Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,146 members, 7,953,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal (17964 Views)

True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch / Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window / Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by venorite(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
Oga I don't have any prob with anybodi shaking his head.he can shake whatever part of his body he deems fit.my prob is quoting the whole thread,it wasn't called for.
tonididdy: and what is wrong with him 'shaking his head".isnt it a sign of pity.lets not turn this into some avenue to gather likes and cheap popularity.may God save us from evil and the departeds rest in peace.amen...

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by tonididdy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
elkol: Terrible... May Allah protect us all.
why is terrorism and violence and hate attributed to islam...no wonder AMERICA hates islamic and muslim countries/worshippers so much.all you know is violence.is that what the quran teaches?...this terror sect still hasnt stated what it is they want.this is unfair on humanity.
GOD COME AND END THIS WORLD ALREADY.

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Costa2000(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
Sad story,get well soon and rip to the dead.
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by EagleNest(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
It's getting out of hand. These BH men need to be fought to standstill.
They've shed many innocent blood and it's high time they are caged forever.
I am thinking something...
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
EagleNest: It's getting out of hand. These BH men need to be fought to standstill.
They've shed many innocent blood and it's high time they are caged forever.
I am thinking something...
THINK QUICKLY AND LET THE JTF KNOW
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by mrdino(m): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
Carlos266: Damn.dear lord 4 how long.carlos pissed off :-XDamn.dear lord 4 how long.carlos pissed off
wetin them dey talk, wetin dis 1 dey talk? Guy u normal @ all?
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by BlueMurder(m): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
bright007: Look at what Islam has caused!just brainwashing people to commit evil acts yet it is acclaimed to be a religion of "peace",....its a religion of piss and shits indeed.

[b]What's with this generalization? I hate to insult people, but for God's sake are you incredibly stu.pid or something?! Anytime a tragedy like this occurs, you hear brainless people come here and rave about how "northerners are evil", "Muslims are wicked", "Islam is ***", "abokis are this or that"! If all these were true, would any non-Muslim still be in the north? Why don't you give yourself a brain for once? All those arrests you read about in the papers in Maiduguri, Damaturu, Kano, Kaduna, etc, being made by the JTF, would they have been possible without Muslims/Northerners providing information about deviants/criminals?

Some of you just stay in your sitting rooms somewhere and type rubbish on cyber space. If i come here and claim that SS/SE elites may be engineering these crises to precipitate a civil war that would lead to the collapse of Nigeria as they so desire, what would you take me for? Do you know how many concerned Muslims/Northerners risk their lives daily to expose deviants/criminals in their midst in order to safeguard the integrity of their faith/region? And do you know how many more as we speak now are doing a lot more to protect non-Muslims in their communities? If all these were not taking place, do you know that tragedies like this will be occurring on a daily basis in most parts of the north? Please learn to respect yourself and zip it if you have nothing intelligent to say angry [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by yorke1: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2013

You Must be joking. Which Allah are u talking about? God protect your children from Allah, the sender of Islamic sect called Boko Haram to cause havoc and prosecute Christians.

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by ocelot2006(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
Salex007: Abeg!!! make GEJ dialogue with dis heartless people now...

Dialogue for what?! Let the military send those bastards to hell!!
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by bingbagbo(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by rhymz(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
Can some of this Ignorant posters just shut up and respect the dead and injured without having to trivialize this whole thing to PDP-Jonathan trite arguments?
We are talking of innocent lives here that have been wasted by some overzealous sect using religion and politics as a guise to perpetrate evil.
Clearly, I do not believe that Islam supports this kind of wickedness, yes there are clearly vague verses in the koran that can be misinterpreted both knowingly or unknowingly but it still does not mean the religion supports dastardly acts like these ones, after all the bible is rife with records of Men of God commanding their subjects to visit violence on people who they consider as pagans, heathens etc. Even Elijah one of the greatest prophets of the bible visited violence on little childrien, so whats the fuss with all these "my religion is better than your own" nonsense non-muslim southerners like vomit every time shiiit like this happens.
I served in Sokoto, my closest friend was an Hausa muslim. Just like every other kid anywhere in Nigeria, he has thesame yearnings, needs, social life, thought process and political-views views, they don't have to rhyme with mine or the generality of Youths in the south but he or any other normal hausa kid in the north that grow up just like everyone else is not a terrorist, do not support BokoHaram, neither is it common place to see any Hausa person muslim or not express the kind of views that BokoHaram supports.
We should learn to treat issues with maturity and the right doses of respect for everyone's sensibilities from religion, tribe, region to even the kind of work we do.
BokO Haram is everyone's Enemy including Jonathan, they are nothing different from Alqaeda and the likes except that in their own case they are a bunch of illiterate with that can seem to know what they want besides seeking attention and visiting wickedness on others.
The Fact is, Nigeria needs to break up or better still reconstruct how she wants to continue to exist with her many tribes and vastly different people. It is a shame that we call ourselves Nigerians yet increasingly, Nigerians from other regions have been the targets of such wickedness by a small group of religious-politico fanatics using all manner of excuses to do evils on others. I will be nothing different from them if I decide to do thesame thing to every innocent Hausa person in Aba or Owerri where I am now. What good will that do? They are not BokoHaram or support their cause, their only tie to them is the fact they come fron the north and are prolly from thesame tribe. Is that enough reason for me kill an innocent person for the sins of people from his tribe or religion. We need to be careful the way we comment about the north, especially as it affects an ordinary person onthe streets to kano, Kaduna, sokoto and other northern states, they are just struggling like everyone else and should be considered when making inflamatory statements about the North. I have my reservation but I also understand that we are not the only victims of those idiots.

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Okijajuju1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
I dont even know what to say anymore..

R.I.P sef doesnt seem to cut it in this case.. Sadly, vengance is impossible because we dont even know what the enemy looks like..
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Blackgold09(f): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
Which Nigerian?
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Iykeponti(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
Well done job northern leaders! Allah is going to bless u all , when u kill dem all ,then we go know whether na namas una go lead... useless pple!! They hide under Islam dey massacre innocent citizens & foreigners....
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by alexumeho(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
This is very bad
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
The silence of Northern elites and muslims the world over, is worse than the actual violence. Fact.

4 Likes

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by karlnyeno: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
Come stop adding salt into injury. Which Allah? When u people are de causes of dis madness.
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by SEXYBLAQ(f): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
GOD OF PROTECTION PLS GUILDE US IN THIS LAND OF KANO WHERE BLOOD OF HUMAN BEINGS SEEM LYK THE BLOOD OF CALF TO THEM,THE CRY ND PAINS YOU CAUSE TO THE FAMILIES OF THIS DECEASE WILL HURT UR GENERATIONS,ND GENERATION TO COME,ND EVEN ON THOSE WHO R RELATED TO YOU THAT HAS REFUSE TO EXPOSE YOU
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by blackmale1: 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
idlaw2k3: If the Northern islamic elders really want to show that they are against Boko Haram and its activities, they should all come together and issue a Fatua according to their sharia law and behead or dismember anyone who supports or is involved in these bloody activities. As thier law stipulates.
Which fatua are u talking about,dont you know they are happy that some people are championing the cause of islam. check every were on the internet and you will never see one single condemnation of terrorist act against infidels "dark religion of piss"
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by tonididdy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
I used to admire how muslims are so dedicated to their prayers.that makes em pray anywhere but i dont know where they got it wrong.now when u hear mention of muslim.all you can think of is violence and suicide bombings and terrorism
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by stankezzy: 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
lacasa: This is too bad.

But, nigerians should brace up for more attax like this Cos..

1. the PDP r involved

2. The president says he knows their sponsors but has now forgotten and ​ so​ for now they r "Ghosts".

3. Trillion Naira Security allocation must keep flowing into pockets from the National Budget.

4. 2015 - divide and rule tactics must continue to play for the powers that be to remain in power.

5. Tribal/Religious inclinations continue to overpower the people's ability for rational thinking and generalisations.you are a bff(big fat fool) others are trying to know how to tackle the situation,you are busy calling pdp nd mentioning 2015,you do not value human life.i have seen that politiks is more important to you than lives.

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by stankezzy: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
lacasa: This is too bad.

But, nigerians should brace up for more attax like this Cos..

1. the PDP r involved

2. The president says he knows their sponsors but has now forgotten and ​ so​ for now they r "Ghosts".

3. Trillion Naira Security allocation must keep flowing into pockets from the National Budget.

4. 2015 - divide and rule tactics must continue to play for the powers that be to remain in power.

5. Tribal/Religious inclinations continue to overpower the people's ability for rational thinking and generalisations.
you are a bff(big fat fool) others are trying to know how to tackle the situation,you are busy calling pdp nd mentioning 2015,you do not value human life.i have seen that politiks is more important to you than lives.

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by yavo2: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
what are these people really fighting for? If at the end of the day the get what they want, is it comparable to all the innocent lives lost? Aaahhhh ohhh God HELP US!!!

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by slimghost(m): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
And someone will tell me to vote in a Northerner again? cry cry cry
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
bbpreye.:

Smh
so u quote dis long storey to say dis U be muntuler
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by lacasa: 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
the_ripper:

U keep holding on to Azazi speech like a baby who refuses to b weaned. Are the perpetrators of this wanton and dastardly acts Northern Muslims? Yes or No, u freaking aboki sociopath.

I hold unto it cos it came from a reliable source, a GEJ insider, who couldn't live with the evil of the fisherman surrounding him, and they had to assassinate him.

When we see christians bombing churches and drive-by shootings what do u have to say about that

#.... i say again, you are nothing but an i.diot
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by swtcharissa(f): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
bbpreye.:

Smh
‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ had T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ quote the whole page for 'smh' ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ too smh
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Ama28(f): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
So painful!
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by ikweremilitant: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
sad indeed
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Decapo: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
bbpreye.:

Smh

most you quote all to post only "SMH? f0ol sha
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by BlueMurder(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
yorke1:

You Must be joking. Which Allah are u talking about? God protect your children from Allah, the sender of Islamic sect called Boko Haram to cause havoc and prosecute Christians.

Firstly, you don't know for sure, that he is a Muslim. He may be a non-Muslim who wrote that in anticipation that people like you would respond as appropriate while he smiles away after every vitriol-laced post. Secondly, i am a Muslim and my religion teaches me to be good to my neighbours, Muslims and non-Muslims alike, because they have rights upon me.

In Zaria, Kaduna state where i reside, we have long taken it upon ourselves to immediately inform the security agencies of any suspicious persons or events, so that gory incidents like the Kano one are identified and nipped in the bud. It is a hectic task, but we are hopeful that we will succeed, insha Allah. However, we are not encouraged by the fact that nothing seems to be heard about the arrests previously made and the status of the investigations.
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Aringarosa(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
Wow!

I'm speechless.

But one thing I know is that anybody that has a hand ( be it politician, so called religious cleric, the elites, the northern oligarchy who feels Nigeria belongs to them) in this barbaric, dispicable and sensless act will surely get their reward. They will not go scot free, nemesis would surely catch up with them sooner or later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist (pix) / Could This Be The Independence Day Gold-plated Iphone? / Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.