Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? (44211 Views)

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / FG To Increase NYSC Allowance To N38,000 By March / Nysc Now Pay N38,000 'ALAWEE' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Burger01(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
playah P:

How can u say "they've begin"??..... Are u sure you're a graduate at all?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Debokan: 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
Mblem: Just hope d rumour comes true so dat.... Wen i start dis July, i start with better amount #19,800 na wash
You be serious case oh. No amount of payment will be too much for NYSC. Even when they pay you 50k you'll still call it little. Person wey salary no do for am, na overtime go dey enough?
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by donted(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
acidtalk: Jonathan is trying to just score cheap politics while in office.

A government that is still struggling to pay minimum wage for those employed is now increasing the 'allowance' of corpers who have only a year to serve, get housed and feeded for free and most of them still get paid at their primary assignment posting as well as get extra income from their parents, siblings and aristos.

Do something to curbe the high rate of unemployment first Mr Jonathan. That N38,900 allowance for a single corper could readily be used to pay two 'ex' corpers a monthly salary.

Let's look for a permanent solution to better the lives of the people and not some irrelevant cheap staunts.

The unemployed need that money most (even half of it) than most corpers who are still dependent on their parents and relatives.

R u a learner?

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Phonon: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
I think I am going to serve my country again.It has always been an honour serving and I want to do it again with this increased incentive.Ha!

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by alaladakosta(f): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
if the story is true, i know some peeps will be ready to serve for four years.lol, cus for some 35k job is something.God help us.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Debokan: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hey, you don too show your hatred for Jonathan. Just focus on the topic of discussion. You go dey there dey beef am, him go dey have his way. Talk say I tell you.

A government that is still struggling to pay minimum wage for those employed is now increasing the 'allowance' of corpers who have only a year to serve, get housed and feeded for free and most of them still get paid at their primary assignment posting as well as get extra income from their parents, siblings and aristos.

Do something to curbe the high rate of unemployment first Mr Jonathan. That N38,900 allowance for a single corper could readily be used to pay two 'ex' corpers a monthly salary.

Let's look for a permanent solution to better the lives of the people and not some irrelevant cheap staunts.

The unemployed need that money most (even half of it) than most corpers who are still dependent on their parents and relatives.

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2013

SO you are against increment of NYSC allowance ? Are you sure you actually graduated and served ? Cos if you actually have been through NYSC, you will not say this shit.

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
Yes, ur oga at the top didnt want to say something and his oga at the Top will come and say anoda tin, dats all...
omeiz93: I put a call to my oga at the top, and he categorically said it is a lie, pleaae, you people should confirmed the authenticity of your reports before posting.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
Its a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Fadelex(m): 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
mysticgal: abeg what is the meaning of otondo,yes am a learner,although from what i know otondo means mumu.help me out.
Good to seek for knowledge, Otondo originated from military and para-military formations.... It translates to ''novice'' and is usually used for new recruits under training... Then people sees corper as novice bcoz they've not had real life experience, bt generally otondo means novice
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by otbliz(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2013

gbagaun here and there..."get housed and FEEDED"

5 Likes

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by rhymesteey(f): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
I just spoke with my Oga @da Top nothing like 38k ooo
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by brosdoncome(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
mysticgal: abeg what is the meaning of otondo,yes am a learner,although from what i know otondo means mumu.help me out.

Otondo means a fresh corper who is so naïve about the NYSC system

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by tjskii(f): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
Na wa o,wen I was in camp,they increased allowee to 9k,was so happy then,now its 38k,choi undecided
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
ot_bliz:
gbagaun here and there..."get housed and FEEDED"
d alawee increment just dey flog out gbagun from all angle..... Me sef wey b prospective 2013 batch b just dey feel like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by dj5naira(m): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
okerelawrence: I must chop alawee. I trust my God. if u belif u will chop it too y not say amen .

I'm dumb.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by 1313(m): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
I feel sad and angry when people start single on nairaland because the allowee of the corpers is increase to such a paltry amount.it shows that we don't even know how value as graduate and gow mouch we worth. Is this also a sign of poverty mentality? Why can't they pay at least 50k? Most of these copers are in the thick bush suffering in the name of saving their father's land. If you think am ungrateful,then you don't know how much wealth we have in this country and how valuable you are.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
Whoever is in camp now, or is contemplating going to in future should bear it in mind that even if u are paid 50k monthly u should have a good amount saved up somewhere incase u pass out. NYSC is what welcomes u to the labour market. The day it becomes clearer is when u get discharged on ur POP day (n when no alert enters ur phone after a month), thats when u realize u're strictly on your own, and GOD forbids u look for job for years.

And y'all berra have a good plan for urselves after service, else u'll always see urself in nairaland job section/ naijahot job 24/7 checkin for the latest cheap job, while still cursin whoever is the president then and blamin him for ur predicarment.

Be wise!!!!

Youth obey the clarion call...!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
donted:

R u a learner?

The guy is surely a learner!
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Perricruz: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
It's so not true a'out d increment ooooo......NAija can lyk to raise false alarm sha........smh
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Revolva(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
See am not even intrested in NYSC scheme..its rubbish!!! 38k sef too small for me..if they can come up with 55k no wahala...

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Perricruz: 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
Burger01:
Gbagaun of d day. grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Chartey(m): 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
1313: I feel sad and angry when people start single on nairaland because the allowee of the corpers is increase to such a paltry amount.it shows that we don't even know how value as graduate and gow mouch we worth. Is this also a sign of poverty mentality? Why can't they pay at least 50k? Most of these copers are in the thick bush suffering in the name of saving their father's land. If you think am ungrateful,then you don't know how much wealth we have in this country and how valuable you are.
Park well abeg!! Come back when u pass ur Common Entrance English. Don't scare people here pls
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
1313: I feel sad and angry when people start single on nairaland because the allowee of the corpers is increase to such a paltry amount.it shows that we don't even know how value as graduate and gow mouch we worth. Is this also a sign of poverty mentality? Why can't they pay at least 50k? Most of these copers are in the thick bush suffering in the name of saving their father's land. If you think am ungrateful,then you don't know how much wealth we have in this country and how valuable you are.

Hmmm na wa o. With this your write up, one could easily guess ur in Primary 3.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Emmysteve(m): 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
booqee: abeg delete joor! Is it because you were paid #9000 in ur time?? Gerrout abeg! Mtcheww..
and he calls himself a graduate, still thinking like a kid. the most foolish comment i av seen
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Emmysteve(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
booqee: abeg delete joor! Is it because you were paid #9000 in ur time?? Gerrout abeg! Mtcheww..
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by akino(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
Its not d amount u receive now that matters but pray u get work( 10k/month) or job( 150k/month).I bet u the money will not matter to you in d last month of NYSC when u start facing reality- hunting for job like lion hunts for food.

3 Likes

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
my goodness! What is this you have written?? Read it again yourself..and i'm sure you'll be shocked at ur own post. Naija graduates na something else o

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Perricruz: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
So many gbagaun b'coz of dis false rumor..na wa oooooooooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Edharmony: 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
it is a neccessity that govt dont need 2 consider b4 implementing it. it will b a way 4ward if it is done with utmost urgency
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by slimyem: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
lmao..grin
don't mind the doofus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / NYSC To Married Female Corpers: Maiden Name To Be Replaced With Husband Surname / See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.