Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

To The Ants, I Am God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The Ants, I Am God! (1062 Views)

Did Jesus Really Say I Am God? / The Use Of "I AM" (god's Name) By Illuminati Entertainers Today / I Am God, I Make Peace And Create Evil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Ants, I Am God! by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 19, 2013
To the ant in my compound, I am God. These little creatures, there is so much to learn from them. They move in groups, sometimes on queue to locate grains of sugar. With a sense of smell, sharper than humans, the ants perceived the grains of sugar that poured from my spoon. No one loves sugar like ants.

I did not notice that the grains of sugar, which was destined to my Garri soaked in ice-cold water with ground nut had slipped off and pour on my feet, How can I get so lost in thoughts that I poured the Sugar that I cherished and wanted sip to make my hot afternoon a great one pour on the floor. Now, the ants arrived uninvited, the queue is long enough and through the crack on the wall behind the outdoor Jacuzzi. Ants are smart,...But a minute, They think I am God, they think I actually poured the Sugar for them.

I listened and I heard the ants, I tried to key into their 2 dimensional consciousness just to listen to conversations. Below are excerpts of what trespassed.

Ant Joe: I told you, God will bless us with sugar today, and it happened, lets go enjoy!

Ant Bisi: Mehn, If y'all wanna go lick sugar, me I no dey there oh, the last time we tried, hundreds of our brethrens were killed cos God with his very large legs matched on us unknowingly. God doesnt care if we live or die.

Ant Mohammed: Ssssshhhh He is coming! Listen, the footsteps are thunderous, he sounds like thunder and his voice is like a thousand chariots

Ant Janet: (Seeing my toes) He is here, God is round, He is big and round, more than 1 million times our size.

Ant Joe: (Apparently by my feet) No Janet, God is long, I can see him from here, his length is as long as millions of our kilometers.

Ant Mohammed: (By my ankle) Both of you are wrong, He is so tall into the sky, in fact, He is tall into the heavens, and his head is covered by clouds. I cant even see beyond his west.

Moral:
We all are right about God, we are all accurate. We all describe God based on our perspective. And if we can put ourselves in other persons position, we will understand God based on that perspective. To know more about God, we need to evolve beyond ants paradox and beyond human paradox.

To know about God: Be reminded that you are soul energy being experiencing life in lower dimensions and particulate plane of existence. Go within for answers.

4 Likes

Re: To The Ants, I Am God! by ooman(m): 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
Sorry but ants do not believe in God. So they do not respect you as God, this is why they sting humans in the first place. Ants only go about their business, feeding themselves.
Re: To The Ants, I Am God! by PastorKun(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
ooman: Sorry but ants do not believe in God. So they do not respect you as God, this is why they sting humans in the first place. Ants only go about their business, feeding themselves.

So basically speaking ants and atheist are on the same pedestal. tongue

3 Likes

Re: To The Ants, I Am God! by ooman(m): 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
Pastor Kun:

So basically speaking ants and atheist are on the same pedestal. tongue

"basically speaking" yep. tongue tongue tongue
Re: To The Ants, I Am God! by mumumugu(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
To GOD, ATHEISTS ARE ANTS
Re: To The Ants, I Am God! by ooman(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
mumumugu: To GOD, ATHEISTS ARE ANTS

To atheists God is a toy for children

1 Like

Re: To The Ants, I Am God! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
There is a lesson from the Topic, I wish y'all can fix the puzzle and see the truth in the yarn.
Re: To The Ants, I Am God! by kramer: 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
Nice post

Billyonaire:

Ant Bisi: Mehn, If y'all wanna go lick sugar, me I no dey there oh, the last time we tried, hundreds of our brethrens were killed cos God with his very large legs matched on us unknowingly. God doesnt care if we live or die.

Love this grin grin grin
Re: To The Ants, I Am God! by rareman(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2013
I guess most post here don't see this thread the way the op sees it. Billi!! Just like in the bible when people asked 'is saul now among the prophets?' with your marardonic dimples in politics lol nevertheless Billi your post got got me thinking but even the declared that we are gods. Literally speaking oh! Writing you are not just a god to the ants but you are a god to your environs, situations. You are what you believe you are!

(1) (Reply)

THE GOD THAT CAN NEVER FAIL - / How To Get A Free Bible / Catholics Must You Go For Confession B4 Taking The Holy Communion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.