Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked (22295 Views)

Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. / MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew / 16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
This sounds like two different cases entirely. I don't believe this story.

1 Like

Re: ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked by mctons: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
Evestar200: ,,abeg teach me,, mr proffessor
Professor not Proffessor
Re: ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked by Lakelarge(m): 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: atleast you fell for my unbecessary attention 'so who is na the Muguuuu' Ode like you

One Sentence, Too Many Blunders! ....I Actually Lost My Count.
Re: ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked by Justice42003: 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
Thanks.[/quote]
u b disgrace 2 d igbo tribe ,
c ur yahoo id.
No b Only azu ndu na azu onwu.
Re: ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
Dayokanu and Bluetooth must be devastated
Their punch line has suddenly been deflated
Re: ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
So where is zakky the law student?

How come the video was floating round absu and not ph?

Does anyone really believe this bs from the same orji who if I remeber correctly saw the video and said the victim agreed to be raped?

nwando: Dayokanu and Bluetooth must be devastated
Their punch line has suddenly been deflated

You really believe this bs from theodore orji?

I seem to remember the venue was even identified.

When your leaders are more concerned with bizarre coverups than justice, there is a major issue.

And NO pictures of the IDed suspects. Go figure

1 Like

Re: ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
God have mercy. So that lady that was raped by those seven men na person wife.
Smh
Re: ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked by tpia5: 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
I am afraid they are trying to cover up the ABSU molestation case and the big question is WHY?

hmmm
Re: ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked by erniok(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
papa ejima: Please, well meaning Nigerians, Abia State government are not telling the truth here. The incidence that happened in Obite (not Obiete), Etche in Rivers State is a different case entirely. That one involved a married woman and there was no video as claimed. The one in Abia State University, as we all know, involved a young girl and not a married woman. If they say, they have unmasked the culprits, then they should reveal their names or their faces when they appeared in court. I am afraid they are trying to cover up the ABSU rape case and the big question is WHY?
Guy thanks for dis info. I've always felt that there was more to this story and now, you nailed it. T.A is a disgrace to abians.
Re: ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked by romeo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
When a word like R.APE.. is censored in an online forum, one wonders if people can actually say the word in real life Nigeria. So backward and primitive to censor such a word
Re: ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
Unmasked but no names were named?
Re: ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked by Odunnu: 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
kingoflag: Unmasked but no names were named?
Nigerian journalism
Re: ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked by emmatok(m): 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2013
Why are the Abia government and Police not telling the truth.
Re: ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked by Dibiachukwu: 12:10am On Mar 23, 2013
Orji tell us the truth!
Re: ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked by MyX1: 6:49am On Mar 23, 2013
sureteeboy: Rapists should be killed. That's d way to minimize crime. Small offence and big punishment
No, i tink they should be Granted PRESIDENTIAL PADONE.
Re: ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked by Turbocharged: 8:04am On Mar 23, 2013
Since when has Ugochukwu Emezue become police spokesperson?. Why is the informarion not coming directly from Rivers State police command?
That govt stinks
Re: ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked by obstead200(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2013
But honestly speaking, everstar, if dis is her pic, really looks like the victim in the ABSU r.a.pe saga. Is it just me or does anyone else feel the same way?
Re: ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked by abagoro(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2013
Why was my post hidden and banned?
Re: ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked by abagoro(m): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2013
http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2011/09/exclusive-photos-absu-students.html?m=1

Absu students even protested against the false news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV / ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides / Why We Visited Peoples Gazette's Office – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.