Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State (16107 Views)

#ProjectClothe1000 By Nasarawa Corpers In Sdgs & FRSC CDS Group / Borno A15 Camping In Nasarawa Stream 2 Lets Meet Here / 17 ‘Fake’ Corpers Arrested At Kubwa In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by scribble: 7:42am On Mar 19, 2013
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) on Monday discovered a fake National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) orientation camp at Tammah village, Nassarawa Local Government Area of Nassarawa State, with 62 ‘corps members’.

It was gathered that the fake camp was to operare for just a day, in which all the fake corps members would take their pictures with the NYSC crested vests and other kits and be likely issued fake certificates for future reference.

The fake corps members, consisting of 44 females and 18 males, were arrested and paraded by the state commandant, Mr Andekin Amos Musa, who said that the routine surveillance of the command made the arrest possible.

He added that the four drivers who conveyed them to the village, and the photographer hired for the illicit job, were also arrested.

He said, “The suspected fake corps members were arrested at the outskirts of Nassarawa Town near the Government Secondary School. Investigations are still on, and as soon as they are concluded, they will be charged to court.

“So far, our investigations reveal that one Chinedu is the coordinator and director of the fake camp. We also discovered that the fake corps members paid sums ranging from N120, 000 to N200, 000 before being admitted to the camp.

“I want to warn parents and guardians to watch their wards very closely so as to curb their excesses.”

Some of the suspects who were interviewed claimed to be running evening classes at the University of Jos, Jos, Plateau State.

They also claimed ignorance of the fact that it was a fake camp, saying they were lured into it out of desperation as without an NYSC discharge certificate, one would not be able to secure a job in future.

It will be recalled that the NSCDC had recently arrested and paraded fake corps members caught at two different fake camps preparing for orientation and induction at the outskirts of the state.

http://www.theheraldng.com/nscdc-discovers-fake-nysc-camp-in-nassarawa-state-photos/

1 Like

Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by grafikii: 7:46am On Mar 19, 2013
Topic should be oga at the top discovers fake nysc camp.
How is it even possible to set up a fake camp, na wa for this country sef.

4 Likes

Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by israel007: 7:49am On Mar 19, 2013
Good move. Now they should be considered for pardon on 'my oga at the top'. Statement.
Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2013
Oga at the top is now working

2 Likes

Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by Walexz02(m): 8:51am On Mar 19, 2013
What!!
Abeg na wetin dem dey do for there?* fucкing themself I guess*
Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by Tolexander: 8:59am On Mar 19, 2013
Fake people operating a fake camp.

Seems the 'my oga on top' issue has really brought the organisation to public notice making them to be more fervent in their responsibilities.
Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by vanstanzy(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2013
Only in the under-developed North, and tommorrow these guys will come parading their fake certificates and contest for

political office. Trust my gullible Nigerians to vote them in too. angry angry angry angry
Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by vanstanzy(m): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2013
“So far, our investigations reveal that one Chinedu is the coordinator and director of the fake camp. We also discovered that the fake corps members paid sums ranging from N120, 000 to N200, 000 before being admitted to the camp.

Why my name sake, CHINEDU? The guy don hammer though. grin grin grin
Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by Tolexander: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2013
vanstanzy: Only in the under-developed North, and tommorrow these guys will come parading their fake certificates and contest for

political office. Trust my gullible Nigerians to vote them in too. angry angry angry angry
before making any comment, try to read and understand the whole part of the news.

Didn't you read the part of the news where they talked about the operator of the fake camp? Just because you saw nasarawa, you jumped into the conclusion!

1 Like

Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by joebeckz(m): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2013
@OP this is not the true story. I watched it on news. They were in d main camp but were fake corpers. There was no fake camp. So were ever u got diz modified version of the story, na u know. How will u say a difrent story from my oga at d top? U no de fear? U can read d beta story wt diz link

http://www.naijaonpoint.com/2013/03/nscdc-arrests-62-fake-nysc-corpers-in.html

1 Like

Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by scribble: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2013
joebeckz: @OP this is not the true story. I watched it on news. They were in d main camp but were fake corpers. There was no fake camp. So were ever u got diz modified version of the story, na u know. How will u say a difrent story from my oga at d top? U no de fear? U can read d beta story wt diz link

bros all join...na sha fake
Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by iamswizz(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2013
Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by chucksbadt(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2013
its obvious they wer not in good terms wiv der oga at the top tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by Lusola15: 10:54am On Mar 19, 2013
Its not a must u serve
Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by nikkypearl(f): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2013
vanstanzy: “So far, our investigations reveal that one Chinedu is the coordinator and director of the fake camp. We also discovered that the fake corps members paid sums ranging from N120, 000 to N200, 000 before being admitted to the camp.

Why my name sake, CHINEDU? The guy don hammer though. grin grin grin

badt guy! grin der u go again!may God nd d igbos 4gv u o!
Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2013
NSCDC at it cheesy
Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by dridowu: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2013
Fake Nysc Camp is not new in Nigeria, if fake Commissioner can exist so what is fu.k about fake Nysc, I just hope we won't have fake President
Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by meerah25(f): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2013
Tolexander: before making any comment, try to read and understand the whole part of the news.

Didn't you read the part of the news where they talked about the operator of the fake camp? Just because you saw nasarawa, you jumped into the conclusion!

Abi Ooooo!
Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by mkoabiola: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2013
Where dere is original ,dere mus b fake.
Even fake humanbeing sef de.
Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by Sweetapple007(f): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2013
Gov has no right to arrest those fake copper, what do they expect jobless graduate to do? It better than kidnappg ,robbery ad other violent crime, they shld settle them instead.
Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by olu4life(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2013
What a Pity!!! I know of some peeps who did it and got their discharge certificates. It isnt their fault cos its their school that caused it. And at the rate at which they request for nysc certificate when looking for jobs pushed them to it. Aint gonna blame them
Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by ifyalways(f): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2013
They probably gained admission with fake results.
Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 19, 2013
NSCDC doing the job right... Kudos to Oga at the top! That's all.

1 Like

Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by yunisco: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2013
Why are part time students distroying dere life wit dere own hand? who told dem dat NYSC exclusion letter given to dem is not accepted by govt n organisation. Anyway wrong info, I finish from part time and I'm currently working in one of d new generation bank. U guys should 4get about dis discharge certificate of a thing and just biliv in God, ur partime certificate and full time is dsame, none is carrying fulltime or parttime. Go for dat interview and tell dem what u can offer. D fact dat u hv graduated is enough guarantee 2 secure job anywhr.

4 Likes

Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by tman08: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2013
Am currently serving in same LGA ..... I Neva saw anytin like dis ...all i had was ...d fake corpers wer caught in. D main camp ....... Dey were der to steal
All join My oga @ d top is becoming busy grin
Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by bowei(m): 11:31am On Mar 19, 2013
scribble: The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) on Monday discovered a fake National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) orientation camp at Tammah village, Nassarawa Local Government Area of Nassarawa State, with 62 ‘corps members’.

It was gathered that the fake camp was to operare for just a day, in which all the fake corps members would take their pictures with the NYSC crested vests and other kits and be likely issued fake certificates for future reference.

The fake corps members, consisting of 44 females and 18 males, were arrested and paraded by the state commandant, Mr Andekin Amos Musa, who said that the routine surveillance of the command made the arrest possible.

He added that the four drivers who conveyed them to the village, and the photographer hired for the illicit job, were also arrested.

He said, “The suspected fake corps members were arrested at the outskirts of Nassarawa Town near the Government Secondary School. Investigations are still on, and as soon as they are concluded, they will be charged to court.

“I want to warn parents and guardians to watch their wards very closely so as to curb their excesses.”

Some of the suspects who were interviewed claimed to be running evening classes at the University of Jos, Jos, Plateau State.

They also claimed ignorance of the fact that it was a fake camp, saying they were lured into it out of desperation as without an NYSC discharge certificate, one would not be able to secure a job in future.

It will be recalled that the NSCDC had recently arrested and paraded fake corps members caught at two different fake camps preparing for orientation and induction at the outskirts of the state.

http://www.theheraldng.com/nscdc-discovers-fake-nysc-camp-in-nassarawa-state-photos/

Pure story!!! i needs graphics to support this claim joo
Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by Costa2000(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2013
Fake corpers na wa ooooo.
Re: 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State by Anextin(f): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2013
joebeckz: @OP this is not the true story. I watched it on news. They were in d main camp but were fake corpers. There was no fake camp. So were ever u got diz modified version of the story, na u know. How will u say a difrent story from my oga at d top? U no de fear? U can read d beta story wt diz link

what are u saying. they were in a different camp not the usual keffi camp

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC: Increase In Allowance Depends On New Minimum Wage – DG, Kazaure / 40 Outgoing Corps Members Face Sanction In FCT / 18 Important Registration Requirements All NYSC 2018 Batch A Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.