Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service (14183 Views)

Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? / Presidency Orders Sack Of Civil Servants With 30 Years In Service And Above / Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by foward1212(m): 6:22am On Mar 22, 2013
U do make sence, its civil service and Good Luck can't influence it much. If he does he will be critised seriousely. These notherners have positioned themselves overtime. God help our nation.
lateef4me: It's not GEJ fault . These northerner has positioned themselves into different ministries .....I was thinking a yoruba man will be appointed
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by ocelot2006(m): 8:20am On Mar 22, 2013
50calibre: What is wrong with this preside for Christ's sake? He keep appointing these savage northerners who seek to destroy the country into public offices.

What's wrong with this man? Someone please put him on a canoe and send him back to the creeks where he belongs

Are northerners not Nigerians? Don't they equally have the right to serve in the civil service? Abeg. Shove your tribalism somewhere else and go take your meds.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by aurenflani: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2013
cashmentor: says who? Ooh, i forgot, you're a Boko Haram member! It's not your fault, our president is an House Boy for an Oga some where that side, up there...... I know you guys run the show, getting all the Top- Notched positions everywhere, that's just because the remaining part of Nigeria want to make peace, though foolishly, but strategically waiting for the Big One!

What do you mean run the show? I don talk am say wuna for se & ss no sabi anything leadership but chop and self-centeredness. Go talk to your govs what they are doing with all the monies for their states first beforeyou come here dey call ppl bBoko haram. Yeye lousy kidnapper.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by TableLeg(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2013
ceejay80s: Why must it be an aboki ? When will dis civil war start sef, i don tire

Moro...n
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by bobbydbobo: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2013
I rili biliv nd now more convinced than ever, that there shld b screening before being allowed here on nairaland!!!! Cos this place is now getting meaningless where u can't have objective speakers, meaningful and scholarly reasoning/argument nd tribal free sane men.. Everything to most pple here is tribalism, war, hatred nd to crown it all, Folly! Sum1 even complaining y the man was being moved from one ministry to the other.. If u work wiv the civil service or know their dealings, ulld knw than ones u are in the ministry, ulld me moved from ministry to ministry nd even b4 u et to the top, uld have toured virtually all ministries, this helps to produce seasoned administrators. Buh to some pple everything must just b wrong, even there must be evil in every sane action to sum pple here...... Shior!
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by pulel(f): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2013
People, people please allow your brains to reason, rather than blocking tour brains' ability to reason with hate. let me remind you guys that when u say North, there are 3 geo-political zones within the North, the North Central, North West and North East. These 3 geo-political zones are populated by people of almost same characteristics. Although the South is also divided in 3 zones, the inhabitants of theses 3 zones are very different from one another.
So therefore, when a Southerner is appointed, he/she is either from the Niger Delta, Igbo land or Yoruba land. But when someone from the North is appointed, he/she is simply from the North. So much for fairnes from u guys!!!

U guys are screaming that a Northerner is replacing a Northerner. Ok , i hear una. What u are forgeting is that they are not from the same geo-political zone!!!!

Some said Northerners are very dumb. It is not possible to generalise such qualities. I believe each zone in this country has its share of very smart people, stupid people and evils people. No region has the monopoly of bad or good in this country.

I am yet to see a Northerner with an indigene letter from the south, but there are thousands of southerners who will claim to be northerners Why If you guys cannot tolerate the North's madness, y do you always want to life there I still believe, there is someting Northerners have that Southerners so wish to have that they keep saying all sort of B.S about the North. It is pure jealousy cos the smartest of southerners can't reason ( with the exception of very few)when it comes to North matters.

Somebody will tell me that it is because the North rule and rubbish the South all these years. I beg, make una stop this line because your regional leaders were colprit to whaever happened those days. They were selfish and did not think abouut you people that rather about their children. DID THEY HAVE TO BE PART OF WHAT WAS GOING ON IF THEY SO DISAPPROVE AND SO LOVE THE SOUTH'S INTEREST I dont think so!!! After all the abokis are so dumbs, so how come the dumbs guys outsmarted the smart guys?

Please we should stop balme the North for our problems, but rather blame our regional leaders!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by emiye(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2013
50calibre:

No this is different, hitler was fueled by hate, racism and jealousy, the Jews never hurt Germans, hitler hated them because they were more successful than typical Germans and he also belived there was a Jewish conspiracy against Germany

Whereas I don't need to remind you of the havoc our northern brothers are causing

I think you are rather worse than hitler. I will rather say 50calibre is fueled by hate, tribalism and jealousy,

When you say North, do you understand the complexities and ethnic mix of the North, the religious diversity in the North ?. Do an indepth research on each of the states in the following zones (North West, North East, North Central)with special emphasis on their ethnic mix and religious diversity, I think we southerners are guilty of stereotyping the Northerners. We mostly have a poor understanding of the composition of the North.

If you succeed with your biological weapon to exterminate the north, what happens to your southern brothers who reside there?

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by pulel(f): 11:55am On Mar 22, 2013
emiye:

I think you are rather worse than hitler. I will rather say 50calibre is fueled by hate, tribalism and jealousy,

When you say North, do you understand the complexities and ethnic mix of the North, the religious diversity in the North ?. Do an indepth research on each of the states in the following zones (North West, North East, North Central)with special emphasis on their ethnic mix and religious diversity, I think we southerners are guilty of stereotyping the Northerners. We mostly have a poor understanding of the composition of the North.

If you succeed with your biological weapon to exterminate the north, what happens to your southern brothers who reside there?

God bless you!
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by UncleJJ(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
ilugunboy: UNIMAID alumni ....we rock!! grin

Same here grin
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by UncleJJ(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
pulel: People, people please allow your brains to reason, rather than blocking tour brains' ability to reason with hate. let me remind you guys that when u say North, there are 3 geo-political zones within the North, the North Central, North West and North East. These 3 geo-political zones are populated by people of almost same characteristics. Although the South is also divided in 3 zones, the inhabitants of theses 3 zones are very different from one another.
So therefore, when a Southerner is appointed, he/she is either from the Niger Delta, Igbo land or Yoruba land. But when someone from the North is appointed, he/she is simply from the North. So much for fairnes from u guys!!!

U guys are screaming that a Northerner is replacing a Northerner. Ok , i hear una. What u are forgeting is that they are not from the same geo-political zone!!!!

Some said Northerners are very dumb. It is not possible to generalise such qualities. I believe each zone in this country has its share of very smart people, stupid people and evils people. No region has the monopoly of bad or good in this country.

I am yet to see a Northerner with an indigene letter from the south, but there are thousands of southerners who will claim to be northerners Why If you guys cannot tolerate the North's madness, y do you always want to life there I still believe, there is someting Northerners have that Southerners so wish to have that they keep saying all sort of B.S about the North. It is pure jealousy cos the smartest of southerners can't reason ( with the exception of very few)when it comes to North matters.

Somebody will tell me that it is because the North rule and rubbish the South all these years. I beg, make una stop this line because your regional leaders were colprit to whaever happened those days. They were selfish and did not think abouut you people that rather about their children. DID THEY HAVE TO BE PART OF WHAT WAS GOING ON IF THEY SO DISAPPROVE AND SO LOVE THE SOUTH'S INTEREST I dont think so!!! After all the abokis are so dumbs, so how come the dumbs guys outsmarted the smart guys?

Please we should stop balme the North for our problems, but rather blame our regional leaders!!!!

the south is a jungle with jungle law. Were people are robbed and killed in broadday light.

My friend gt shot in the foot a few weeks ago and my other friend @ d enugu law school almost got a broken beer bottle stuck into his asshole.

Now, i realise why the east wanted to break up in the first place....they enjoy choas.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by mmmustapha(m): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
maxwell837: Hope he won't soon retire.
he has 17 month to run
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by bokohalal(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
Unimaid! I am tearing up. Nigeria's greatest collection of different people. Especially the upper class. OAU walk. Heard smaller guys donned hijab to enter Golan Height!
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by cashmentor(m): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
aurenflani:

before you come here dey call ppl bBoko haram. Yeye lousy kidnapper.
i'll forgive you for that.... Just coz i started it, but don't try it next time.. Go and sin no more
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by devour129: 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
50calibre:

No this is different, hitler was fueled by hate, racism and jealousy, the Jews never hurt Germans, hitler hated them because they were more successful than typical Germans and he also belived there was a Jewish conspiracy against Germany

Whereas I don't need to remind you of the havoc our northern brothers are causing
will help you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano / Deported Isa Muazu Returns To London. / Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.