Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? (19654 Views)

Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's / Shirt And Tie For A Job Interview Or Together With The Suit? / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
ondo_boi: should I aswell take that as your contribution to the topic? pass the mic bro
laugh no go kill me 4 nl ooo. Wu b d moderator wit d mic??
Bros pas d mic shap shap no wast time audience are waiting
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by bankyblue(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
LEvuls: nawaoh!
so if Nimc job no de u no go find sumtin else do with ur life?
wat if u no come mek am?
nt saying u ll fail...but we shld learn to have plan B just in case A fails.
All d sem gudluck n dnt be desperate cos it might need u frustrated!

U re so dull not to know the response to the simple question he ask.
And if u don't no what to reply pls put ur chine phone inside water.
F**l
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by LEvuls(m): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2013
bankyblue:

U re so dull not to know the response to the simple question he ask.
And if u don't no what to reply pls put ur chine phone inside water.
F**l
U re jus lyk a dead corpse walking so insensitive to other Nimc related trend....
And if u re so desperate abt the job,y hold the director at gunpoint?
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by hillarymani(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2013
I believe soon they will start sending invitatio, dear God let me not be left outt in Jesus name Amen. Aas for those of you dat are talking abt plan b, 80percent of ple dat took part in dat test are nt jobles & nt idle either buh only seek for job satisfaction & security. Talking plan b maks u idle & jobless cos nimc is your plan A. Plan b only comes wen plan A has failed. Learn how to be positive in a social blog.
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
Cant wait
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
Whats the Latest so far, No news yet?
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
where are all those jokers who announced that interviews will be held in March? And all those who have turned Nairaland to a crusade ground?, well the patient ones will inherit the land....dats all!!
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by bankyblue(m): 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
LEvuls:
U re jus lyk a dead corpse walking so insensitive to other Nimc related trend....
And if u re so desperate abt the job,y hold the director at gunpoint?

U don't need to feel so bad small boy.
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2013
Olumikedos: FOR POS, RECHARGE CARD MACHINE CALL THIS NUMBER 08034442601. PAY ON DELIVERY.
Get out of this Thread on NIMC immediately.Must u guys bring idiotic sales and jungun marketing stuffs in here.Pls Bleep off
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by psalmytito(m): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
Nairalander vs nimc
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by albacete(m): 7:48am On Mar 30, 2013
last timer: where are all those jokers who announced that interviews will be held in March? And all those who have turned Nairaland to a crusade ground?, well the patient ones will inherit the land....dats all!!

Lol. D tin tire me well well.
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
I read in a Newspaper Yesterday (cant remember the name), the DG of NIMC was in an interview, can u imagine what the DG said, after singing that the programme would kick off bythe end of 1st quarter (April), in this recent interview He changed it to 2nd quarter(which is July/August)... Now the question is will people still be employed by April and enroled for Training of 2 to 6 weeks, or Nimc is Joking withApplicants
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by Rexmarysweet(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hope this is not what's happening with NIMC Exam written for almost a Month Now.

Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by nicago: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
Kessyy2k4: laugh no go kill me 4 nl ooo. Wu b d moderator wit d mic??
Bros pas d mic shap shap no wast time audience are waiting

Thanks for helping me answer the 'boi'...Ondo's are known for knowledge but this one na exception.
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by nicago: 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
[quote
author=hillary_mani]I believe soon they will start sending invitatio,
dear God let me not be left outt in Jesus name Amen. Aas for those of
you dat are talking abt plan b, 80percent of ple dat took part in dat
test are nt jobles & nt idle either buh only seek for job
satisfaction & security. Talking plan b maks u idle & jobless
cos nimc is your plan A. Plan b only comes wen plan A has failed. Learn
how to be positive in a social blog.[/quote]

I wonder why people are getting worked-up over this NIMC recuitment. NIMC is a Federal government agency and you only need to find out how other FG parastatals conduct their recruitments. The duration of waiting can be killing, the only exception in the recent past is INEC which concluded their recruitment in a record 2 months after aptitude tests. NAFDAC, EFCC, NNPC, DPR, NPF, NTISF, etc..are all good examples of the typical FG recruitments which promised rounding off within 2-3 months but ended up spanning 2-3 years.

If the recruitment had been included in NIMC's 2013 budget, then we are on track but if not, na long thing o.

I just hope this second quarter info stands. However, on the interim, let's just try to keep searching for more mind-sharpening things to do so when our opportunity comes, we won't be found wanting. All I've said is never meant to discourage anyone but to prepare us for any turn of events. The Nigerian system is SLOW.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by avicky(f): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
nicago:

I wonder why people are getting worked-up over this NIMC recuitment. NIMC is a Federal government agency and you only need to find out how other FG parastatals conduct their recruitments. The duration of waiting can be killing, the only exception in the recent past is INEC which concluded their recruitment in a record 2 months after aptitude tests. NAFDAC, EFCC, NNPC, DPR, NPF, NTISF, etc..are all good examples of the typical FG recruitments which promised rounding off within 2-3 months but ended up spanning 2-3 years.

If the recruitment had been included in NIMC's 2013 budget, then we are on track but if not, na long thing o.

I just hope this second quarter info stands. However, on the interim, let's just try to keep searching for more mind-sharpening things to do so when our opportunity comes, we won't be found wanting. All I've said is never meant to discourage anyone but to prepare us for any turn of events. The Nigerian system is SLOW.

Cheers.
The most sensible post I've read on this thread.
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
nicago:

Thanks for helping me answer the 'boi'...Ondo's are known for knowledge but this one na exception.
your foolishness has been noted bro.... happy easter
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
nicago:

Cheers.
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by nicago: 8:23am On Apr 01, 2013
ondo_boi: your foolishness has been noted bro.... happy easter

Like I said, you are an exception.
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by nicago: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2013
avicky:
The most sensible post I've read on this thread.

Thanks.

Just note that Federal jobs are worth the wait, the beginning may be small but it grows with you. It also takes into cognisance your future AFTER retirement. Don't stop at this sis, keep trying others as well.

Oga dinma..
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2013
nicago:

Like I said, you are an exception.
Haha! am an exception, if you must know, thats what makes me unique...ROTFLMAO. Anyways, you've been noticed...kindly pass the mic.
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by nicago: 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2013
[quote
author=ondo_boi]Haha! am an exception, if you must know, thats what
makes me unique...ROTFLMAO. Anyways, you've been noticed...kindly pass
the mic.[/quote]

When you finish Rolling on The Floor, read my post again to see what exactly excited you...

1 Like

Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
nicago:

When you finish Rolling on The Floor, read my post again to see what exactly excited you...
you are the joke bro, not the trash you put up there..ROTLMAO
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by albacete(m): 7:21am On Apr 02, 2013
e don turn to e-fight?
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by Vetsolo(m): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2013
Yest we are still hoping and waitn so what happen nxt... If eventuall its a nah!life goes on..

Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by dandutse01(m): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
I just received this text from NIMC: Dear applicant, further to the aptitude test you took, you have been short-listed for interviews with nimc in Abuja. further details will be communicated. has any1 recvd d same pls?
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by tofeenab(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i]Just received a text from HCP! Interview is slated for 22nd April 2013 at NIMC HQR Abuja! One is required to come along with some documentations!
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by captainjohn1: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2013
Identity Management Commission (NIMC)  is currently inviting successful candidates for Interview following Aptitude Test conducted nationwide in February and March 2013. Some candidates have received an SMS Invitation from NIMC which reads as follows:

"Dear Applicant,
Further to the aptitude test you took, you have been short-listed for interviews with NIMC in Abuja.
Further details will be communicated."

NIMC has also started sending the Second SMS inviting candidates for Interview at their Abuja office situated at:

11, SOKODE CRESCENT, OFF DALABA STREET.
ZONE 5, WUSE - ABUJA.

NOTE: If you wrote the test and haven't got the SMS,  please don't panic yet,  you'll have to exercise some patience and wait till when you'll possibly be contacted. At this time the invitation is sent only to the candidates that applied for:
Enrolment Officer
Head of NIMC State Offices
As NIMC indicated.

General Notice To All Candidates

Further to the aptitude tests conducted in February and March, 2013, we are now progressing to the interview stage of the recruitment process.

The interviews will be conducted in phases according to the various job roles. Please note that only qualified candidates, based on performance in the aptitude test, will be contacted.

Invitation To Interviews: Enrolment Officers and Heads of NIMC State Offices

Based on performance in the aptitude tests, we are inviting qualified candidates for interviews for the following roles:
Enrolment Officer
Head of NIMC State Office
Successful candidates for these roles have been invited via SMS for interviews at NIMC HQ in Abuja.

Invited candidates should come along with the originals and 6 photocopies of the following:
CV
Educational Certificates (Primary to Tertiary)
NYSC Certificate
Birth Certificate, and
Certificate of State of Origin.
Also come along with one passport photograph and
A valid means of identification.
Candidates should please ensure that they adhere to the date and time they have been scheduled for interviews.

Regards
NIMC
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by captainjohn1: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2013
Identity Management Commission (NIMC)  is currently inviting successful candidates for Interview following Aptitude Test conducted nationwide in February and March 2013. Some candidates have received an SMS Invitation from NIMC which reads as follows:

"Dear Applicant,
Further to the aptitude test you took, you have been short-listed for interviews with NIMC in Abuja.
Further details will be communicated."

NIMC has also started sending the Second SMS inviting candidates for Interview at their Abuja office situated at:

11, SOKODE CRESCENT, OFF DALABA STREET.
ZONE 5, WUSE - ABUJA.

NOTE: If you wrote the test and haven't got the SMS,  please don't panic yet,  you'll have to exercise some patience and wait till when you'll possibly be contacted. At this time the invitation is sent only to the candidates that applied for:
Enrolment Officer
Head of NIMC State Offices
As NIMC indicated.

General Notice To All Candidates

Further to the aptitude tests conducted in February and March, 2013, we are now progressing to the interview stage of the recruitment process.

The interviews will be conducted in phases according to the various job roles. Please note that only qualified candidates, based on performance in the aptitude test, will be contacted.

Invitation To Interviews: Enrolment Officers and Heads of NIMC State Offices

Based on performance in the aptitude tests, we are inviting qualified candidates for interviews for the following roles:
Enrolment Officer
Head of NIMC State Office
Successful candidates for these roles have been invited via SMS for interviews at NIMC HQ in Abuja.

Invited candidates should come along with the originals and 6 photocopies of the following:
CV
Educational Certificates (Primary to Tertiary)
NYSC Certificate
Birth Certificate, and
Certificate of State of Origin.
Also come along with one passport photograph and
A valid means of identification.
Candidates should please ensure that they adhere to the date and time they have been scheduled for interviews.

Regards
NIMC
Re: Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
4 those that were invited for interview, anybody when firstreceive Alert 4rm Nimc to come for Training, Abeg AbegAnd Abeg let us know and paste the text here tanx.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Foundaries Limited / Akwa Ibom To Employ First-class Graduates To Teach In Secondary Schools / Should I Leave My Full Time Job For A Contract Job At Zenith Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.