Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Signs: How To Know Demonic Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs: How To Know Demonic Dreams (1181 Views)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs: How To Know Demonic Dreams by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
I was at home one evening and i was listening to a Christian program( but not taking it with much zeal as i was tired, suddenly this pastor caught my attention when he started talking about demonic dreams..He said that there are 3 signs to know that you are having a demonic dream:

1. Eating in your sleep.

2. Having se.x in your sleep with a man or woman.

3. Demonic impartation ( were the individual is initiated into the occult without even knowing. shocked

So i want to ask if anyone had experienced any of these types of dreams and what are your thoughts?
Re: Signs: How To Know Demonic Dreams by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
I knw so many people experience this kind of dreams once in a while but may be shy to admit it..may God help us all..
Re: Signs: How To Know Demonic Dreams by Yooguyz: 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
joel lala: I knw so many people experience this kind of dreams once in a while but may be shy to admit it..may God help us all..
e.g you.
Re: Signs: How To Know Demonic Dreams by Kay17: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
@OP

Dreams are modes of self expression by your deep layers of personality: subconscious or unconscious. Secrets, fears are frequently exhibited this way.
Re: Signs: How To Know Demonic Dreams by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2013
Yooguyz:
e.g you.

Yes..i had dreams of myself and a woman having s.ex in my dream before some time ago and God helped me via prayers and faith..so many people are facing serious battles with the devil and his agents and they remain silent..so what say you @yooguyz, have u ever had experience in any of the 3options
Re: Signs: How To Know Demonic Dreams by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2013
Kay 17: @OP

Dreams are modes of self expression by your deep layers of personality: subconscious or unconscious. Secrets, fears are frequently exhibited this way.

I understand where you are going but we should also know that we are connected to the spiritual realm via our dreams..thats the aspect am taking about.
Re: Signs: How To Know Demonic Dreams by Kay17: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2013
joel lala:

I understand where you are going but we should also know that we are connected to the spiritual realm via our dreams..thats the aspect am taking about.

How are you going to substantiate/prove that claim? What makes the spirit world connect to our dreams? To everyone's dreams?
Re: Signs: How To Know Demonic Dreams by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kay 17:

How are you going to substantiate/prove that claim? What makes the spirit world connect to our dreams? To everyone's dreams?

I dont have time to start proving how dreams connect to the spiritual, it will just end up derailing the thread..so if you have experienced any of the 3signs above kindly share yours and your thoughts about it in whatever perspective you can give.
Re: Signs: How To Know Demonic Dreams by Kay17: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
^^

Also you didn't prepare a good or rather a foundation at all of establishing the connection between dreams and spirituality. I will bluntly say NO to your OP.
Re: Signs: How To Know Demonic Dreams by plaetton: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kay 17: ^^

Also you didn't prepare a good or rather a foundation at all of establishing the connection between dreams and spirituality. I will bluntly say NO to your OP.
Ha ha
Good luck with trying critical thinking with this dude.
He is in a different universe, can't you see? grin

I wish I can ask him why demonic dreams are important to christians.
lol.
Re: Signs: How To Know Demonic Dreams by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kay 17: ^^

Ok then..
Re: Signs: How To Know Demonic Dreams by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
plaetton:
Ha ha
Good luck with trying critical thinking with this dude.
He is in a different universe, can't you see? grin

I wish I can ask him why demonic dreams are important to christians.
lol.

LoL..you guys dont believe in God so whats the point explaining..abeg make una allow better people that actually came frm that same different universe as myself to contribute joor..
Re: Signs: How To Know Demonic Dreams by plaetton: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
joel lala:

LoL..you guys dont believe in God so whats the point explaining..abeg make una allow better people that actually came frm that same different universe as myself to contribute joor..

Ok sir.
Carry on. grin wink

(1) (Reply)

Different Tactics To Engage Our Lives With The Word Of God / Fake Miracle Pastor Interogated / RCCG CAMP Should Be Banned Or Relocated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.