Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Perception Management: Pope Francis, A Breath Of Fresh Air - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Perception Management: Pope Francis, A Breath Of Fresh Air (539 Views)

Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel / Pope Francis: A Worldly Church Is A Weak Church / Luis Palau: New Pope Francis A Friend Of Evangelicals - Deception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perception Management: Pope Francis, A Breath Of Fresh Air by plaetton: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
Barely a week into his papacy Pope Francis is doing miracles in the area of perception management.

What is so unique and refreshing about this is the fact that it is not being managed or run by professional public relations firms or spin doctors. No. The man is simply being himself.

For me, it rekindles my hitherto dwindling optimism about human nature. It gladdens my heart that a good man can make bring so much sunshine to a dark environment in a very short time.

Although the numerous tasks before him are yet to be tackled, he has done a remarkable job, first, in evoking what is perhaps the most important ingredient of all: Passion and Hope.

Many People, including yours truly, an atheist, might finally get a chance to see and perhaps understand what it means to be a christian.

Pope Francis says" He wants to see a poorer church". Now please compare that statement the noisy rants of the the packs of pentecostal hayenas, fraudsters and clowns around you, who are just too eager to tell you that Jesus was a billionaire.

Pope Francis might just be the fresh air that the body of christianity has badly needed for many millenia.

I wish him long reign and plenty of luck as he seeks to reassert the humble teachings of Jesus, and to purge a descrepit religious institution of corruption and perversion.
Re: Perception Management: Pope Francis, A Breath Of Fresh Air by ooman(m): 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
Well for that, time will tell. I think the world needs unity. Xtians, muslims, atheists alike.

What matters is that everyone has a happy life, irrespective of our beliefs
Re: Perception Management: Pope Francis, A Breath Of Fresh Air by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
ooman: Well for that, time will tell. I think the world needs unity. Xtians, muslims, atheists alike.

What matters is that everyone has a happy life, irrespective of our beliefs

Where is ooman?? Are you sure you have not kidnapped him?? Bring him back or else I will send my dogs after you grin

#Nice perception by the way smiley
Re: Perception Management: Pope Francis, A Breath Of Fresh Air by ooman(m): 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
striktlymi:

Where is ooman?? Are you sure you have not kidnapped him?? Bring him back or else I will send my dogs after you grin
#Nice perception by the way smiley

Perhaps I have had a theophanic experience! Just kidding!

Its me! Why are you surprised? Do you take me for a terrorist?

Sorry but I love everyone, irrespective of their beliefs. I cant afford to keep hate of people in me because they keep imaginary friends.
Re: Perception Management: Pope Francis, A Breath Of Fresh Air by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
ooman:

Perhaps I have had a theophanic experience! Just kidding!

Its me! Why are you surprised? Do you take me for a terrorist?

Sorry but I love everyone, irrespective of their beliefs. I cant afford to keep hate of people in me because they keep imaginary friends.

'I haf die today'...ooman for president!!! grin
Re: Perception Management: Pope Francis, A Breath Of Fresh Air by ooman(m): 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
striktlymi:

'I haf die today'...ooman for president!!! grin

You "haf die" because I love people irrespective of their religions? Are you sure the devil is not using you? tongue

1 Like

Re: Perception Management: Pope Francis, A Breath Of Fresh Air by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
ooman:

You "haf die" because I love people irrespective of their religions? Are you sure the devil is not using you? tongue

Lol!!! Nice one bro...

(1) (Reply)

From Conception To Delivery / Christians: Is This Really The Second Greatest Commandment? / Is This Not Enough Proof That Jesus(a S)foretold Of Another Prophet Coming???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.