Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

I Wish I Was Like Him – Iniesta Writes On Mikel’s Move To China - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Wish I Was Like Him – Iniesta Writes On Mikel’s Move To China (2711 Views)

Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) / Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. / Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Was Like Him – Iniesta Writes On Mikel’s Move To China by Fogman(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
Former Chelsea winger John Obi Mikel might not be the same player he was once few years ago, but the fact that a great player like Andreas Iniesta recognises his talent speaks volume.

The Tiajin TEDA of China latest acquisition enjoyed a trophy laden 10 and a half year at Chelsea, surviving so many coaches and over transfer windows during his time at Stamford Bridge.

Five years ago Barcelona legend Iniesta revealed that the 29 year old captain of the Nigeria senior national team is the toughest opponents he has faced.

Iniesta who have come across lot of players in his career singled out the Nigerian as one customer he struggled to, apparently referring to the various times he had faced Mikel for Barcelona against Chelsea.

” I get asked a lot who the best player I’ve faced is. It’s John Obi Mikel. I only wish I was half the the footballer he is”, Iniesta posted on his official twitter handle @andreiniesta8.

Re: I Wish I Was Like Him – Iniesta Writes On Mikel’s Move To China by oloriooko(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
Source
Re: I Wish I Was Like Him – Iniesta Writes On Mikel’s Move To China by thesicilian: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
Fogman:
Former Chelsea winger John Obi Mikel might not be the same player he was once few years ago, but the fact that a great player like Andreas Iniesta recognises his talent speaks volume.

The Tiajin TEDA of China latest acquisition enjoyed a trophy laden 10 and a half year at Chelsea, surviving so many coaches and over transfer windows during his time at Stamford Bridge.

Five years ago Barcelona legend Iniesta revealed that the 29 year old captain of the Nigeria senior national team is the toughest opponents he has faced.

Iniesta who have come across lot of players in his career singled out the Nigerian as one customer he struggled to, apparently referring to the various times he had faced Mikel for Barcelona against Chelsea.

” I get asked a lot who the best player I’ve faced is. It’s John Obi Mikel. I only wish I was half the the footballer he is”, Iniesta posted on his official twitter handle @andreiniesta8.

Iniesta would never say this

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Was Like Him – Iniesta Writes On Mikel’s Move To China by junnyjake(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
thesicilian:

You mirrored my exacthoughts.
Re: I Wish I Was Like Him – Iniesta Writes On Mikel’s Move To China by lobito007(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
thesicilian:

The twitter handle shows 'verified'.
Re: I Wish I Was Like Him – Iniesta Writes On Mikel’s Move To China by daPretender: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
washeee
Re: I Wish I Was Like Him – Iniesta Writes On Mikel’s Move To China by Rapmaestro(m): 12:58am On Jan 08, 2017
Anything is possible
Re: I Wish I Was Like Him – Iniesta Writes On Mikel’s Move To China by Emperormartin(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
If Iniesta really says this I think it's high time we stop the hating on Mikel n at least appreciate our own son because professionally speaking, Iniesta is one of the footballers I respect both on and off the pitch.
Re: I Wish I Was Like Him – Iniesta Writes On Mikel’s Move To China by junnyjake(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
Emperormartin:
If Iniesta really says this I think it's high time we stop the hating on Mikel n at least appreciate our own son because professionally speaking, Iniesta is one of the footballers I respect both on and off the pitch.

Didn't get the tweet the first time, the handle confirms verified, its translation to English was perfect
Re: I Wish I Was Like Him – Iniesta Writes On Mikel’s Move To China by edi287: 8:56am On Jan 09, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What My Colleague Won From Bet9ja / Will Nigeria Win The 2006 Nations Cup / Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.