Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. (2712 Views)

Why Is An Amazing Goal In Football Called A Hat Trick? / Chelsea Ready To Offload Mikel Obi At Reduced Fee / Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by amodu(m): 3:05pm On May 08, 2006
Chelsea looks ready to claim a hat-trick of Premier League titles given the ease with which they retained their 2006 title.

That is how is going to beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by spikelord(m): 3:06pm On May 08, 2006
This would be their last
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by amodu(m): 3:18pm On May 08, 2006
@Spikelord

what give you the confidence by saying this will be their last, you have made a mistake.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by hucarson(m): 3:23pm On May 08, 2006
It cld be their last.

The last 2 matches kindly shows Chelsea might wobble next season.
They lost the 2 matches back to back.

Pls don't say there was nuthing at stake.
There's always something at stake for Jose Mourinho.
He hates losing.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by Skintite(f): 4:23pm On May 08, 2006
Hat trick ke

Do u think the other clubs are going there to play disco? undecided
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by amodu(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2006
@ Skintite you said Disco, they are going more than disco (Awilo, Makosa, Galala and Swor).

Dont you is time for everything and for every team, the time for Arsenal, Man. u, Liverpool and co has already pass is now time for Chelsea.

Wacht outttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by sunny4all(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2006
AMODU I DON'T BLAME U AS UR NAME GOES ''AMODU PDP NAT. CHAIRMAN'' U THINK CAN PDPLIZE THE THROPHY NEXT SEASON. IF U LIKE DON'T CHANGE UR CLUB, CHELSEA WILL BE RELEGATED.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by Akolawole(m): 1:16pm On May 09, 2006
hucarson:

It cld be their last.

The last 2 matches kindly shows Chelsea might wobble next season.
They lost the 2 matches back to back.

Please don't say there was nuthing at stake.
There's always something at stake for Jose Mourinho.
He hates losing.

The first back to back defeat of Chelsea since Jose come to London.

I am sure you know what happen against Blackburn and Newcastle

3 clear penalties dissallowed against Blackburn and 2 dissallowed goals against Newcastle.

6-7 of our first team is not even in London but they will come back to london for the victory parade on sunday then go back for the world cup.

We used our third choice goalkeeper against Newcastle.

Jose came back from Brazil on saturday night.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by sammietos(m): 1:36pm On May 09, 2006
Winning a hatrick of titles is totaly impossible for chelsea. This is their last they wil have to wait for anoda 50 years.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by amodu(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2006
@ sunny4all which club do you belong to.

Am not PDPlizing you because am not a Pdp member not to talk of being the National Chairman.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by Vieira(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2006
sammietos has said it, there wil be another long wait for Chelsea before they even sniff the pants of another Premiership Trophy.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by Akolawole(m): 2:28pm On May 09, 2006
sammietos:

Winning a hatrick of titles is totally impossible for chelsea. This is their last they wil have to wait for another 50 years.

Vieira:

sammietos has said it, there wil be another long wait for Chelsea before they even sniff the pants of another Premiership Trophy.

Jealousy is the root of hatred grin grin

Once we dont have injury worry from world cup, we will continue to win it till we changed Chelsea's name to Chelsea_wenger.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by Skintite(f): 3:11pm On May 09, 2006
@Akola
Chelsea_wenger??

in ur dreamzzzzzzzz undecided
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by Akolawole(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2006
Its to mock Wenger, not that we need Professor.

How could we leave the Special one for Wenger. Never!
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by Skintite(f): 5:29pm On May 09, 2006
@akola
even mockeries are things u think about undecided
u shudnt even think about it grin grin
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by amodu(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2006
Chelsea's time has come and no one can stop them because no one stop Arsenal , Man. u, Liverpool, Everton then so let no one stop them.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by amodu(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2006
Chelsea go on

Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by Priscila(f): 3:46pm On May 11, 2006
I congratulate Chelsea for their consistency despite their winning ways!
But why the same stuff Monday to Monday? We need some entertaining and new techniques from them.
They have the form and they need some class outside the pitch. Working on their PR!cos form is temporary class permanent.

I like the great blues to some extent. We salute them as kings for now
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by sammietos(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2006
Yeah thats what we are talking about. The cant continue the good form because their type of football is dull and has been well known throughout England. Forget it men not in this generation. Maybe in the generarion to come.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by Akolawole(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2006
sammietos:

Yeah thats what we are talking about. The can't continue the good form because their type of football is dull and has been well known throughout England. Forget it men not in this generation. Maybe in the generarion to come.

Very very dull, thats why they have raised the bar for every team. For any team to win premiership, such team must score at least 90 points.

Tearing net week_ in, week_out is dull.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by Priscila(f): 4:45pm On May 11, 2006
Tearing those weeks in with the same style is dull and boring. You cant eat fufu daily.
they have everything from players to cheques so why not try out enterprising soccer like their counterparts Barca or Arsenal?
Yes the best in England but soon all opponents will take advantage of their unchanging skills and outplay them completely.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by Akolawole(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2006
Priscila:

Tearing those weeks in with the same style is dull and boring. You can't eat fufu daily.
they have everything from players to cheques so why not try out enterprising soccer like their counterparts Barca or Arsenal?
Yes the best in England but soon all opponents will take advantage of their unchanging skills and outplay them completely.

I wont discourage you.

No comment.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by Priscila(f): 4:50pm On May 11, 2006
thanks Akola.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by amodu(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2006
@Akola is it true that Chelsea has sign Michael Ballack
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by Akolawole(m): 2:27am On May 16, 2006
amodu:

@Akola is it true that Chelsea has sign Michael Ballack

Yes Sir!

Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by amodu(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2006
@ Akola thanks

I have seen it, it is true.

I subscribe to Chelseafc newsletter and they send it to my mail today that Ballack is going to be interview by Chelseatv today.

Next season is going to be da bomb for the rest of the premiership clubs.

Please let me use tis medium to also ask that what is the latest about our own JOHN MIKEL OBI and Chelsea, Is it true that is currently training with them
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by hucarson(m): 11:58am On May 16, 2006
John Obi has been training with Chelsea FC since last year.
He moved to Knightsbridge sometimes last year to keep up and close with the team but the court in Norway is yet to decide where the young lad should play for.
There have been rumours that he might likely join Chelsea but Ferguson and Lyn FC remain adamant.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by amodu(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2006
@ Hucarson thank you

I heard in the news that Lyn Oslo has released him to go for his choice
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by Akolawole(m): 2:32pm On May 16, 2006
hucarson:

John Obi has been training with Chelsea FC since last year.

No Sir!

He was regularly seen in London.

Can he even afford to live in Knightsbridge?

No.

A friend sawhim in a Sports shop close to stamford Bridge few weeks ago, But Chelsea dont train at the bridge.

His future lies in the hand of Baba Alex, he want to sell him to Chelsea
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by amodu(m): 4:07pm On May 16, 2006
Please Akola

Who is Baba Alex
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by hucarson(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2006
@ Akola,
What makes u think Mikel cannot afford a flat @ Knightsbridge?
Mikel stays in a flat at Knightsbridge.
Jagenne(also a Nairalander) is Obi's pal and he visits him all the time.
I can give u his address if u insist.
Obi's heart is with the London club but he didn't go about it the right way.
I wish the young lad well.

@amodu,
Baba Alex=Sir Alex Ferguson.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. by nightrider: 7:08pm On May 16, 2006
story, mikel obi is not going to play in chelsea. tell jaggenne to advise him to pack his bag, go and kneel down and beg baba alex. or else he will end up like

SHAUN WRONG PHILLIPS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON 2012: Gabon Vs Tunisia (1 - 0) On January 31st 2012 / Which Language Does The Referee Uses To Talk Wit Players On The Pitch? / I Wish I Was Like Him – Iniesta Writes On Mikel’s Move To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.