Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Jesse Jagz Leaves Chocolate City - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jesse Jagz Leaves Chocolate City (693 Views)

Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 / I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz / Brymo Leaves Chocolate City (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Jesse Jagz Leaves Chocolate City by NonsoB: 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-nrJRuCKo-1o/UUo2R-fJubI/AAAAAAAAIAI/UqKwXeK_JPI/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FamVzc2UtamFnei5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-755297[/img]

Nigerian hip hop artiste, Jesse Jagz, who was formally signed to Chocolate City Record Label, today released a statement that he is leaving label.

In the statement, the rapper says that he's leaving for good and still maintains good relationship with the label and former label mates.

Read the statement below:

To whom it may concern:

I, Jesse Garba Abaga (also known as
"Jesse Jagz"wink an artist formerly signed
to Chocolate City Music label hereby
wishes to notify my fans and the
general public about my voluntary exit
from the label.

After my initial two year contractual
agreement with Chocolate City, I do not
wish to renew my contract with them
and as such have proceeded to continue
my music career with my new team at
Jesse Jagz Nation. I still maintain a
cordial relationship with the
management of Chocolate City and my
former label mates and I wish them the
best in all their future endeavors. Any
further information will be passed
across through my publicist but until
then, have a good day. Look out for my
sophomore album JagZNation Vol. 1
coming out in July 2013.

All for the best,
Jesse Jagz.

http://gistmetro..co.uk/2013/03/jesse-jagz-leaves-chocolate-city.html
Re: Jesse Jagz Leaves Chocolate City by BrutusOj(m): 1:43am On Mar 21, 2013
Politrickians re strategising by merging to enjoy d national cake,while musicians are breaking up to make trending topics on d social medias....Remedies break up,Maintain(Olu maintains duo)folo,Plantainshun boyz folo,Mo hits folo,Wiz kid go solo(EME)bfor we go know oo Jess Jags join dm(Choc city)..oh no no,na wetin de hapuunnn?
Re: Jesse Jagz Leaves Chocolate City by MissyB3(f): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2013

(1)

Chris Brown And Rihana No Longer Together / M.I Chairman Video / [ DOWNLOAD VIDEO ]: Dbanj – Top Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.