Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Any Scholarship Or Grant Winners Here? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Scholarship Or Grant Winners Here? (7664 Views)

Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) / I Want To Study Medicine Abroad With A Scholarship Or Sponsorship / If You Want To Study Abroad On Scholarship Or Tuition Free, See This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Scholarship Or Grant Winners Here? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2006
I did'nt get a scholarship but my sister got a 10,000 dollar scholarship to carleton university ottawa in canada she got it by being on the honour list.She did'nt even expect to get it the scholarship was for pharmacy she starting in september.So if you want to get scholarship in canada just finish on honours list when your in year 12.
Re: Any Scholarship Or Grant Winners Here? by edge(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2006
haba, nigerians we like scholarship well well.thats not bad the system does not help her own.fellas please search for more scholaship oppurtunities to study.this will help equip the kind of breed that will re-direct Nigeria.

sometimes i wonder how many scholarships our numerous universities offer.
Re: Any Scholarship Or Grant Winners Here? by 2fine4u(f): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2006
yup am a scholarship winner tongue i go to this expensive private university and the scholarship pays kind@ half of my tuition. hopefully i dont mess up my GPA cuzz my mom is frontin that the sch is too expensive embarassed
Re: Any Scholarship Or Grant Winners Here? by Iney: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2006
yop,
my brother won a scholarship(to Ph.D) to study in the US.The scholarship covers everything from tuition to living expenses.He only had a B.Eng when he applied.Though his his testscores(GRE-1400/1600) and GPA(4.20/5.00) were average.He graduated from Uniport.
Re: Any Scholarship Or Grant Winners Here? by Aileen: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2006
Yeah,

It is possible to get a scholarship. I studied my masters degree on a full scholarship. Several of my friends have gotten full or partial scholarships.

This website http://www.advance-africa.com/ has a very large list of scholarships available to African students. You can also subscribe to their newsletter and receive regular scholarship alerts.

I hope everyone finds it useful.

Aileen.
Re: Any Scholarship Or Grant Winners Here? by liquid81(f): 1:57am On Jan 13, 2007
@ Consultant.

hi concultant,

Can you please assist me with my personal statement to gain admission into a uk uni?

thnx in advance.

ps.

I am very impressed about your website, keep the good work up.
Re: Any Scholarship Or Grant Winners Here? by Consultant(f): 3:48am On Jan 13, 2007
Sure.

Send it to me via contactus@usastudyinfo.com.
Re: Any Scholarship Or Grant Winners Here? by docokwy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2007
Nice interest you have to study abroad. Studying abroad, especially on scholarship is the best thing that can happen to any Nigerian, given the current bastardisation of our educational system. I studied on the Belgian development co-operation (www.vlir.be) scholarship (1050 euros per month) for my MSc and I am following a PhD program under the auspices of  a German scientific society fellowship (1550 euros per month)
Re: Any Scholarship Or Grant Winners Here? by talk2dekky(f): 1:09am On Nov 01, 2007
Hello,
I just joined the forum,i was wondering is everyone here going for a postgrad? that is what is here mostly.Anyway i was wondering if anyone could help with info concerning scholarship for undergraduate studies.I am to start medical school in dominica in january and can seem to get a scholarship or loan option anywhere and my payment deadline is nov ending.Thanks any advice is welcome.[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Any Scholarship Or Grant Winners Here? by Obinoscopy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2009
Please anyone have any information on the format and type of questions asked during the Commonwealth Postgraduate Scholarship Interview for 2009/2010. Also I like to know the likely date of the Interview.
Re: Any Scholarship Or Grant Winners Here? by OliviaDesouza: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2009
hi everyone,
It really feels nice to be a part of this special community. Anyone else from Germany here?
Re: Any Scholarship Or Grant Winners Here? by pongwa(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2009
i get mobil recent scholarship ooooo cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

2014/2015 ATBU Admission Thread(the Great Balewite Lets Meet Here) / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.