Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

My Experience With Almajiris After Kano Luxurious Bomb Blast. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With Almajiris After Kano Luxurious Bomb Blast. (1634 Views)

60 Years After, Kano Groundnut Pyramids Site Turns To Football Field / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / Will Apc Postpone Its Primaries After Kano Bomb Blast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Almajiris After Kano Luxurious Bomb Blast. by Ournaija: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2013
Yesterday evening I was on bed when I saw the news of Kano Luxurious Park bombing on my mobile phone, as I was reading and scrolling through comments I....

It wasn`t a surprise thing to find myself in Kano. Last year I visited virtually all the 19 Norther states including Abuja in execution of projects across the States. In most cases I squat with friends up North for security reasons.

Immediately after the news of the blast, My friend Lawal, a native of Kogi state rushed back home. Though he looks like an Hausa/Fulani but the locals know he is a Christian/non-Hausa/Falani chap. Immediately he came into the house, he shouted bomb blast and started packing few of his belongings into a small bag. He asked me to do same. I asked where are we running to? And he replied just pack, the Hausa/Fulanis will soon be here. We heard that the Igbos are about to attack too. I replied back by saying, we did no wrong and why would they attack us. The JTF will soon be around to crush anybody that tries to make a silly move. He gave me a goofy smile and continued with his packing.

While I was yet speaking he jumped through the window, before I colud pick a pair of trouser I heard some strange noise from afar. I ran after my friend, the more I run the more the Almajiris get closer to me while my friend kept miles away from the rest of us at a supersonic speed. The Almajiris were holding various weapons like matchets, sticks, gallons of kerosene etc. My strength couldn`t carry me as I wished, as they grabbed me and wanted to light me up. Someone tapped me by the cheek and I woke up, so it was all dream. Ope ooooooo I shouted . I hugged my babe for waking me from that trap.

Nairalanders, stop blaming our Christian/non Muslim in the North. Some are yet to understand that we dont have any security network in place in this country. And Nigerian government is yet to deal with this people decisively for reasons best known to them. There are other Southerners/foreigners who are there to execute/transact one business/project or the other hoping to return in a short while and got themselves trapped. The issue is not of ignorance but of greedy political/religious leader using uneducated Almagiris to achieve their evil aim. I dont wish anyone to find himself in such trap. What a horrible way to die.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Almajiris After Kano Luxurious Bomb Blast. by mike404(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2013
O boy this your movie go make brain o
grin
Re: My Experience With Almajiris After Kano Luxurious Bomb Blast. by modextus(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2013
at first i was surprised o..cus i'm in kano and i did'nt hear about any violent act yestrdai..but the truth is that it would be quite difficult to start all over from scrap most of the people who are still here are here bcus of work or businesses kano is a centre of commerce it is'nt places like damaturu..to just pack and live would'nt be easy at all..
Re: My Experience With Almajiris After Kano Luxurious Bomb Blast. by Ournaija: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2013
mike404: O boy this your movie go make brain o
grin

You can imagine the kind death those that died during each crises.
Re: My Experience With Almajiris After Kano Luxurious Bomb Blast. by Burger01(m): 9:26am On Mar 19, 2013
No matter the projects or contracts your life comes first.. Those pigs don't want development in their regions and while not just leave them and allow them build caves and dungeons to suit their 'no western development' campaign... BTW, that dream could come to reality.. God has given you a sign and so gerrout of that hell hole... sad
Re: My Experience With Almajiris After Kano Luxurious Bomb Blast. by Ournaija: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2013
Burger01: No matter the projects or contracts your life comes first.. Those pigs don't want development in their regions and while not just leave them and allow them build caves and dungeons to suit their 'no western development' campaign... BTW, that dream could come to reality.. God has given you a sign and so gerrout of that hell hole... sad

Guy na Lag I dey now ooo. I was planning to be there next week. I think someone will have go in my place (maybe one of their own). wink
Re: My Experience With Almajiris After Kano Luxurious Bomb Blast. by lacasa: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2013
if the people of Kano wanted u dead u'ld αve been gone Years Ago.

The reason y we northerners dnt chastise anybody (even wen reports revealed dat xtians r largely caught bombing churches) is cos the public feeling is dat this bombings n shootings r devised to cause a religious war in ds country, wt connivance of d ruling party.

#.. Bros, stop seeking sympathy on forums, respect urself n go On Wt ur business
Re: My Experience With Almajiris After Kano Luxurious Bomb Blast. by Ournaija: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2013
lacasa: if the people of Kano wanted u dead u'ld αve been gone Years Ago.

The reason y we northerners dnt chastise anybody (even wen reports revealed dat xtians r largely caught bombing churches) is cos the public feeling is dat this bombings n shootings r devised to cause a religious war in ds country, wt connivance of d ruling party.

#.. B[b]ros, stop seeking sympathy on forums, respect urself n go On Wt ur business[/b]

Thank you, I will go about my business in the North. cool
Re: My Experience With Almajiris After Kano Luxurious Bomb Blast. by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2013
lacasa: if the people of Kano wanted u dead u'ld αve been gone Years Ago.

#.. Bros, stop seeking sympathy on forums, respect urself n go On Wt ur business
I will not be suprisd to read tomorow that it was some Igbo businessmen that planted yestaday bomb, aftall DailyTrust is already making it clear that Muslims were the target!
Re: My Experience With Almajiris After Kano Luxurious Bomb Blast. by dridowu: 10:45am On Mar 19, 2013
@op, i personally concur with you, ds is not religion issue but politician using tout to torment their enviroment. How i wish the Govt can find solution to this criminal
Re: My Experience With Almajiris After Kano Luxurious Bomb Blast. by Goldensharkis(f): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oh man fear don catch me.... Hanhhn!!! Tnk gudness it s a dream!!! Hope ur dream didn't come to reality whenever u dreamt shaaaaa Cus I get many relatives over there
Re: My Experience With Almajiris After Kano Luxurious Bomb Blast. by Ournaija: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2013
Goldensharkis: Oh man fear don catch me.... Hanhhn!!! Tnk gudness it s a dream!!! Hope ur dream didn't come to reality whenever u dreamt shaaaaa Cus I get many relatives over there

Thanks, am taking it as a revelation. I was actually planning to go up North next week. undecided

(1) (Reply)

NANS Accident Victims Handled Poorly By The Nigerian Road Safety Corp / Owner Of Associated Airlines(which Was Carrying Agagu's Body) Ill Maintained It. / Breaking News: Lecturer Shot, Wife And Son Kidnapped In Eku, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.