Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Taught Time They Say Heal All Wounds - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Taught Time They Say Heal All Wounds (1421 Views)

Women Need To Be Taught To See Beyond Marriage / I Taught My Lover A Big Lesson By Killing His Only Daughter - Woman / The Most Important Lessons Your Parents Taught You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Taught Time They Say Heal All Wounds by fubbyy(m): 12:43am On Mar 22, 2013
I taught they say time heals all wounds, its 1 year since I lost my blaq queen, I have waited for the so called time to heal this wound but its seems time freshens it

Can't sleep every night no matter what I do

tired of looking outside imagining you are coming home

tired of looking for who can fill this vacuum you created

no one to steal my phones anymore and replace it with a cold battery

no one to do me april fool anymore

No one to drag my jeans up when I sag em..

No one to call me all day to make sure am safe

No one to remember and becomes happy suddenly

No one to wish me happy buffday when I 4got

No one to snap pics with all day long

No one to wear my big T-shirt anymore claiming to be a G

Kaiii, God please help take away this suicidal taught in my mind

I taught I was strong till I lost you mum, the pain gets stronger as day goes...

The most cherished gift I ever had has been taken away from moi, RiP mum, mourn you till I join you, miss ya till ma dying day

Tears tears tears, my pillow is soaked
I can't just be a man 4 this

Onwu nne sikwara ike o

Re: I Taught Time They Say Heal All Wounds by uboma(m): 12:56am On Mar 22, 2013
Onwu nne sikwara ike ooo
the above statement is very true. I understand your pains. I lost mine during 2008 and till date i still miss her. A mother's love for her child is so strong and vice versa. Pls do not encourage the suicidal thought any longer. Your mum will be happy that her son has moved on with life. Remember that commiting suicide wont bring her back, suicide is a sin against our Creator and suicide will also render your siblings, relatives and friends who look up to you, hopeless. So be strong and move on with your life.
Re: I Taught Time They Say Heal All Wounds by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 22, 2013
**wipe tears** I'm soo sorry, may her soul rest in peace and The Lord is your strength . What a cute picture. embarassed

No suicidal thoughts Abeg, she wouldn't want that for her boy would she? she's smiling down on you .Be strong, It is well.
Re: I Taught Time They Say Heal All Wounds by miredia(m): 1:36am On Mar 22, 2013
I'm deeply sorry about your loss. Rip to mama

2 Likes

Re: I Taught Time They Say Heal All Wounds by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 22, 2013
Re: I Taught Time They Say Heal All Wounds by baby124: 3:35am On Mar 22, 2013
Time does heal all wounds. 1yr is too soon. Understand that a very strong bond has been broken by death. It will take a while. The little crazy things our loved ones do is what you would miss most. What won't we give to see them act naughty or get into fights with us.When you experience loss, it gives you an appreciation for life.

You know better than anyone who hasn't experienced loss how precious life is, and how, how you are remembered and the impact you leave on those behind is very important. Take life, one step at a time. Grieve how ever you want to. Some people do better grieving alone, some in groups. I grieved better alone as my whole family was grieving, so who can you turn to except God? Even though he is the last person you would want to turn to now. As God is the easiest target to blame for our loss.

Don't take your life, it does get better. Be who she would have loved to see you be, and just put your trust in God. You know despite your grief, you feel that calm in the storm, holding you back from doing the worst. That is God comforting you.

No one can know how you feel as we all share different bonds with our loved ones. Grieve however you want, but don't harm yourself. Stay away from all the people that keep bringing the passing up, and all the pity stuff. Give yourself time to live day by day without being surrounded by sadness and pity.

It took me 3years, and its still all so unreal to me, but life has gotten better. I can think of him and just smile. Feel free to talk to her in your mind or even out loud. Our loved ones are still with us, and they would want us to be happy. You will go through depression, anxiety, fear of loving anyone the same and going through this again, you probably would not be able to think of God and be happy for sometime. But you will realise that life and death are a part of the cycle of life, once you accept that, then you are on your way in life again. I promise you that it would get better.
Re: I Taught Time They Say Heal All Wounds by greatgod2012(f): 5:42am On Mar 22, 2013
I was in your shoe when i lost ne of my sister too, it tok me a while to get over her demise.
Sorry for your loss, may God console you.
However, doing what she would have loved you to do is the best way you can really show that you love her and also how best you can grieve about her.
I also support CC on doing some philantropics' donations in her name, with that, she lives on and you will be happy within yourself that she lives on.
May God help us all.
Re: I Taught Time They Say Heal All Wounds by r231(m): 5:56am On Mar 22, 2013
Sorry about your loss bro

Yea it's not easy at all

Lost my dad in January and I can count how many times I have slept till date. Even a part of me still don't believe that he is gone that's why I wait up for him every night maybe he will show up

1 Like

Re: I Taught Time They Say Heal All Wounds by stylesco: 6:35am On Mar 22, 2013
Sorry dear.
I can't imagine how you feel cause I've never really been there before.
But I know it really hurts.
Time heals all wounds, just give time some time.
Its well with you.
Re: I Taught Time They Say Heal All Wounds by fubbyy(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2013
Thanks to y'all, these replies really calmed me down
Re: I Taught Time They Say Heal All Wounds by elisabet51(f): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
sadI am so sorry about your loss
Re: I Taught Time They Say Heal All Wounds by toofine765: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
I feel you. True comfort comes from above. Just put your trust in Him and bless Him for the nice times you shared with her. Be strong for her.

(1) (Reply)

What Proffession Would You Want Your Children To Take On? / At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? / Divorcedrama: “I Carried Ritual Sacrifice To Heal My Wife, Now She’s Sleeping Wi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.