Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? (44185 Views)

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / FG To Increase NYSC Allowance To N38,000 By March / Nysc Now Pay N38,000 'ALAWEE' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by GoodGOOD: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
Goodlucky
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Blazinraj01(f): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
Perricruz: So many gbagaun b'coz of dis false rumor..na wa oooooooooo undecided
Abii o :-

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
TechyGuy:

I will not agree the problem is our education system, me thinks its the focus of our present day youth. I had a classmate, we were close friends, he is not dull but never really made effort to improve his grammar. I tried to help but he just wasn't interested, he was all about money. My younger bro graduated recently, he speaks good English and has pretty high IQ and sense of humor, it's the same system.
The average Nigerian youth just don't want to learn, they want to make money! The values are twisted.
see persn wey wan help anoda persn improve him grammar..."ME THINKS"...i think ur friend was pretty-right by refusing to learn 4rm u...ABEG,tell ur broda to help u improve ur grammar since he s a good speaker of d language..i laugh in YORUBA
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Blazinraj01(f): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
Am I missing something. Are they now ' Coppers' instead of 'Corpers'
Enough Gbagaun for #38,000.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
playah P:

How can u say "they've begin"??..... Are u sure you're a graduate at all?
lol
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
Blazinraj01: Am I missing something. Are they now ' Coppers' instead of 'Corpers'
hahahaha!see you..."ARE THEY NOW''..na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
c++_crazy:
d alawee increment just dey flog out gbagun from all angle..... Me sef wey b prospective 2013 batch b just dey feel like
guy if u dnt hv anyfin good to say jst go mute ait ?.. Y dnt u coment on dah topic of discussion rather then jst sit ur broke-ass dwn claimin FBI on peoples vocals.. U sure say u mak A in english for ur WAEC sef? Goat.. Na ur typ go carry question paper for exam hall begin look for typographical errors instead of answerin them to beat time since u already kno dah missin links....

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by yomisabere(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
acidtalk: Jonathan is trying to just score cheap politics while in office.

A government that is still struggling to pay minimum wage for those employed is now increasing the 'allowance' of corpers who have only a year to serve, get housed and feeded for free and most of them still get paid at their primary assignment posting as well as get extra income from their parents, siblings and aristos.

Do something to curbe the high rate of unemployment first Mr Jonathan. That N38,900 allowance for a single corper could readily be used to pay two 'ex' corpers a monthly salary.

Let's look for a permanent solution to better the lives of the people and not some irrelevant cheap staunts.

The unemployed need that money most (even half of it) than most corpers who are still dependent on their parents and relatives.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by senatorfrancis(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hw tru is dis cos am in abuja orientation camp rite nw...we r yet to b paid
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nadoson: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
Somethin good might happn cos durin my sevic year (2010-2011), we were hearin d rumour right 4rm oriantn camp dat we would b paid #19,800 but supriz 2 reciev #9000 until afta 2 months out of oriatn camp wen we'v waved d increment 4rm our mind but leta paid d #19,800 in arias. So mek una accept it wit faith.

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by njameso: 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
Ex otondo. U b cow. because u colect 9k ur time, dats y bad belle wan kill u. Take my advice. "Go hug transformer n die" coz u ar beter of dead dan alive. Bozo like u.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Profeme: 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
Why do some people delight in abusing others in nairaland instead of responsing positively to the current subject matter?

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by homosapien(m): 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
Perricruz:
D gbagaun is just to much
Too much. Not to much. Lol
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by yetunde01(f): 12:19am On Mar 21, 2013
njameso: Ex otondo. U b cow. because u colect 9k ur time, dats y bad belle wan kill u. Take my advice. "Go hug transformer n die" coz u ar beter of dead dan alive. Bozo like u.

Why d insult nw? U should be ban from this thread.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by blackbeau1(f): 12:42am On Mar 21, 2013
acidtalk: Jonathan is trying to just score cheap politics while in office.

A government that is still struggling to pay minimum wage for those employed is now increasing the 'allowance' of corpers who have only a year to serve, get housed and feeded for free and most of them still get paid at their primary assignment posting as well as get extra income from their parents, siblings and aristos.

Do something to curbe the high rate of unemployment first Mr Jonathan. That N38,900 allowance for a single corper could readily be used to pay two 'ex' corpers a monthly salary.

Let's look for a permanent solution to better the lives of the people and not some irrelevant cheap staunts.

The unemployed need that money most (even half of it) than most corpers who are still dependent on their parents and relatives.
I'm sure u have not served yet cause if you have,you'll know that 80 percent of parents wash their hands off their kids financially once they start serving. It is automatically assumed that you are making enough money to take care of yourself. Besides,has it occured to you that if 38k is paid to corpers,there will be fewer 'ex-corpers' to take care of cuz most of the corpers I know and have met, are saving up money to start up something after nysc.and by the way,trust me, if Jonathan can pull this off,I can assure you that he would have scored points and definitely,it(the points) won't be cheap.besides,where can I get the free food that you've just talked about because last I heard we (corpers) feed ourselves except for the few who have relatives they stay with.

4 Likes

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Bigdreams(m): 1:14am On Mar 21, 2013
The DG was in our camp yesterday Wednesday in Katsina and stated OFFICIALLY that any news regarding allowee increase is fake and that it remains N198000.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by dj5naira(m): 3:14am On Mar 21, 2013
wengerjay: Walahi,if na true talk say they wan increase alawi to #38k,i am ready to serve my fatherland for 5 years.

Barman.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Elizabethoni(f): 6:43am On Mar 21, 2013
OMO..IF ALLOWI DON BECOME 38,900 TRUE TRUE,I WILL CONSIDER GOING TO SERVE MY FATHERLAND AGAIN OOOOOOO...LOL grin
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 21, 2013
#38,900 is unrealistic for corp members when a fully employed civil servant starts with #18,000. So if you finish serving and land a government job, it becomes a demotion/reduction.

Mblem: Just hope d rumour comes true so dat.... Wen i start dis July, i start with better amount #19,800 na wash
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Gbenge77(m): 6:47am On Mar 21, 2013
yetunde01:

Why d insult nw? U should be ban from this thread.
Ban?
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 21, 2013
ifyfaith: i am still hoping so,i have bn hopin since january and stil hopin

KEEP HOPING. THAT'S YOUR NAME.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by marianaj(f): 6:53am On Mar 21, 2013
playah P:

is there any1 that dosen't make mistakes,,,instead of u 2 get d message he is trying 2 pass across u're busy finding fault,,,,..MR KNOW 2 MUCH,,,

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Blazinraj01(f): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2013
omoteamac: hahahaha!see you..."ARE THEY NOW''..na wa oo

gringringrin. It is contagious
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by engrphemmy(m): 8:01am On Mar 21, 2013
The 38.9k issue is a possibility but its implimentation isn't certain yet, but by friday y'all will know for sure. A friend's wife left cross rivers camp on relocation and was just paid the normal 22.5k tagged "all camp allowaces"
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Ibidapson(m): 8:51am On Mar 21, 2013
playah P:

correct him 'Oga at the top'
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2013
Blazinraj01: Am I missing something. Are they now ' Coppers' instead of 'Corpers'
Even 'Corpers'' is a word people just came up with, the right thing to say is ''corps member(s)'
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Funjosh(m): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2013
Lie!
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2013
black_beau: I'm sure u have not served yet cause if you have,you'll know that 80 percent of parents wash their hands off their kids financially once they start serving. It is automatically assumed that you are making enough money to take care of yourself. Besides,has it occured to you that if 38k is paid to corpers,there will be fewer 'ex-corpers' to take care of cuz most of the corpers I know and have met, are saving up money to start up something after nysc.and by the way,trust me, if Jonathan can pull this off,I can assure you that he would have scored points and definitely,it(the points) won't be cheap.besides,where can I get the free food that you've just talked about because last I heard we (corpers) feed ourselves except for the few who have relatives they stay with.
gbam!
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by SimplYeahmee(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2013
O boy eee. See pple jst dey "GBAGAUN" left right and centre.
LWKMD
ℓ̊ no fit laff finish grin
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by pianogirl(f): 10:33am On Mar 21, 2013
mysticgal: my dad said in his own time alawee was #200.orozo technical college abuja,i can imagine how they coped.

Your dad probably served at a time when one naira was equivalent to one dollar..Nigeria's economy back then was much more valuable and stronger compared to what we have now these days.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Gideon1010(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2013
More updates needed. Anywey tanks 4 ur cntributns, u've all done wel.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Gideon1010(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2013
More updates needed. Anyway tanks 4 ur cntributns, u've all done wel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC To Married Female Corpers: Maiden Name To Be Replaced With Husband Surname / See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) / Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.