Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal (17900 Views)

True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch / Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window / Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
bbpreye.:

Smh
so u quoted d whole write up cos of this
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by nnalove(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
I told them i many years coming those innocent blood they killed will start chasing them. They will seek refuge from d south but won't get hunger sickness disease and impotent land. A lot of misfortunes is going to before on them. They supporter of dis sect won't die a better death. Plain crash, motor accident plus more. Wait and see, they are going to witness all dis yet no aid will come. They wrath of God will be severe on them double of wat happened to Egypt. Their child and love ones will die. There will not be any hope of life. Suffer till eternity. Their places shall be covered wit bush their animals shall be taken away by their enemy. Peace shall deny them rest agony and sorrow plus weep shall be theirs all days.

4 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
rubion:

You are a serious eediot for quoting the whole thing to say nothing.

Thanks!
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Emade(m): 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
God have mercy upon us let ur mercy speak 4 us...Amen
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
so touching!!! May d souls of d dead RIP and may God give their families d fortitude to bear this..

God, we seriously need ur interventn...
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by rman: 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
lacasa: This is too bad.

But, nigerians should brace up for more attax like this Cos..

1. the PDP r involved

2. The president says he knows their sponsors but has now forgotten and ​ so​ for now they r "Ghosts".

3. Trillion Naira Security allocation must keep flowing into pockets from the National Budget.

4. 2015 - divide and rule tactics must continue to play for the powers that be to remain in power.

5. Tribal/Religious inclinations continue to overpower the people's ability for rational thinking and generalisations.

Rubbish!!!!
The North wants this to happen in their territory.
They will eventually get what they are asking for.
Make une keep blaming GEJ and PDP!!!

Wicked set of people!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by chocopearl(f): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
Dis is really painful, i pray d souls of d dead pple rest in peace and d injured ones i wish them quick recovery. Every day i pray dat d Almighty God brings solutions to these problems, its jst too much to bear. And i stil ask wat do the pepetrators of dis act hope to achieve??
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by alyarmouk(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING, MAKE UNA REMAIN THERE...U NEVER BEGIN RUN, U GO RUN TIRE.
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by countsparrow: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
bbpreye.:

Smh

Do u av sense at all RIP to d dead
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by antiembezzle: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
elkol: Terrible... May Allah protect us all.
which allah, the one that sent the boko boys or which? Don't come here to mock us please, just let us count our losses...

4 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by theripper: 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2013

1. the PDP r involved

2. The president says he knows their sponsors but has now forgotten and ​ so​ for now they r "Ghosts".

3. Trillion Naira Security allocation must keep flowing into pockets from the National Budget.

4. 2015 - divide and rule tactics must continue to play for the powers that be to remain in power.

5. Tribal/Religious inclinations continue to overpower the people's ability for rational thinking and generalisations.

I didn't see hausa-fulani bestial nature or the suicidal tendencies of Mohameedans. My guy, keep this ur asinine bullshitt to urself. Tomorrow, u will tell us CAN is responsible. Stop distracting us with dis Azazi , PDP gist. This is strictly a Northern affair proudly sponsored by Northern Muslims.

RIP to the dead and quick convalescence to the Injured in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by idlaw2k3(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
If the Northern islamic elders really want to show that they are against Boko Haram and its activities, they should all come together and issue a Fatua according to their sharia law and behead or dismember anyone who supports or is involved in these bloody activities. As thier law stipulates.

2 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by bright007(f): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
Look at what islam has caused!just brainwashing people to commit evil acts yet it is acclaimed to be a religion of "peace",....its a religion of piss and shits indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by honeric01(m): 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
idlaw2k3: If the Northern islamic elders really want to show that they are against Boko Haram and its activities, they should all come together and issue a Fatua according to their sharia law and behead or dismember anyone who supports or is involved in these bloody activities. As thier law stipulates.

but Nigeria is not governed by sharia or the koran na nor are these people the ones elected to safeguard the lives of the citizens.

Rip to the dead, at this junction, i would like formal suspects known in this BH rubbish be brought to the public for public execution once they're probed uncluding those who knows the sponsors but are keeping quiet. The time's now!
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by lacasa: 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
the_ripper:

I didn't see hausa-fulani bestial nature or the suicidal tendencies of Mohameedans. My guy, keep this ur asinine bullshitt to urself. Tomorrow, u will tell us CAN is responsible. Stop distracting us with dis Azazi , PDP gist. This is strictly a Northern affair proudly sponsored by Northern Muslims.

RIP to the dead and quick convalescence to the Injured in Jesus name.

If the late NSA told us the real group behind Boko-Haram, a General in the Nigerian Army, who paid the ultimate price for saying the Truth,

Is it your silly self that i and 150millionnn others should believe

Pls, give us yr resume on National Intelligence and Security details

#... You numbskull
angry

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by lacasa: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
rman:

Rubbish!!!!
The North wants this to happen in their territory.
They will eventually get what they are asking for.
Make une keep blaming GEJ and PDP!!!

Wicked set of people!!!!

#.. Keep telling yourself that, oк. undecided

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by owobaba201: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
MAY GOD HELP US ALL IN DIZZZ COUNTRY.CAN I HEAR U SAY A BIG AMEEEEN!O.K,ITZ ALREDY GONE DOWN.DEY SAY,WAT GOES-UP MUST COME DOWN,YEAH,ITZ http://www.facebook.com/chokriz.itz an entertainment page which u dare not miz.GO AND LIKE,COMMENT,SHARE TAG AND INVITE YOUR FRIENDZ AND PEOPLE U KNOW TO DO THE SAME.MAY GOD BLEZ U AND GRANT YOUR HEART DESIRES AS U DO SOOO,CAN I HEAR EVERYONE SAY A BIG AMEEEN!
ARE U BORED?BORED?BORED?RILY….ARE U SURE!IF YES,Y NOT JOIN ME NOW ON OUR ENTERTAINMENT PAGE.ITS http://www.facebook.com/chokriz.ITZZZ!I DON’T NID TO TELL U.WOW!GBAM!SUUUPERB!IF IN DOUBT,GO THEIR NOW AND LIE D PAGE.U CAN ALSO INTERACT BY COMMENTNG,TAGGINSHARING AND ANY ODA TIN U CAN TINK OF.DONT SAY I DIDN’T TELL YOU.PLZZZ!DON’T MIZ OUT OOO!MAY GOD SAY AMEN TO YOUR HUSTLE/WORKS OF YOUR HANDS AS U DOOO SOOO.ALSO INVITE YOUR FRIENDZZZ,FAMILIES,FOES AND OTHER PEOPE U KNOW TO DO D SAME! OR TYPE CHOKRIZ ENTERTAINMENT FANPAGE IN YOUR SEARCH BOX ON FACEBOOK
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by rman: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2013

1. the PDP r involved

Rubbish!!!

The North wants this to be happening in their territory.

Keep blaming GEJ and PDP.

The silence of majority of northern leaders is a sign of support.

When will the average northerner protest this wanton destruction of lives nd properties happening in their back yard.

You guys will soon get what you are asking for.

You want war and war you will get.

Wicked set of people!!!
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by mu2sa2: 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
Eze Promoe: Just got a call this morning that two of my relatives were injured by the blast but who do I vent my anger on? Shoemakers? Nail cutters? Toy wristwatch sellers?
I just have to leave it for God. 100 aboki blood isn't worth the precious life of one of my cousin. THANK GOD THEY'RE STILL ALIVE!
ABOKI, come and shine my shoe, nothing dey happen!
A very reasonable attitude. May God console you,bro. Venting your anger on those you call aboki would hav been a most despicable and evil act, because those poor shoemakers, nail cutters and toy wristwatch sellers hav nothing to do with the unfortunate killing of your relatives.

2 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by AMossley(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
Why on earth would people commit this grave atrocity of genocide and suicide?Now they've even spoilt the textile business people like us go to kano to do.I just pray that all my guys at the park weren't affected.
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by chrisdoller(m): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
tomorow some people will advocate for amnesty
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by mcevans1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
cool
elkol: Terrible... May Allah protect us all.

Bloodsuckers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by playahP(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
Judinho59: Two Prayer Points:

1. May my Family & i Never witness this evil..
2. May the Evil doers of this Act suffer Twice what they have Done..

Amen!!!

But other pple's family can witness it and die from "this evil"....
That's not how to pray man!!

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by nikkypearl(f): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
bbpreye.:

Smh
smh 4yo poor soul 4quoting d whole thread 4nofin!u are sure high on salt
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by theripper: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
lacasa:

If the late NSA told us the real group behind Boko-Haram, a General in the Nigerian Army, who paid the ultimate price for saying the Truth,

Is it your silly self that i and 150millionnn others should believe

Pls, give us yr resume on National Intelligence and Security details

#... You numbskull
angry

U keep holding on to Azazi speech like a baby who refuses to b weaned. Are the perpetrators of this wanton and dastardly acts Northern Muslims? Yes or No, u freaking aboki sociopath.

2 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by AnanseK(m): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
konn: the sponsors and perpetrators of this evil will never rest in peace they will die slow and painful death for killing innocent people

And the government knows them.

2 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by tonididdy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
venorite: Oga am so sorry I have to tell u dis this way but u lack common sense.why did u quote the whole thread just to write SMH.pple like u deserve 20 strokes...mtsheew
and what is wrong with him 'shaking his head".isnt it a sign of pity.lets not turn this into some avenue to gather likes and cheap popularity.may God save us from evil and the departeds rest in peace.amen...
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by layuns(m): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
bright007: Look at what islam has caused!just brainwashing people to commit evil acts yet it is acclaimed to be a religion of "peace",....its a religion of piss and shits indeed.
Rephrase your comment pls! For crying out loud, what's wrong with you 'ignorant' sentimental peeps? Islam certainly preaches nothing but 'PEACE' nd tolerance! BH sect certainly operate on a bench-mark best known 2 dem bt not on islamic ethics, rules and guidelines. No sane religious'muslim' fellow will approve of these menace, its indeed inhuman and we pray and hope this get curtail so soon.

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by AnanseK(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
the_ripper:

U keep holding on to Azazi speech like a baby who refuses to b weaned. Are the perpetrators of this wanton and dastardly acts Northern Muslims? Yes or No, u freaking aboki sociopath.

They are criminals , terrorists and evil . The government doesn't care , more concerned about elections than fighting crimes. A muderer is a murderer - tribal labels only gives room for arguments and the ineffective governance continues.

2 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
They should arrest that silly S*ltan for askin 4 amnesty 4 dos ediots. May God purnish all Naija mus*lims

3 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by venorite(m): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
U still have morale to ask me if I know wat SMH means, if u don't quote the whole thread u can't shake ur head,u need to be whipped big time
bbpreye.:

^^^ what is this guy saying? Do u know d meaning of SMH?

Smh for you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? / Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? / Rainy Season Or Dry Season, Which Is Preferable To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.