Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Big Brother Nigeria Vs Gulder Ultimate Search - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Nigeria Vs Gulder Ultimate Search (2691 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Nigeria Vs Gulder Ultimate Search by snazzydawn(f): 4:52pm On May 08, 2006
Which do you all prefer among the two reality shows?Personally,I prefer gulder ultimate search because it involves a lot like your intellect and makes you do things you would be naturallly scared of doing.Whereas,BBN is more like dashing people money.They live in comfortable house,eat three times a day,make love bla bla bla.Its more like just come and eat free food then win money.I prefer Gulder Ultimate search.Which one do you prefer?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Vs Gulder Ultimate Search by Seun(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2006
Gulder Ultimate Search was much more entertaining. Plus, it's available to those without DSTV.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Vs Gulder Ultimate Search by furlee(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2006
I think the difference is based on the concept. In Gulder Ultimate Search we have visible umpire/anchor man, the task were daring and losers have no reason to feel cheated. However in Big Brother Nigeria this is not the case. We have an unseen umpire giving rules, moreso the viewers has favourites in the house though he might not be the best of brain or attitude. Housemates in BBN are being evicted based on feelings.

I can say BBN is a house of deceit where you play along with your mate and look for a way to edge him out.

I am awaiting Gulder Ultimate Search 3
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Vs Gulder Ultimate Search by spade: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2006
BBN is bleeped!
Its just a house with idle boring people runing aroung like jobless idiots talking for hours and hours about nothing!! the people are voted out based on feelings and not because of their personal abilities or intelligence
The show sucked Big time when compared to GUS 3

Gulder ultimate search is uch better and it challenges the people based on their wits and physical strength
Moreover, it is available to viewers without DSTV

Gulder ultimate search Is far better that that garbage called Big Brother Nigeria!!!

Shoot Me If I'm Wrong!!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Vs Gulder Ultimate Search by babonboard(f): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2006
Though i didnt get to watch the BBN but to me i dont think it can be compared to
GUS 3.what we all saw was real life i mean what will bring out what u neva
knew exixted in your.

can anyone imagine his/herself eating all those craps they ate
but the did ate it and they survived.

even maybe linda's lover doesnt even know there is abgero character in her
blood but now the whole world knows grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

so to me GUS is da bomb
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Vs Gulder Ultimate Search by Raymand(m): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2006
GUS rocks! if they had those guys of gulder ultimate search in big brother, it would have been intresting! BBN sucked!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Vs Gulder Ultimate Search by Seun(m): 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2006
GUlder Ultimate Search = Big Brother Nigeria + more exciting tasks.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Vs Gulder Ultimate Search by Oracle(m): 2:26am On Sep 25, 2006
The Ultimate Search is better and the price to be won is more than BBN's

Re: Big Brother Nigeria Vs Gulder Ultimate Search by saintkola(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2006
its obviously BBN ! Ultimate search 3 wuz a flob.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Vs Gulder Ultimate Search by spade: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2006
@oracle

though I hate BBN, I disagree with you when you said the price to be won in GUS3 is better than that of BBN
In GUS, you are given 5 million but in BBN, you are given 14 million($100,000, duh) if you had actually watched BBN.

The pledged extra 5 Million came from Gov. Lucky Igenedion's personal pocket and not Gulder's.

duh
Re: Big Brother Nigeria Vs Gulder Ultimate Search by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2006
@spade
grin i dey with you,BBN is just trash. GUS is more intresting and educating.

(1) (Reply)

Teen Wolf || Teen Wolf » Season 06 » Episode 05 Download / Korean Tv Series And Movies Download / Remember Any Bollywood Or Holly Wood Film That Nollywood Copy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.