use my uncle's acct, and his company's acct....he runs an oil company and has very good statement. Or shld i go ahead wit it. Pls reply asap!
...Haba...First...na Siga..no be Saga....secondly...I don answer ur question now....whoever told u that is wrong...na lie
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
Pls siga! Just go straight and tell me if is advisable to use my uncle's acct and his company's acct, or shld i forget using his acct for my visa application. Tell me which u think is good pls!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
@ Sampitts: Please am waiting for ur reply to my request...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
buchxx:
Submit the original of the one u gave cdhc,they are intrested in ur university prerequisite. No buy job for urself
I'v nt givem dem any. Dat's y am confused
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
Pls house help me out am in a state of delema, i was told that using anoda person's acct wil lead to immediately refuse of visa. Am planin on using my uncle's acct and his company's acct but not the same surname, pls is this true dat they wil refuse me? My uncle is an oil and petroluem dealer and has a good and more than enough money in his acct. Pls if u have anyone who has gotten visa wit someone's acct let me knw pls asap!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
emmausa: Pls house help me out am in a state of delema, i was told that using anoda person's acct wil lead to immediately refuse of visa. Am planin on using my uncle's acct and his company's acct but not the same surname, pls is this true dat they wil refuse me? My uncle is an oil and petroluem dealer and has a good and more than enough money in his acct. Pls if u have anyone who has gotten visa wit someone's acct let me knw pls asap!
You didn't pay attention to what Oga Siga is telling you....He has said it all but i understand what you need, and that's explanation. You can use anybody in the world as your sponsor, as long as u av solid proof to back-up the person's reason for sponsoring you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Robbie37: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
@emmausa
Yes you can, but please read the previous parts of the thread for details.

In my opinion you need to read the Deputy High commission's website in- out, then go through the thread to enlighten yourself with people's experiences, if you are serious about your app. All the best...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
@buchxx..bro,i directed some questions to you ystday about your details. let me paste it
Huzzie:
....so pls dnt take any offense.welcome to d forum anyways, What school did u apply to, wot level , wot start date Spring/fall ,when did u submit ur docx to CDHC and when were u called for medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
sampitts: I'v nt givem dem any. Dat's y am confused
like i said, give them original,if u can get the original of the next one join it.if u cant leave it, since its only english and its sometimes waived in enginering programs in nigeria. They will judge u based on university performance u did and prerequisite of the program u applied.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
buchxx:
like i said, give them original,if u can get the original of the next one join it.if u cant leave it, since its only english and its sometimes waived in enginering programs in nigeria. They will judge u based on university performance u did and prerequisite of the program u applied.

In as much as English is sometimes waived for engineering programmes in Nigeria, he's heading to a country where English language is a very determinant factor in admission of students for studies...if and only if he wrote a TOEFL or IELTS exam, he can use it in place of English and submit only the main certificate (cos in the questionnaire, emphasis is laid on English language qualification since its not our 1st language). If otherwise,he should try his best possible to attach the back-up certificate in which he made a credit in English Language. Let's not give any room for story telling...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jasperkin(m): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]FOR PHASE OF PART 4 ,JUST IT OUT ONCE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
Onye oma:

In as much as English is sometimes waived for engineering programmes in Nigeria, he's heading to a country where English language is a very determinant factor in admission of students for studies...if and only if he wrote a TOEFL or IELTS exam, he can use it in place of English and submit only the main certificate (cos in the questionnaire, emphasis is laid on English language qualification since its not our 1st language). If otherwise,he should try his best possible to attach the back-up certificate in which he made a credit in English Language. Let's not give any room for story telling...
I'll try to get the original, bt if it's taking time, I'll jst print the coloured copy of d online result and submit it along with the second one. Thanks guys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
sampitts: I'll try to get the original, bt if it's taking time, I'll jst print the coloured copy of d online result and submit it along with the second one. Thanks guys

Fine,don't forget to include the scratch card(s) if you wish to submit the coloured print out of the results
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by gwobo(m): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
Please I need advice, I'm about applying for Concordia university for Msc Industrial Engineering. Deadline for september start is June 15 can I still make it considering I want to write IELTS in may. How is d application fee paid. And if there is any other Schl that can wave IELTS plz suggest. Prof. Siga abeg help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
gwobo: Please I need advice, I'm about applying for Concordia university for Msc Industrial Engineering. Deadline for september start is June 15 can I still make it considering I want to write IELTS in may. How is d application fee paid. And if there is any other Schl that can wave IELTS plz suggest. Prof. Siga abeg help.
....I checked the requirements and I cant find IELTS as one of it....where did u get that from?

http://www.me.concordia.ca/prospectivestudents/graduateprograms/masterofindustrialengineering/
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by gwobo(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
I wrote to them and they said I must produce an IELTS result.
How abt d application fees? Hw do u go abt dat?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
gwobo: I wrote to them and they said I must produce an IELTS result.
How abt d application fees? Hw do u go abt dat?
....well...if thats the case...u can register ASAP...get it done as its not difficult....but u need 18wks of processing time...worst case....if u apply and VO wants to approve ur visa...they may request a new start date...at which point u write the school and they will most likely grant u a new start date of Jan 2014...but at least u knw say visa sure...as per the application fee....u can use a valid pako (credit card)....or if u dont have any...ask someone u sabi anywhere in the world we get one...or better still contact the school and ask them for another form of payment....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by gwobo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
Thanks. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.