Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Should Osaze Odewinge Close His Twitter Account? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should Osaze Odewinge Close His Twitter Account? (619 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Osaze Odewinge Close His Twitter Account? by julimax(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2013
This guy is in trouble with his national side, because of some remarks he made on twitter. Now he's been fined in his club, still because of his twitter outburst. The day he signed on to twitter was a big waste to me as the social account has not given him anything but fines and sanctions. Don't you think he should close that account before he self destructs?
Re: Should Osaze Odewinge Close His Twitter Account? by Kizuba: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2013
NO he needs to SHUT UP before he self destructs
i have never seen a Tall child like that one
Re: Should Osaze Odewinge Close His Twitter Account? by Bishopm: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2013
My answer is No,he shld quit football and focus on twitter,because he is more on twitter now than on d field.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help!! Help!!! Nigeria/kenya Bet / Moyes’ Manchester United Potential XI For Next Season / Barcelonia Reply To Suarez Move!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.