Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,517 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? (50340 Views)

Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles / Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused / Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by palmasglobal: 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
Just read it this morning on AIT That Celestine Babayaro is bankrupt, it touches me from my head to my feet. Please how do we revive this young man that sacrifice himself for the growth of this country, this young man that made this country proud in his days.

please advice on how to go about it. Thank you

It can happen to anybody, and we are ready to lend a hand.

advice please

3 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by quality01(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
Plz am equally bankrupt.I served diz country in 2009-2010(NYSC) and since den no job,no income.plz I need a helping hand.

464 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Kizuba: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2013
Dont you worry guys, let me just ask my oga at the top and get back to you

17 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by joseph1013: 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
Lend a helping hand for what? Did he give me any money while he was raking in tens of thousands of dollars weekly. He earned in a year what alot of nigerians will not earn in a lifetime? Why are we like this? Why do we have the mentality that someone else should take care of our shortcomings. Is it my fault that he failed to plan for retirement? Does he not know that he'd not play football forever? Pls and pls, nobody should disturb me o.
That is how some of these present players will come in the future and tell us they are bankrupt. If they like they should not invest the millions of naira and dollars they are earning now. All the gifts and cash being given to them should be judiciously used. A player's career is very short. Only a FOOL will not put that in perspective.

153 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Itoroetti(m): 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
Segun odegbami and co all played for Nigeria during those days were there was no money,yet I haven't heard this sort of news of brokage from them.
When dis guys makes money,the believe d control their world,hence they can acquire anything without any act of saving.if babayaro couldn't save the millions of dollars he earn during is chelsea's career of almost 10years,then d is a big problem.same babayaro was decamped from camp in 2004 for disobeying camp rules and reckless wastage of money,now jungle don fully mature.

24 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by fELiscatus: 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
palmasglobal: Just read it this morning on AIT That Celestine Babayaro is bankrupt, it touches me from my head to my feet. Please how do we revive this young man that sacrifice himself for the growth of this country, this young man that made this country proud in his days.
advice please

Did Celestine endorse this begging you are carrying out on his behalf? You just said he is bankrupt and started asking how people can donate money to help him, you don't even know if he would be okay with people organizing a public fundraiser on his behalf.

28 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by venorite(m): 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
See talk,make him go meet pple wey chop am with am...mtscheew
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by YorubaOmoge: 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
No.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by gluv01(f): 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
quality01: Plz am equally bankrupt.I served diz country in 2009-2010(NYSC) and since den no job,no income.plz I need a helping hand.

Jeeez!!! lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're so funny

4 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by lonelydora: 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
I serve this country during my NYSC, and uptill today, they have not recognised me. I need a hand too.

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
That's why education is more important than talent. If he's educated (formal or informal) he could have learnt how to invest all the money that accrued to him with his talent.
I'm sorry @OP, the young man is alone on this one because no one enjoyed the lavish lifestyle fame and fortune brought him so he's bound to enjoy languishing alone. cool

5 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by ZUBY77(m): 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
who is not

4 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by mike404(m): 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
quality01: Plz am equally bankrupt.I served diz country in 2009-2010(NYSC) and since den no job,no income.plz I need a helping hand.
Well said

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by free2ryhme: 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
how is that our/my business ?
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by chucksbadt(m): 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
only the oga at the top can save babayaro from this mess!

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by lifestyle1(m): 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
He send you ?
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
palmasglobal: Just read it this morning on AIT That Celestine Babayaro is bankrupt, it touches me from my head to my feet. Please how do we revive this young man that sacrifice himself for the growth of this country, this young man that made this country proud in his days.

advice please
why should we help ? when he probably spent his money on cars, houses and dashing girls money for intimacy. the guy should know that he shouldn't spend over his limit. just because his a footballer undecided
@op abeg make you see sense....OPEN YOUR EYES !
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by ifyalways(f): 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
@OP,who send you message?Unsolicited help / evil rumor is from the Devil, you know. wink

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
ummmm, when he was being told to behave well during his time, he was busy displaying his arrogance and neglecting training and coaches, BUT prefares carrying 'chicks' ups and downs the beaches, now money don finish , na me go come borrow am? YOU CHOP ALONE , YOU DIE ALONE...
OSAZE SHOULD ALSO LEARN FROM THIS, BECAUSE THEY HAVE SIMILAR CHARACTER.

3 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
duh!! I'm broke too and I need help. angry angry angry

who is Celestine Babayaro anyway?

3 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
LMAO!! I don't know if this dude is being real or joking...either ways, this is funny grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
Lmao... The guy isn't bankrupt - he still cruises around London in big whips with one of my big naija uncles... Heck, he's now a top don hustling everywhere and getting paid on the low...#LowKey

He might not be as rich as he was when he played for Chelsea, but the doozy is still richer than at least 80% of Nigerians...

His lifestyle and women messed him up but he's still getting paid...

Big ups to the great Celestine Babayaro of Chelsea - I started supporting Chelsea in Sec. because of him, Tony Andre Flo, Ruud Gullit, Zola, Le Saux, Dan Petrescu, Chris Sutton, Jimmy Flyod Hasselbaink, Leboeuf etc... Then we later added Vialli, Didier Deschamps, George Weah, Marcel Desailly etc..

8 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by pomporiking: 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
Phuck this
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by dc555: 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
After all the hustle and tackles this is how it ends. Really sad indeed.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Fadelex(m): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
Well, he's nt gonna be d first, mike tyson, paul gascoigne,etim esin and so on av declared bankruptcy b4... Let him talk to mikel if he can drive him around london since he spent 8years dere... Mikel shld be able to help him....

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by akintun: 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
I saw his name on d list of bankrupt former footballers on d bbc. John Barnes dat we see on SS was also on d list, and d guy doesn't look bankrupt to me. D truth is dat babayaro would be ok, we should be thinking and trying to help d Nigerians dat live on less than one dollar a day.

4 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
honestly, I ll gladly help you if I can.
Lesson 4rm Babayaro: Invest properly your money before the rainy day...
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by pomporiking: 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
shymexx: Lmao... The guy isn't bankrupt - he still cruises around London in big whips with one of my big naija uncles... Heck, he's now a top don hustling everywhere and getting paid on the low...#LowKey

He might not be as rich as he was when he played for Chelsea, but the doozy is still richer than at least 80% of Nigerians...

His lifestyle and women messed him up but he's still getting paid...

Big ups to the great Celestine Babayaro of Chelsea - I started supporting Chelsea in Sec. because of him, Tony Andre Flo, Ruud Gullit, Zola, Le Saux, Dan Petrescu, Chris Sutton, Jimmy Flyod Hasselbaink, Leboeuf etc... Then we later added Vialli, Didier Deschamps, George Weah, Marcel Desailly etc..

Abeg jhor!!no dey form sey u sabi after you go google dose names

9 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 20, 2013
If you wanna know who's broke and bankrupt, go look Eric Djemba Djemba of Cameroon... grin

That guy probably works in a warehouse somewhere... sad

6 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by ACM10: 12:00am On Mar 20, 2013

grin grin grin grin grin grin I've never laughed so hard like this in my life. But seriously, why should we help those bankrupt players? How many of them donated some part of their money to charity during their sunny days. In my opinion, we owe them nothing.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin oh Lord grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup / King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 / Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.