Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Prophet Obadare Dies At 85 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Obadare Dies At 85 (1206 Views)

Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun / Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. / Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Obadare Dies At 85 by econome(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2013
Renowned evangelist and founder of the World Soul Winning Evangelical Ministry, Prophet Timothy Obadare, died in a private hospital on Thursday in Akure, at the age of 85.

An aide of the late evangelist, Pastor Michael Awe, and Chairman of Ondo State chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Bishop Joshua Ketiku, confirmed that doctors at the private hospital, where the octogenarian man of God breathed his last, pronounced him dead around 4.45pm.

Awe, who had managed the media activities of Obadare’s WOSEM for many years, said the late prophet died of old-age-related ailment.

He said, “Baba had worked tiredlessly as a general in the army of Jesus Christ. He travelled widely within and outside the country for serious and rigorous evangelical activities for many years. These definitely took a toll on his health, considering the fact that he also fasted and prayed a lot, apart from engaging in long sessions of counselling.”

Asked whether the age-long controversy between the late prophet and the Christ Apostolic Church will not affect WOSEM, Awe said, “There is no faction in the CAC. The late Prophet Obadare related well with officials of the CAC before his death, and he was a great follower of the late Apostle Ayo Babalola, founder of the CAC.”

Meanwhile, Ketiku has described the death of the late Obadare as a shock.

He said, “The news of Baba Obadare came to us as a shock. Baba lived a good life. He is happy where he is now.”

Also, the Director of Publicity, CAC worldwide, Pastor Ademisoye Alawode, said the President of the Church, Pastor Abraham Akinoso, was shocked at the news of Obadare’s demise.

Also, Governor Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State has described the death of Obadare, as an example of the marching on of a saint.

Mimiko stated this in a statement made available to journalists in Akure saying Obadare’s life, ministry and influence could be likened to those of saints that were rare and uncommon.

http://www.punchng.com/news/obadare-renowned-evangelist-dies-at-85/

Re: Prophet Obadare Dies At 85 by FXKing2012(m): 7:58am On Mar 22, 2013
You have fought a good fight, RIP.
Re: Prophet Obadare Dies At 85 by oaroloye(m): 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
A Christian Prophet with DIVINE HEALING POWERS dies in a HOSPITAL- what is wrong with this picture?
Why are there no HEALERS he could go to?
Why didn't he TRAIN such Healers?
Don Juan Matus taught Carlos Castaneda that THE FOUR ENEMIES OF A MAN OF KNOWLEDGE are: (1) FEAR: (2) CLARITY; (3) POWER; and (4) OLD AGE.
They are faced in succession, and if one is defeated by any one, that defeat is FINAL, and one would NEVER become a MAN OF KNOWLEDGE. This is a Human capable of viewing GOD: The Source of Existence, and Surviving. Such a person becomes FUNCTIONALLY IMMORTAL.
If one defeats an ENEMY OF A MAN OF KNOWLEDGE, that victory is Final, and that Enemy can NEVER return to bother you again.
1. FEAR: Will keep you from doing what MUST be done.
2. CLARITY: Is a HIGHLY DANGEROUS state of mind, in which one becomes able to think the hitherto "UNTHINKABLE." Analyze everything. Know everything.
3. POWER: Like CLARITY, it is HARD to see as a PROBLEM. One becomes able to DO ANYTHING one can ENVISION. Like Its predecessors, It is defeated by focussing ONLY on what is ESSENTIAL- before one's Time runs out.
4. OLD AGE: AFTER one has defeated the rest- most never get this far- OLD AGE urges one to "RELAX! Take a BREAK! You've EARNED it!"
If you SUCCUMB to this lure, ALL YOUR POWER will PEE away. (Excuse mon Francais!) You will DIE a SHRIVELLED SHELL of what you once were.
Obadare *blinkered* himself. Rather than DISCIPLINE himself to use his eyesight RIGHTEOUSLY, he took the EASY way out, and REMAINED BLIND. (He had an accident with Caustic Soda, as I recall.)
The DOWNSIDE of this is that you don't get to read COOL Spiritual Books, like: THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN, by Carlos Castaneda. When you surround yourself with DUNCES, you DIE in ignorance.
Don Juan's *Nagual* master, Julian, has the power to (how to put this?) RECONFIGURE HIS SOUL VIBRATIONS, to be YOUNG or OLD at will. This was an ASPECT of his Special Power of WALKING ("The GAIT OF POWER"wink.
Jews and Christians REFUSE to learn these things, so God makes them known to Unbelievers (Deut. 8:1-6; Job 1:6; Isaiah 55:6-11; Matt. 22:1-14).
I learned about these things twenty years ago, but felt that if I implemented them during my youth, people would say they only worked because I was young.
When I was 42, I made all my grey hair disappear (well, I cut it off, obviously- but it grew out black). PEOPLE SAID I was LYING; that I MUST be using DYE.
I let my hair grey out again- but NOW I REALLY need rejuvenation, because the rest of my body is ADVERSELY affected. I am using +250 glasses, and have head-to-toe pains. I no longer care WHAT anyone else thinks.
Anyone who doesn't believe me knows what they can kiss! I am fixing this, before I keel over of Heart Failure, or some nonsense.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT CAUSES AGING?
Probably not.
I train MICROBIOLOGY Year III students in the use of the Microscope. They are so lazy, they do not even recognize BLOOD CELLS under the Microscope.
"We are not taught!" Is NO excuse!
What sort of Microbiologist can you become, if you CAN'T FIND OUT something like that
The Scientific explanation is that all body cells replicate themselves every seven years. The copying mechanism would cut the ends off the Chromosomes, if not for some inert Genetic Code on their ends, called the TELOMERES.
Bits of these get lost each replication.
There's enough enoigh TELOMERE to protect the chromosomes through SEVEN replications. After THAT, the CHROMOSOMES are DESTROYED, bit-by-bit, until there are not enough to maintain body structure, so that we DIE of "Old Age."
It SHOULD be a SIMPLE thing for Divine Healing Power to REPLACE the TELOMERES, and Chromosomes.
BUT you MUST UNDERSTAND what to ASK for.
It is very hard to explain these things to idiots who leave church and then go home to watch Super Eagles versus Chelsea, as if SOCCER were IMPORTANT.
Obviously, they KNOW NOTHING of Divine Secrets.
THIS is why I say that all Christian Clergymen are STUPID, and their FOLLOWERS, even MORE so.

(1) (Reply)

Signs: How To Know Demonic Dreams / Trend For Hilarious Church Themes!!! Lmfao / Pastor Adeboye Runs To Obasanjo …as Junior Pastors Demand His Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.