Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Books By Chinua Achebe That You've Read? - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Books By Chinua Achebe That You've Read? (15011 Views)

Best Books You've Read This Year? / Chinua Achebe Publishes Biafran Memoir / Best African Author: Wole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Books By Chinua Achebe That You've Read? by toyibabe(f): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
lilo2hot: Joys of motherhood my favourite
go back and check d book no be Chinua Achebe write am, na Flora Nnwapa or Precious Iyayi.
Re: Books By Chinua Achebe That You've Read? by ChikezieU(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
iamswizz: i cant lie..... i havent read any
I like you for being honest. As for me i only read "Chike and the river" but since i cant remember any thing said in the book anymore it's as same as i did not read any book
Re: Books By Chinua Achebe That You've Read? by Bec(f): 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2013
Things Fall Apart
Chike and the River
Anthills of the savannah
That's all
Re: Books By Chinua Achebe That You've Read? by BuBBle1(f): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
Chike and the River, Things Fall Apart, No Longer at Ease, Arrow of God. I read them a very long time ago before Mills &Boon,John Grisham,Sidney Sheldon,Barbara Cartland etc took over, but I will still get all his books into my Lib. again. RIP Prof. Chinua Achebe.
Re: Books By Chinua Achebe That You've Read? by meedx: 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
Things fall apart, Arrow of God and Chike and the river. I can recall after reading Chike and the river my brother and i called each other names such as "scallywag, nincompop and imp".
Re: Books By Chinua Achebe That You've Read? by meedx: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2013
ChikezieU: I like you for being honest. As for me i only read "Chike and the river" but since i cant remember any thing said in the book anymore it's as same as i did not read any book
I bet you can remember "scallywag and nincompop".
Re: Books By Chinua Achebe That You've Read? by meedx: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2013
toyibabe:
go back and check d book no be Chinua Achebe write am, na Flora Nnwapa or Precious Iyayi.
Buchi Emecheta is the author. Flora Nwapa wrote Efuru.

1 Like

Re: Books By Chinua Achebe That You've Read? by meedx: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
lilo2hot: Joys of motherhood my favourite
Buchi Emecheta is the author not Chinua Achebe. Quite unfortunate, you have forgotten the author of your favourite book.
Re: Books By Chinua Achebe That You've Read? by ProGSM(m): 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
phoinix:

And you are a mod for the literature/writing section.

You are not qualify to be a mod here.....
Re: Books By Chinua Achebe That You've Read? by Emmandus(m): 2:12am On Mar 24, 2013
I have read Things Fall Apart, No Longer at Ease and Arrow of God, I hope to read Anthills of the Savannah soon wink
RIP Prof Achebe
Re: Books By Chinua Achebe That You've Read? by Jannyreen: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2013
Ukwa Ruo Oge Ya Odaa, Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born.
Re: Books By Chinua Achebe That You've Read? by Harmvirus(f): 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
Things fall apart and Chike and the river. I am still reading "there was a country". the man is a great writer
Re: Books By Chinua Achebe That You've Read? by mrperfect(m): 12:38am On Mar 25, 2013
Eze goes to school.
Re: Books By Chinua Achebe That You've Read? by Neduzze5(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
Chike and the River.

"I then realized that riding a bicycle is easier than eating okro soup"!
Re: Books By Chinua Achebe That You've Read? by SirDavico(m): 12:12am On Mar 20, 2016
Read things fall apart several times
Chike and the river
Now reading no longer at ease .
Pls can anyone give me a link to download ''a man of the people?'' have searched 4 it without success

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NADIA AND ETHAN (marriage Contract Gone Wrong) / Reading Habits You Shouldn’t Take Into The New Year / What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.