Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S (18232 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG / Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay / How To Deal With Terrorism In Nigeria: Making Boko Haram A Scapegoat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by deols(f): 5:31am On Mar 21, 2013
Esin waju: This is really embarrasing. If you care to do a google search on this, you will discover that the foreign websites that reported the story did not even include Niger in the headline, talkless if Nigeria but the Nigerian papers are screaming 'SAUDI BORN NIGERIAN'. SMH.

Now I wonder if studying Journalism in Nigeria isn't a waste of time.

Earlier, I was going to demand for a picture of the Saudi-born Nigerian so that seeing can be believing.
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by AroOkigbo(m): 5:32am On Mar 21, 2013
lucenzo: Thank God it is not a chinedu or emeka
Chinedu and Emeka practice a different RELIGION.
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by ovo4u(m): 5:45am On Mar 21, 2013
mshd5: Bt y?

cos of 72 fresh toto virgin
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Phorlorunso: 5:58am On Mar 21, 2013
Must every bad thing be linked with Nigeria especially now that the U.S is having diplomatic issues with Nigeria
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Capnd143(m): 6:06am On Mar 21, 2013
When wil aboki ever learn?
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 21, 2013
Blame islam. The religion of piss that send people to commit mrder all for 77 virgins

1 Like

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Parnassuss(m): 6:24am On Mar 21, 2013
This guy is not Nigerian, he only chose to get Nigerian papers so he could come here and blow up US owned stuff. I take offence to misdirecting and misrepresenting facts as they have like this, the turd probably can't speak Hausa to save his life yet the US media won't call him Saudi Arabian because they don't want offend their 'ally'
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nuzo1(m): 6:29am On Mar 21, 2013
Nigeria journalism has gone from bad to worst in recent times. It hs become a tool for propaganda, falsehood, intimidation and mediocrity.

1. Adnun Adnun is from Niger republic and not Nigeria.

2. He was quoted as being a citizen of Saudi...only for Nigerian journalists to attach Niger/Nigerian to his nationality.

However, it still doesn't make much of a difference if he's not Nigerian as there are thousands (if not millions) of his kind locking around in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by true2god: 6:48am On Mar 21, 2013
vosquare: 1st to reply..... grin grin grin......dancin alingo.....
@ Moderator i think u need do more in protecting the good intention of Nairaland by filtering out all this: '1st to comment', '2nd to comment',........................'7th to comment', 'dancin azonto', and all primary/secondary school users who have infiltritated Nairaland with their nansense comment: who hav no sensible contribution to make.

This has to stop, u can start by hidding all these 'non-contributory' comments listed above. I think i need to hav a meeting on Seun on dis issue.

Will call u later.
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by jentlsoul: 7:08am On Mar 21, 2013
victorD3: When will people from northern Nigeria stop embarrassing this country?
SS and SE worst pass
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by vanstanzy(m): 7:14am On Mar 21, 2013
Islam!
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Gentle024: 7:15am On Mar 21, 2013
Why is it that nothing good to the society comes from Arab? Its always terrorism or suicide bombers. They should stop claiming Nigerian citizenship.
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by davades(m): 7:16am On Mar 21, 2013
Artistree: Posters 1-12 above need serious wanking. Click like if you concur...

I think u personally need it...must they click like.
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by searay(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2013
Northern Nigeria is synonymous TERRORISM.
South Western Nigeria- RAPE
South East- DRUGS
South South- CRUDE OIL
God dey
Oya Hit the dislike button
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2013
Americans and their wuru wuru way. Who gave the phucking idiot a Nigerian citizenship huh? Why do you guys like to link every bad thing to Nigeria?.
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by Humphreydis(m): 7:30am On Mar 21, 2013
.....so many kids r now flooding dis site,wat r d Admin doin....do ur job!

1 Like

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by hotwax: 7:38am On Mar 21, 2013
Northern Nigeria is synonymous TERRORISM.
South Western Nigeria- molestation
South East- DRUGS
South South- CRUDE OIL
God dey
Oya Hit the dislike button

Let me correct you.
SOuth-South - Kidnapping, Militant
South-east - Rap.e, Human rituals, Kidnapping
South-west - Human Ritual, Agbero syndrome
North - Boko-haram and Terrorism

1 Like

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by khrisponty(m): 7:40am On Mar 21, 2013
Aint it funny how the same set of people that go around setting drone strikes on innocent children,families,unarmed people, invading sovereign countries,fueling insurgents by supplying; Weapons, cash n what not, to fight against their own government, toppling governments, killing freedom fighters n so much more are the same people labeling other Terrorist?I de laff, Babylon shall fall one day.
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by dederocs(m): 8:00am On Mar 21, 2013
Bleep all y'all always saying first to reply-are you babies...and Bleep all y'all who aint objective-too many dumb asses here begining to make me want to blow up this mofo country.
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by dederocs(m): 8:01am On Mar 21, 2013
you are a retarded fool,you should be castrated.
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by UluemeFrank(m): 8:08am On Mar 21, 2013
[quote author=Yoruba_Omoge][b][size=28pt] Is this what my northern brothers went oversea to learn ?

Ediots don't know that they're just scapegoats to their Arabian masters.

He was born in Saudi, why is he claiming Nigerian citizen?

angry

EL RUFAI GAVE HIM NATIONALITY
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by IYANGBALI: 8:14am On Mar 21, 2013
vosquare: wetin dem talk say hapen
dem say patience jonathan don born 3 shedrens for alameisieya
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by COOLDUN: 8:14am On Mar 21, 2013
Artistree: Posters 1-12 above need serious wanking. Click like if you concur...

Honestly, they are bunch of lunatics on the loose, who found themselves in the shelter of the nairaland forum, by the way, why is the forum a rehabilitation center for the LUNATICS?
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by tonididdy(m): 8:15am On Mar 21, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: [size=28pt] Is this what my northern brothers went oversea to learn ?

Ediots don't know that they're just scapegoats to their Arabian masters.

He was born in Saudi, why is he claiming Nigerian citizen?

angry

[/size]
them get sense?
imam and quran and islam don wash their brain keep for bottle
reason a now:what normal human will be minded enough to be a suicide bomber.this guys are spell bound, retarded and given up on life already.
am still yet to be prooven wrong.islam is not a relogion of VIOLENCE
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by uju22(f): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2013
Not again hmmmmmmmm
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by buzor4real: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2013
hmmm...
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by AnanseK(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2013
Policewoman: Aboki s are at it again. Doing what they know best.

Once in a while even if this Saudi man is what you call Aboki. 1585 of your brothers, nyamiri Biafran citizens are in Norway prison for drug courier crimes.

1 Like

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by AnanseK(m): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2013
Capnd143: When wil aboki ever learn?

See this eediot ! Talking about learning when 1585 of his Nyamiri brothers are in Norway prison for drug crimes. Will nyamiri ever learn?
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by jamst(m): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2013
huh! dont believe every news(western media propaganda) dat u hear,"a word is enough 4 d wise"
Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by mu2sa2: 8:48am On Mar 21, 2013
Verbes: Why the links to Nigeria now?
I wonder. This guy was born and bred in saudi arabia and probably never visited nigeria except when he allegedly came in to plant the bomb. He is a saudi man and it`s wrong to state his nationality so mischievously to tarnish nigeria`s image. Anti-US sentiment is high in Saudi arabia because US is perceived as solely responsible for the continued hold on power by a corrupt and brutal monarchy - this explains why so many young saudis are invoved in activities to hit back at US.

1 Like

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by stepone(m): 8:52am On Mar 21, 2013
I have no doubt that the US is the highest of all Terrorist using propagandas as a weaponry to invade it enemies for her selfish interest.

In no time... with all these propagandas, I see USA coming to invade Nigeria in the name of Boko Haram and other linked Terrorist claimed to be Nigerians just for her (US) interest.
Hands crossed* en watching.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S by lordjaja(m): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2013
The sooner d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y know he's nt a Nigerian,d better for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Identify Suicide Bombers – Buratai / APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants / With Buhari Reactions To Nnamdi Kanu, He Is Finished(VIDEO OF BUHARI)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.