Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles (21795 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure / I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by ddeola: 5:30am On Mar 22, 2013
If this report is correct,then the Kenyans messed themselves up BIG TIME
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by Burger01(m): 5:44am On Mar 22, 2013
me_for_you: Before u all go about praising nff, just know that nff are pure and applied thieves and liars. U booked a flight that will ferry them straight to calabar, yet u booked national stadium lagos for them to train. Just saying #illogical
'Olodo' ni e jor.... How you dey take pass exam self.... Smh sad
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by olajide1895: 6:38am On Mar 22, 2013
Kenyas should be very careful,they should seperate politics from the game.I knew dt NFF has never treated visiting team like this before.
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by enlady(f): 7:08am On Mar 22, 2013
me_for_you: Before u all go about praising nff, just know that nff are pure and applied thieves and liars. U booked a flight that will ferry them straight to calabar, yet u booked national stadium lagos for them to train. Just saying #illogical
Mr man read the article again very well! The NFF booked the training pitch at Surulere at very short notice cos the Kenyans arrived Lagos late and so missed the flight to Calabar.
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by enlady(f): 7:10am On Mar 22, 2013
Mr man read the article again very well! The NFF booked the training pitch at Surulere at very short notice cos the Kenyans arrived Lagos late and so missed the flight to Calabar. I'm tired of this quick-to-bash attitude of nairalanders! You could accuse the NFF of any thing but not harsh treatment to visiting teams. They don't have a record of doing that!
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by ndeepurity(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2013
Regarding the training ground, Oyeyode said the Kenyans picked the substandard ground on the advise of one of their ‘consultants’.

“We went out of our way to book the training pitch of the National Stadium in Surulere for them at very, very short notice. Mr follow follow, make u open eye.
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by alajor(m): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2013
D kenyans must b lying somehow. I live here in south africa and I know their national team always complain whenever they go to other african countries to play bcus of the bad treatments they get but they have always praised nigeria in terms of reception they get in nigeria. And this is actually d first time any country blamed nigeria for bad reception. Kenyans take time oooooo!
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by chessguru1(m): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2013
Chei!! Why won't my people fail comprehension and critical reading in waec and jamb!
Can't you deduce the time interval btw booking of the flight and booking of the stadium mr logical?
Its too obvious that the flight was booked after nff finally got information of their fake "25 man"only for them to turn up in the afternoon, whn calabar fights are in the morning with over 30 people.
It was then the emergency option of national stadium was proposed for they
, but them opted for a pry maryschool 2 train on.
Chei J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ read an
d understand b4 u post biko.
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2013
The "whole Kenya" dey yab us, abuse and insult us. Yet we dey here dey yab ourselves, belittle our very strenght. Until u live with other Africans in their country, only then will u understand their beef. We r 2 blessed and too powerful a nation. Our enemies plenty! Imagine Kenya threatening us with banning nollywood movies!! Catch my drift?
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by muyiwah666(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2013
solayemi:
Who cares abt ur opinion. If u r nt satisfied wt d NFF explanatn, d ocean awaits u.

DON'T MIND THEM...SOME WILL JUST WANT TO CONDEMN EVEN WITH GLARING EVIDENCES....SO SO SAD
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by deesnipes(f): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2013
Maybe d kenyans are scared of bh attack dats why they didn't declare their arrival date n time early and also want to train in a secluded environment.

Just thinking...
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by Evestar200(f): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2013
muyiwah666:

DON'T MIND THEM...SOME WILL JUST WANT TO CONDEMN EVEN WITH GLARING EVIDENCES....SO SO SAD
muyiwah666:

AAC:

Next time wash ur eyes with goat urine and potash.

By d way, how did u pass in school?

Anyways, here's d link Mr. Thomas.

http://www.kickoff.com/news/33404/nff-say-kenya-responsible-for-their-troubles
muyiwah666:

AAC:

Next time wash ur eyes with goat urine and potash.

By d way, how did u pass in school?

Anyways, here's d link Mr. Thomas.

http://www.kickoff.com/news/33404/nff-say-kenya-responsible-for-their-troubles
how do comment on any post in nairaland?
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by Flygerian1(m): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2013
Confused.
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by Gistwitherico(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2013
Flamzy excuses nff; u guys are bigger than this crap!
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by okenwa101(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2013
they like the ways of desert
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by creativemusic: 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by Akiika: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
Let's be objective here, i think the NFF officials are shying away from the truth. How can Kenyans opt for a pry school to train? even if it's true, should the NFF have allowed that to happen? what if they get mobbed by some thugs requesting for "owo ile". Let's take some responsibility for our inadequacies. NFF does this to our own players too sometimes. I can bet that, all the hotel charges, transportation e.t.c will not reflect the shabby hospitality the Kenyan's received, they must have inflated it to make some peanuts.
Re: NFF Say Kenya Responsible For Their Troubles by olutunde12(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=Akiika]Let's be objective here, i think the NFF officials are shying away from the truth. How can Kenyans opt for a pry school to train? even if it's true, should the NFF have allowed that to happen? what if they get mobbed by some thugs requesting for "owo ile". Let's take some responsibility for our inadequacies.

They should not allow them so that u will see another thing to say. Kenya has never beaten Nig. before. Nig doesnt need to overwork them or something. Well talk your tal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NFF Appoints Augustine Eguavoen As Interim Manager Of The Super Eagles / Top 10 Nigerian Footballers Of All Time / Odion Ighalo Shares 2009 Throwback Picture Of Himself And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.