Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Need Help/advice On My Fall Stocks/shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Help/advice On My Fall Stocks/shares (741 Views)

Best Nigerian Stocks To Buy For Your Retirement? / Sanusi At NSE: I Am Surprised People Are Selling Bank Stocks / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help/advice On My Fall Stocks/shares by dkings101(m): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2013
Hello friends...
I need an advice or help rather. I invested close to N1m in shares years back b4 the price dropped wholesomely. The thing is that, I never assigned a stock broker (was a novice then) to help me manage my investment and till date, I don't have any stockbroker to manage this shares. I don't wish selling the stocks now. What do I do? How do I get a trusted stockbroking firm? If any please advice. Also wat r the pro and cons of stockbrokers.
Re: I Need Help/advice On My Fall Stocks/shares by biolabee(m): 6:54am On Mar 20, 2013
OP the first q is what was the basis for the shares you bought - speculative or based on fundamentals

Also at acquisition,
What was your target rate of return and what was your exit strategy
Re: I Need Help/advice On My Fall Stocks/shares by manie(m): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2013
dkings101: Hello friends...
I need an advice or help rather. I invested close to N1m in shares years back b4 the price dropped wholesomely. The thing is that, I never assigned a stock broker (was a novice then) to help me manage my investment and till date, I don't have any stockbroker to manage this shares. I don't wish selling the stocks now. What do I do? How do I get a trusted stockbroking firm? If any please advice. Also wat r the pro and cons of stockbrokers.

Can you tell us the shares you bought and how much you bought the stocks.
Re: I Need Help/advice On My Fall Stocks/shares by dkings101(m): 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
manie:

Can you tell us the shares you bought and how much you bought the stocks.

AP N200 per share
Afribank (non closed).
Skye Bank N30 per share
Zenith Mutual
Ecobank Transnational
Transcorp
Re: I Need Help/advice On My Fall Stocks/shares by stockbull(m): 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
dkings101:

AP N200 per share
Afribank (non closed).
Skye Bank N30 per share
Zenith Mutual
Ecobank Transnational
Transcorp

how would you invest such huge amount of money in this country without being care.

how and where do you buy them since you dont have a broker.you need patience. Let's know what you say.

(1) (Reply)

Mastercard To Power Nigerian Identity Card Program / Is That Thing An ASSET Or A LIABILITY? / Type Of Nigerian Bank To Save Money For Long Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.