Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Use Of "I AM" (god's Name) By Illuminati Entertainers Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Use Of "I AM" (god's Name) By Illuminati Entertainers Today (1078 Views)

What Is The Use Of Fasting,when God still Answer prayers with Full Stomach? / Dr. John Hagee: Women Who Call God’s Name During Sex Should Be Jailed / Did Jesus Really Say I Am God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Use Of "I AM" (god's Name) By Illuminati Entertainers Today by AOmega: 11:29am On Mar 22, 2012
The entertainment world, under influence of the occult and the Illuminati, has embraced and promoted the New Age, Luciferian idea that man can “become God.” The notion of humans acquiring divinity is reflected in the lyrics, imagery and symbols used in pop culture, including the repeated use of “I AM”, the name God uses in the Bible. The deception that man can now become God, which started in the Garden of Eden, has gone mainstream as many belief systems, New Age groups and religions promote the idea that a human can attain godhood or has hidden divinity within them that just needs to be released. And the proclamation of “I AM” is just another subtle means of communicating this idea to the public.

Full story

http://beginningandend.com/god-entertainers-today/
Re: The Use Of "I AM" (god's Name) By Illuminati Entertainers Today by Jenwitemi(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2012
So? Man has to become god to solve all his issues. Nothing wrong with that.
Re: The Use Of "I AM" (god's Name) By Illuminati Entertainers Today by benodic: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2012
God is. Soul is. Soul can never become God but after being purified and all the dross removed It becomes God like and takes Its rightful place in the kingdom of God.

(1) (Reply)

The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites / TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies / Ghanaian Pastor Want A Contest With Nigeria Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.