Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles (21788 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure / I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by jhydebaba(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
me_for_you: Before u all go about praising nff, just know that nff are pure and applied thieves and liars. U booked a flight that will ferry them straight to calabar, yet u booked national stadium lagos for them to train. Just saying #illogical

Did u read this part
Regarding the training ground, Oyeyode said the Kenyans picked the substandard ground on the advise of one of their ‘consultants’.

“We went out of our way to book the training pitch of the National Stadium in Surulere for them at very, very short notice.

“But they refused to go there, after they were advised but one their men on the ground here, and they chose that primary school to train.”

4 Likes

Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by great063(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
Bash Me: Liar, no source
It seems your MagniFying Specs got bAshed.
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by great063(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
la furia: Hahahaha. If the NFF story is right, i blame them not fot what the kenyans are complaining of. I belive d kenyans assumed too much of naija as per giant of africa and expected a special treatment anytime they chossed to come.
Kpoi!!!
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
me_for_you: Before u all go about praising nff, just know that nff are pure and applied thieves and liars. U booked a flight that will ferry them straight to calabar, yet u booked national stadium lagos for them to train. Just saying #illogical

U sabi read so? Better read the story all over again... Mtchew***
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
What is the website of the NFF? undecided

1 Like

Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by adconline(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
What training facilities were offered to them by NFF before they opted for a primary school playground in Oshodi?
Any authorization from the school to use their facility?
Did the school/LASG give them authorization without consultation with NFF?
NFF story is fishy

1 Like

Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by dfolan: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
whatever the reason they don't deserve to be treated in that manner, please. NFF show some respect

1 Like

Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by Ikonz(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
solayemi:
Who cares abt ur opinion. If u r nt satisfied wt d NFF explanatn, d ocean awaits u.

Gbam!

Some people here do not know that hosting visiting teams soundly is a means of eating money soundly by NFF. If them no do am well, them no go chop well.

But if u still doubt NFF, then read my quote again!
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by Blackbody20(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
The Kenyans are the one playing hide and seek jare.
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by jude33084(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
chingyjant:
Na wa for you sef.Na everything about Nigeria you must find fault?Can't you deduce the tactics the Kenyans are trying to use on Nigeria?If you don't get it they wanted to sneak into Nigeria and train without being spied on but it all backfired.

That NFF guy is worst than "oga @the top" ♏ãn angry

If they refuse to train in National stadium then they should not train at all angry

Instead of showing how delapidated our primary schools are to the world angry

That guy should apologies to Nigerians and kenyans angry

A very simple trap and he fell for it sad
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by elothaddi(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
ajila03: I hope NFF can produced copies of all these letters they claimed they sent.

Are u a learner ? Oluwole dey nah. Dem reproduce from hard copy, softcopy e-mail etc. 9ja no dey carry last.
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by jude33084(m): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
adconline: What training facilities were offered to them by NFF before they opted for a primary school playground in Oshodi?
NFF story is fishy

...And he allowed a country's national team to train inside ajao school at oshodi of all places undecided

Τhis NFF guy is dull,...dull from a dull heads clan cheesy

Nigerians will be faced with questions after τhis game sad
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by Ozonna(m): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
adconline: What training facilities were offered to them by NFF before they opted for a primary school playground in Oshodi?
NFF story is fishy

Regarding the training ground, Oyeyode said the Kenyans picked the substandard ground on the advise of one of their ‘consultants’.

“We went out of our way to book the training pitch of the National Stadium in Surulere for them at very, very short notice.

“But they refused to go there, after they were advised but one their men on the ground here, and they chose that primary school to train.”

Kenyans wan play mind games grin
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by jude33084(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ozonna:

Kenyans wan play mind games grin

NFF and the govt of Lagos if need be should have refused and say NO!

Reason: it is below our standard for a National team. sad
2: lagos wasnt there destination in the 1st place undecided

What if something had happend to them?
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by franchizy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
I Blames NFF and GEJ 4 dis due to bad Govt. D NFF are tolding lies. All I knows is dat Kenya will still won the match.
There is even no links or sauce 4 NFF claims
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
If they chose to train in a poor dusty school pitch that is their own trouble. Not "NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles" error.
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by gerald09(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
Apart from ghana n south africa Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ still have quite a handful of african countries dat hate us with a passion. Na wa oh!
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by Rossikk(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
franchizy: I Blames NFF and GEJ 4 dis due to bad Govt. D NFF are tolding lies.

All I knows is dat Kenya will still won the match.

Damn... cool
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by gerald09(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
franchizy: I Blames NFF and GEJ 4 dis due to bad Govt. D NFF are tolding lies. All I knows is dat Kenya will still won the match.
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by mydi(f): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
franchizy: I Blames NFF and GEJ 4 dis due to bad Govt. D NFF are tolding lies. All I knows is dat Kenya will still won the match.
is ur english dis bad or are u tryin 2 be funny
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by StFrank2(m): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
U be ode o...... U no read when he said they came in the noon time? And flight to calabar was 11am? They requested for a pitch to train but refused the Surulere stadium that was given to them....
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by ekytessy(f): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
All these are stories that touch, why didn't they reject it, was it imposed on them? They can't get us with their cheap lie, they are enemies of progress because nigeria won african cup of nation, they should pray to b like nigerian. Mscheeeeew abeg they shuld get lost. Why didn't they bring their own pitch while coming, charted flight my foot.
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by ekytessy(f): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
I pity kenyans.
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by Nextlevel0007(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
solayemi:
Who cares abt ur opinion. If u r nt satisfied wt d NFF explanatn, d ocean awaits u.

NFCS does jare
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by fxman62: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
grin grin ;DNFF has no point. Have they forgotten that this is Africa? When in Africa has it cbecome a fashion to write to tell your brother that you are coming to his house not to talk of how many people you are bringing. That is the white man's style. What I'm used to in Africa is that you just pack your bags, take the next available vehicle and gbam you land at your brother's door step. And he must accommodate you and very well too. In fact if he lives in a single room with his wife, they have to vacate the room and stay in the verandah. and they dare not ask you how long you are staying. mind you, you must eat the best food throughout your stay. This is Africa. NFF should just apologize to the Kenyans for this un-African attitude. I dey laugh o.
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by Abbey2sam(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2013

You must be very dumb,can't you read and comprehend, their flight arrived late, and the flight that was booked for them was for 11:00am.

And it was also stated that the national stadium was secure for them within a short notice after their late arrival.

Don't always come online to show your foolishness
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by Nextlevel0007(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ijogz K: What is the website of the NFF? undecided

ww.nff dazz all or ask "O@TT"
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by kevinkod(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
[quote
author=me_for_you]Before u all go about praising nff, just know that
nff are pure and applied thieves and liars. U booked a flight that will
ferry them straight to calabar, yet u booked national stadium lagos for
them to train. Just saying #illogical[/quote]. you are daft, d national stadium was arrange after dey discover d kenyans wont be going to calaber dat day. so it was impropmtu arrangment to help dem
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
jude33084:

That NFF guy is worst than "oga @the top" ♏ãn angry

If they refuse to train in National stadium then they should not train at all angry

Instead of showing how delapidated our primary schools are to the world angry

That guy should apologies to Nigerians and kenyans angry

A very simple trap and he fell for it sad
Are you ok?Didn't you read where he said they were adviced by a consultant to opt for a school pitch?Okay you for go force them train for the stadium na.Your visitors say them nor won chop you won still force them chop.I tire for una sef for that Naija.Now i understand what GEJ is going through.People like you just want to see the negative part in everything associated with Nigeria cause you mind has been demonized.
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by Confusion: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
is even no links or sauce 4 NFF claims
Guy this ur error(gbagun) is too much for just four lines but thanks for making me laff
May you continue to put smile on my face
Pls say amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Shares 2009 Throwback Picture Of Himself And His Wife / Top 10 Nigerian Footballers Of All Time / Thompson Oliha Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Midfielder)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.