Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (586288 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
gwobo: I wrote to them and they said I must produce an IELTS result.
How abt d application fees? Hw do u go abt dat?

Register for IELTS Academic.It's N35K.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
:DHehehe...Siga don buy job..emmausa is definitely a new bie, take ur tym to read siga's last post..
emmausa: Pls siga! Just go straight and tell me if is advisable to use my uncle's acct and his company's acct, or shld i forget using his acct for my visa application. Tell me which u think is good pls!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 3:20am On Apr 19, 2013
status changed to 'Contact the center you applied, your attention is required'

I believe in God no doubt.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:33am On Apr 19, 2013
mozo: status changed to 'Contact the center you applied, your attention is required'

....Baba God don do am....congrats.......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 4:25am On Apr 19, 2013
Helo house, i think am getting the case of using someon's acct as ur sponsor. My frnd from india who's an agent to accredited colleges and universities in canada told my that using someon's acct is isn't good instead let the personal transfer the money to my acct, and am gonna claim is a loan for my studies, wit this the chances of gettin visa is high. Wat can the house say about this....i shld have sumitted my application for long but becos of this i haven't. Need ur reply frnds!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 6:44am On Apr 19, 2013
Siga: ....Baba God don do am....congrats.......

Thanks bro. God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 7:28am On Apr 19, 2013
mozo:

Thanks bro. God bless
Congrats bro,pls can u list the dox u submitted and who is ur sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dotman(m): 8:54am On Apr 19, 2013
Morning guys,

Please i need your help. I need a university in Canada that resumes in January 2014 for Undergraduate program (preferably Economics)for my Little sister. Preference provinces are Ontario and Alberta.

Many thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2013
Please when is the last day for someone applying for September intake. Will it be late by next month?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rockar: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2013
mozo: status changed to 'Contact the center you applied, your attention is required'

abeg when did u submit ur application...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2013
onuawuchi: Please when is the last day for someone applying for September intake. Will it be late by next month?
I mean for visa application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2013
lucky Don: Congrats bro,pls can u list the dox u submitted and who is ur sponsor?

Thanks bro, on d road right now will list my docs when am settled. But my bro is my sponsor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2013
rockar:

abeg when did u submit ur application...

February
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2013
mozo:

February
Congrat bro...I ought to panic now about u bn called, cos I applied in January but I won't, I just have 2 keep my hope up and put all trust in God.# Que sera sera#
emmausa: Helo house, i think am getting the case of using someon's acct as ur sponsor. My frnd from india who's an agent to accredited colleges and universities in canada told my that using someon's acct is isn't good instead let the personal transfer the money to my acct, and am gonna claim is a loan for my studies, wit this the chances of gettin visa is high. Wat can the house say about this....i shld have sumitted my application for long but becos of this i haven't. Need ur reply frnds!
Sincerely if u get ignored in ur subsequent posts don't get offended, our purpose here is to help each other...we have tried to profer solutn to ur questions yet u are using India scenario as ur point of reference!shocked srzly, read through the whole thread 4rm part1 to date, I rest my case... cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by coldgate(f): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2013
Good Morning House, Please someone should help me with a rough estimate of room and board in Toronto. I need this info for the IM1294 application form.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2013
Wich school and wen is ur start date
mozo:

February
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olufunmilola89: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2013
gwobo: Please I need advice, I'm about applying for Concordia university for Msc Industrial Engineering. Deadline for september start is June 15 can I still make it considering I want to write IELTS in may. How is d application fee paid. And if there is any other Schl that can wave IELTS plz suggest. Prof. Siga abeg help.

U DONT NEED IELTS, I WAS GIVEN ADMISSION FOR THIS SAME COURSE IN FEB AND I NEVER DID IELTS AND FOR APPLICATION FEE, U CAN USE ANY ATM CARD COS I USE MY GTB CARD FOR THE PAYMENT.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2013
olufunmilola89:

U DONT NEED IELTS, I WAS GIVEN ADMISSION FOR THIS SAME COURSE IN FEB AND I NEVER DID IELTS AND FOR APPLICATION FEE, U CAN USE ANY ATM CARD COS I USE MY GTB CARD FOR THE PAYMENT.
....Ah...a ma da fun e ooo....God will definitely grant u the joy ur name is asking for....samething I told him but he insisted the school replied his mail demanding IELTS...so...I am confused oooo cos nothing like that on their requirement ooo...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by EdemDebrah(m): 11:14am On Apr 19, 2013
Hi guys,please i need advice on getting a legal custodian for my 17 yrs old sister that want to study in Canada.Any info on how to get it?....Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2013
EdemDebrah: Hi guys,please i need advice on getting a legal custodian for my 17 yrs old sister that want to study in Canada.Any info on how to get it?....Thanks for your anticipated response.
...Ur best option is to seek legal counsel....most likely her parents will sign off on some docs...but a lawyer is ur best bet .... goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Aduke02(f): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2013
GboyegaD:

Ok. I don't know what the paper application checklist is however a friend of mine going to Quebec and applying online wasn't asked all this in his application and he just applied last week. If your checklist requires it, please add it.

Hello, Please can you find out from your friend how long it took him to get his CAQ? thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
Congratulabiaaaaaaaaaaaaa to u mozo, plz kindly list d documents u submitted and hw much was in ur acct clossing balance

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Akanmu2013: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
@mozo
coNgrat for your visa collected.may God doing my own for me too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
Akanmu2013: @mozo
coNgrat for your visa collected.may God doing my own for me too
...Akanmu, Kanmu...U don come again...u no go kill me ooo....how far with ur process now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
Siga: ...Akanmu, Kanmu...U don come again...u no go kill me ooo....how far with ur process now?

grin grin grin grin
D only Baba Siga in the house...I hail thee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by yinkavelli(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
hello lovely people of nairaland, i am very concerned about a Canadian immigration website i visited 6months ago in regards to getting a work visa there....this is the site w w w . c a n a d a v i s a e x p e r t. c o m tho i applied a long time ago, i had forgotten about it when all of a sudden they just started bombarding me with calls this past week, asking me questions ranging from my educational, work back ground and how much i earn presently. i tot all was well until it got to a point when they stared to ask me for my MasterCard details, for an assessment fee of more than $600 which they said will be deducted from my atm. anytime the funds gets there. i don't mean to sound paranoid but it sounded dodgy to me, i guess this is maybe asper sharp naija boy. well, i asked my bank to block my ATM till i can ascertain the authenticity of this company or website...please nairalanders, i need your comments flowing in as reasonable, rational and responsible also helpful comments about them will be immeasurably appreciated. God bless the works of our hands, and may our good dreams come true. Yinkavelli undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
Thanks alot for pple who have clarify my doubts!
Secondly i was denied student visa to study in USA last year......shld i tell the canada embassy that i was refuse f1 visa to study in US, and what shld be my reasons for that? Thanks house!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Akanmu2013: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
@Oga Siga
thank you sir. i applied to georgian college alredy. but it was very difficulted to doing it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
yinkavelli: hello lovely people of nairaland, i am very concerned about a Canadian immigration website i visited 6months ago in regards to getting a work visa there....this is the site w w w . c a n a d a v i s a e x p e r t. c o m tho i applied a long time ago, i had forgotten about it when all of a sudden they just started bombarding me with calls this past week, asking me questions ranging from my educational, work back ground and how much i earn presently. i tot all was well until it got to a point when they stared to ask me for my MasterCard details, for an assessment fee of more than $600 which they said will be deducted from my atm. anytime the funds gets there. i don't mean to sound paranoid but it sounded dodgy to me, i guess this is maybe asper sharp naija boy. well, i asked my bank to block my ATM till i can ascertain the authenticity of this company or website...please nairalanders, i need your comments flowing in as reasonable, rational and responsible also helpful comments about them will be immeasurably appreciated. God bless the works of our hands, and may our good dreams come true. Yinkavelli undecided
...Canadian website na www.cic.gc.ca ....be very careful
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
Akanmu2013: @Oga Siga
thank you sir. i applied to georgian college alredy. but it was very difficulted to doing it.

Hmmm akanmu kanmu...i don get U o ...person wey no sabi oyinbo can never write "thank you sir. i applied to georgian college alredy but it was ....." Oda na format.

I like ur style...fire on bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
dommakavelli:

Hmmm akanmu kanmu...i don get U o ...person wey no sabi oyinbo can never write "thank you sir. i applied to georgian college alredy but it was ....." Oda na format.

I like ur style...fire on bro.
....Bro...leave Akanmu alone and lets play along....lol grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Akanmu2013: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
Siga: ....Bro...leave Akanmu alone and lets play along....lol grin

i did not told u i dont knowing english. is all ofyou that want to correction me anytime i written some thing here.is only oga siga who answering me anytime i wrote. look let me told you i done Neco and pass c6 in english so belive me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.