Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

The Jokes President Is Back!!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Jokes President Is Back!!!!! (1199 Views)

Very Short Joke From The Office Of The Jokes President / Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President / *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jokes President Is Back!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2013
A teacher asked his pupils what they liked to do in future.
Hands were up, so teacher invited answers;

Ramatu: sir, i will be a pilot

Akpors: sir, i will be a thief grin

Teacher: Why Akpors?

Akpors: Sir, thieving is the easiest way of making money, i will only cover up the name "thief" with "politician" sir.

* teacher bursts out laughing*

Akpan: Sir, me i will be a mid-wife, i love viewing varieties of totos sir grin

Ogbuvugbuvu: Sir, please, me i will first teach for a while, and later if i get a decent job, i will quit sir grin grin

The teacher fainted grin grin

Re: The Jokes President Is Back!!!!! by Agybabe(f): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
If only my oga at the top permitted me to laugh but now I can only smile...uhumm
Re: The Jokes President Is Back!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
Agybabe: If only my oga at the top permitted me to laugh but now I can only smile...uhumm

lol...the truth is, you dont want people to see that your black teeth.....a smile does the trick grin grin grin grin

any way, happy xmas to you agybabe my ex grin grin grin
Re: The Jokes President Is Back!!!!! by BUSHYANUS(m): 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
lol grin
Re: The Jokes President Is Back!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:19am On Apr 29, 2013
BUSHY-ANUS:
lol grin

u see your yansh?
Re: The Jokes President Is Back!!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 5:04am On Apr 29, 2013
Barka de sallah bin cool cool
Re: The Jokes President Is Back!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
bunmioguns: Barka de sallah bin cool cool

wink

(1) (Reply)

Airplane On Oshodi/apapa Expressway Lagos / Some Facebook Gbagaunised Updates! / Illiteracy In Naija.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.