Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,580 members, 7,847,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

Real Exit Not Agreed, Says Mourinho - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Exit Not Agreed, Says Mourinho (453 Views)

Mata Has Played His Way Back Into Chelsea Side, Says Mourinho / Arsenal Have Agreed A New Kit Deal With Puma Worth £170m / Didier Drogba Confirms Chelsea Exit' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Exit Not Agreed, Says Mourinho by izubairu1(m): 6:54am On Mar 21, 2013
JOSE Mourinho dismissed reports that he has reached an agreement with Real Madrid to leave at the end of the season.

Mourinho is widely reported to have a less than smooth relationship with club president Florentino Perez, and it is expected that he will not continue at the helm of Real beyond this summer.

But the Portuguese tactician - who admits his next job is likely to be in England - is adamant that an agreement is already in place

“I have no agreement with Real Madrid to go. I have signed nothing, that’s a nonsense,” Mourinho told RTP.

“The criticism? Nothing affects me, nothing bothers me. I do not go crazy nor do I get depressed. Nothing motivates me more than my own motivation.”

He was again quizzed about his future and said, “my future? I am not training outside of Spain, England, Italy or France.”

Mourinho was nominated for the 2012 FIFA Ballon d’Or Coach of the Year award, but he did not attend the gala and he criticised the voting policy.

“I don’t regret not attending the gala at all,” he said.

“One, two or three people phoned me to tell me that they had voted for me and later, when the list of votes was published, another name appeared by their votes. That was why I decided not to go to the gala.

“I’m accusing FIFA of irregularities in the vote for best manager in the world. There was a lack of transparency. FIFA was aware of these irregularities, knowing they were there, but did nothing to avoid them.”

FIFA denied Mouirinho’s claims embarassed
Re: Real Exit Not Agreed, Says Mourinho by stepone(m): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2013
Stup!d arrogant boy having no respect for elders.

Mtcheeeeew cheesy
Re: Real Exit Not Agreed, Says Mourinho by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2013
I thought the votes are revealed after the gala. How did Mourinho's informants knew before the gala, that their votes have been manipulated and then they warned Mourinho and then he stayed away from the award night ? It's not consistent! Is the winners of the award known before the award night? Mourinho may have scored a new low for not checking his facts right before crying to the media.

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Barcelona`s Title Party As Thousands Of Fans Lines Up The Streets / Roberto Mancini Sacked! / David Beckham Retires From Football!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.