Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

This Section Needs A New Moderator.... - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / This Section Needs A New Moderator.... (1184 Views)

Pictures Of Me; That's What This Section Is For. / Why Is This Section Boring? / Beautify This Section With Your Works. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Section Needs A New Moderator.... by Dolemite(f): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
A moderator that would put up EVERYONES work on the frontpage not just his own showing his website... although I have no graphic design skills but I see a lot of talent here...this section needs a mod that will show this talent.
Re: This Section Needs A New Moderator.... by fbistarship(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
you are on point, although am also not a graphic designer, but i do visit this section often just to feed my eyes with d designs here, and i think it would be better is seun or Erad add another moderator, serioulsy this section needs two moderators, Erad should choose a partner or let the active graphic designers nominate some they think can assist Erad..thanks and regards
Re: This Section Needs A New Moderator.... by spywareczar(m): 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
I believe why most topics from here don't make frontpage ɪ̣̝̇§ bcoz they re in form of advert and Ɣøµ knw Seun ɪ̣̝̇§ against dat,, posting ur works here is same as advertising ur self, except maybe its a tutorial, tips, tricks and incredible art/graphic works from different anonymous pple,, if Ɣøµ want to advertise your self or company on nairaland, Ɣøµ'll hve to follow due process

1 Like

Re: This Section Needs A New Moderator.... by Dolemite(f): 2:29am On Mar 19, 2013
Crap, erad advertized his website in the form of a tutorial...on the front page!!!
Re: This Section Needs A New Moderator.... by erad(m): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
If I had gotten thay article from anoda website, i'm sure i'll hv put the website I got it from there. I got an article from my blog and attached the source there, what's the crime in that I've told mukina a million times to add another mod to this section S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ direct ur grievances to her. Thank you. I'm trying the best I can.
Re: This Section Needs A New Moderator.... by Dolemite(f): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
Right and I nominate spywareczar for moderator, best graphic artist on here grin, and i'm sure he'll showcase everyone's work.
Re: This Section Needs A New Moderator.... by erad(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
Dolemite: Right and I nominate spywareczar for moderator, best graphic artist on here grin, and i'm sure he'll showcase everyone's work.
infact if u urself wanna be mod, d floor is all urs... I'm sure my oga spy knows better than this. He knows the complexity associated with these things and he understands quiet alright the limitations of mods which by the way outweighs the advantages. I used to complain the same way about the previous mod (boss Ugo), not until i became mod before i realised that the problem wasn't the mods but the site's administration itself. I derive no benefit from being mod and really don't appreciate being antagonised for whats not my fault or within my control. Thank you
Re: This Section Needs A New Moderator.... by spywareczar(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
Dolemite: Right and I nominate spywareczar for moderator, best graphic artist on here grin, and i'm sure he'll showcase everyone's work.
lol am a newbie in dis forum grin
Re: This Section Needs A New Moderator.... by spywareczar(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2013
@Erad, pls Ђδω can I delete any of my post or topic??
Re: This Section Needs A New Moderator.... by erad(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
spywareczar: @Erad, pls Ђδω can I delete any of my post or topic??
which of the posts?? I should be able to move it to recycle bin.
Re: This Section Needs A New Moderator.... by lightheart(m): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
What I am trying to understand is how a mod is expected to post every designers' work on the frontpage. Frontpage isn't a platform to showcase skills. Rather it is one to educate and help as the need may arise.

I see no bias here. I expected complainants to have suggested threads qualified for frontpage but alas, none provided. Not surprising, tho.

My grouse with mod is he needs to be here more often. More of those enlightening topics too. I no dey envy ya position sha. smiley
More power to your clicks

(1) (Reply)

Crazy T-shirt Design / Private Tutor In Graphic Design / WANTED URGENTLY: Graphic Designer Wanted In Lagos.( 2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.