Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses (7659 Views)

Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship / Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales / Buhari Awards Cash, PHD Level Scholarships To 3 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by naptu2: 1:07pm On Feb 06
Senator Uba Sani @ubasanius

Today, I received our son and daughter, Abu-Hurairah Mahadi and Nasara James Dabo who excelled in their academics. Abu-Hurairah Mahadi emerged best graduating student of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria with a CGPA of 4.95 and Nasara James Dabo, a 14-year old student who holds the record for memorizing 673 Binary Digits in 8 minutes.

I commended the two brilliant students for their exceptional performances and urged them not to rest on their oars in order to serve as role models to other students in Kaduna State, Nigeria and the world at large. To encourage them and inspire other students to strive towards excellence, the Kaduna State Government has awarded a full scholarship to Abu-Hurairah Mahadi to go for his Master’s Degree in one of the best universities in the world, after which he will be appointed as a Special Assistant in my office. Nasara James Dabo will also be awarded a scholarship to realize her ambition of becoming a medical doctor like our Deputy Governor, Her Excellency, Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe.

Senator Uba Sani,
Governor, Kaduna State.
February 5th, 2024.

Previous threads:

13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds
https://www.nairaland.com/7500520/13-year-old-nasara-james-dabo-breaks

13 Years Old Nigerian Genius Memorised 673 Binary Digits In 8 Minutes
https://www.nairaland.com/7689285/13-years-old-nigerian-genius

Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani
https://www.nairaland.com/7966827/nasara-james-dabo-iq-top

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by naptu2: 1:08pm On Feb 06
Bashir Ahmad @BashirAhmaad

Gov. @UbaSaniUS’s decision to award a scholarship to Abuhurairah Mahadi, the celebrated best-graduating student from Ahmadu Bello University, for further studies at Harvard University will inspire and motivate others to strive for excellence, knowing that their efforts will be recognized and rewarded.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1754505919075901944

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by naptu2: 1:08pm On Feb 06
Sarki. @Waspapping_

Kaduna Update: Nasara James Dabo, a 14-year-old SS1 student, has set a remarkable achievement by memorizing 673 Binary Digits in eight minutes. With a Mensa High IQ of 15, she has been granted a scholarship by Governor Uba Sani's administration to pursue a career as a medical doctor.

https://twitter.com/Waspapping_/status/1754590444573331881

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by naptu2: 1:10pm On Feb 06
Builder @MMDabo_

In another story:
Nasara James Dabo, a 14-year-old student of SS1, holds the record for memorizing 673 Binary Digits in eight minutes and has a Mensa High IQ of 15. She has been awarded a scholarship by the administration ambition of becoming a medical doctor.

https://twitter.com/Ibrahim_M_Ibrhm/status/1754791049225028069?t=f9N7Gq-B1DqH4ou_qkK2uw&s=19

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by naptu2: 1:10pm On Feb 06
End
Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by iwaeda: 1:13pm On Feb 06
Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by odinaccess: 1:19pm On Feb 06
When the above count to 10 let me know
Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45am On Feb 07
Nasara James Dabo emerged best graduating student of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria with a CGPA of 4.95
Impressive.

Find them for us cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45am On Feb 07
Nasara James Dabo, a 14-year old student who holds the record for memorizing 673 Binary Digits in 8 minutes.
Internet trolls, illiterates, swines and trouble makers in the world,
Can your lineage can ?!

Thumbs-up James.
Na man u be.
This is only the beginning of much success in your life.
The sky is just your starting point 👉

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by callmevirus(m): 5:45am On Feb 07
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Congratulations to them
Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by bigdammyj: 5:45am On Feb 07
Laudable.
Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by jeff1993: 5:46am On Feb 07
At least one good news from the North. I juss hope that the scholarship is not conditional cos I know say one old Danbaba ho dey one side dey lick him lips, dey wait to pounce on her as soon as she finishes.
Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by nairalee(m): 5:46am On Feb 07
See this governor? Wise, quiet and working reasonably but u won't hear any accolades for him.

However HELL RUFAI, his predecessor was terrible, wicked and heartless and u keep hearing about him in the news WEEKLY.

Now if both of them contests for a top position in Nigeria, HELL RUFAI will win with a landslide.

This means Nigerians like WICKEDNESS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by tunwumi: 5:46am On Feb 07
Ok
Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by DadojoReloaded(m): 5:47am On Feb 07
I love the fact that government wants the scholarship recipient to come work as special adviser after the master's degree.
However, I hope the guy no go pass there Japa sha.
Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by Goodlady(f): 5:48am On Feb 07
Laudable cos it ll motivate others.
naptu2:
Bashir Ahmad @BashirAhmaad

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1754505919075901944
What about wives?
Won't they dash dem 13 year olds?
No mind me this morning cos I never see my period (salary).
Naptu2, are you married?

1 Share

Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by Chikel20000(m): 5:50am On Feb 07
Commendable
Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:51am On Feb 07
DadojoReloaded:
I love the fact that government wants the scholarship recipient to come work as special adviser after the master's degree.
However, I hope the guy no go pass there Japa sha.
No, he won't.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:51am On Feb 07
Goodlady:

Naptu2, are you married?
Don't be a troll sis.
You are talking to a chairman who was already a teenager with a beautiful babe when Nigeria got her independence!
That is bros of all brosses....

Goodlady:
I just love his posts. Make I be a good girl. 😊
Good gurl.
Okay, cho kiss 💋 😘

@topic,
this is so laudable from those kids.
They will go far in life.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:53am On Feb 07
Very commendable
Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:53am On Feb 07
P1PrinceKT:
Very commendable
You can say that again

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by LeeSmart: 5:53am On Feb 07
Uba sani a very kind man, he's not a religious bigot like his predecessor

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by Goodlady(f): 5:56am On Feb 07
post=128325766:

Don't be a troll sis.
You are talking to a chairman who was already a teenager when Nigeria got her independence.
That is bros bros....

@topic,
this is so laudable from those kids.
They will go far in life.
I just love his posts. Make I be a good girl. 😊

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by Getintouch2004(m): 5:56am On Feb 07
Nice on Mr Governor. I like it when academic excellence is rewarded

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by money121(m): 6:01am On Feb 07
Ok
Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by Magnificenttop: 6:04am On Feb 07
Commendable.

That's a worldwide treasure. Keep her at all cost from the reach of religion of peas and it's foot soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by shortIGBOman: 6:07am On Feb 07
Northerners are silent achievers
*Zero Chest beating
*No bragging

1 Like

Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by EverythingPhone(m): 6:16am On Feb 07
Contact me to track your list or stolen mobile devices or phones
A trial will convince you
Contact me via siggy below
Re: Governor Uba Sani Awards Scholarships To Two Kaduna State Geniuses by donpata(m): 6:25am On Feb 07
U

(1) (2) (Reply)

2014/2015 ATBU Admission Thread(the Great Balewite Lets Meet Here) / Any Scholarship Or Grant Winners Here? / Hi Please I Need Project Topics In Mathematics Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.