Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Patrick O. And Wife In A Club - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Patrick O. And Wife In A Club (1167 Views)

A Club In Lagos Offers N3million To Anyone That Finishes This Vodka / Ladies!!! See Why You Should Not Get Drunk In A Club(picture) / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick O. And Wife In A Club by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
BAR SCENE:

JOHN: Excuse me lady, but you have detained my aesthetic senses.
P WIFE: I retaliate your sentiments with joy. Thank you
JOHN: Pardon my indulgence but is anyone making pilgrimage to your genitals
P-WIFE: Affirmative, I am married. In fact I'm waiting for my partner here
JOHN: While you wait for him, can I irrigate your throat with some ethanol?
P WIFE: Sugared red pigmented ethyl liquid please!
JOHN: Waiter, Please increase the volume
P WIFE: I love that song. Can we rhythm to it?
JOHN::Of course
*P WIFE's husband MR. PATRICK comes and finds them dancing*
PATRICK: P WIFE, my soon to be immediate former better half, detail the meaning of this occurrence?
P WIFE: Baby, there you are.
PATRICK: Don't camouflage this situation by referring to me as baby. I instruct you to wait for me here & I intercept you with your thorax inclined to the ground, your rear-end in congruent to this man's scrotums, pendulating your posterior vigorously againsta 3rd party's gonads?
P WIFE: Baby it's just the bend-over song
JOHN: Excuse me sir, but we were just dancing. I harbor no erotic suggestions as pertains to your wife.
PATRICK: Don't submerge my intellect inside deception or else my fist will be in union with your jaws. Are you not the one who transacted those kingfishers for her? Who is foreign to the intellect that kingfishers are a catalyst for descending a female s inner regalia (panty removers).
JOHN: She summoned the drinks herself
PATRICK: Either way, you were trying to ignite a conversation that may hopefully yield to some copulation with my wife (flirting). Sublime from this locality before I recall my karate techniques and rehearse them on yourfrail physique.
JOHN: Ok, I'm going to engage my urethra to dispensate ammonia through titration (urinate) so that the two of you can exchangeideology.
PATRICK: Proceed and dont resume these bearings.
P WIFE: Baby, dont harbor resentment towards me. I can never divert myabdominal limbs in opposing directions to any other man but you
PATRICK: Swear to me that all other men are foreign to your genitals?
P WIFE: The images of my pelvic zones are only relayed to your corneas my love
PATRICK: Proceed here and exchange some oral mucosa with me (kiss)
P WIFE: baby...
PATRICK: Yes hun..
P WIFE: I love you.
*PATRICK takes one good look at his wife, tears in his eyes and then says... I mirror your sentiments (I love u too)

1 Like

Re: Patrick O. And Wife In A Club by tilman(m): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
am lost

1 Like

Re: Patrick O. And Wife In A Club by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
tilman: am lost

use torch undecided
Re: Patrick O. And Wife In A Club by gulfer: 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
Not bad.
Re: Patrick O. And Wife In A Club by Hadeyemy: 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
gulfer: Not bad.
dis guy won kill me *runs out of thread*

(1) (Reply)

Akpos At An Electronic Store / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments Here / What Is The Meaning Of SMH Used In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.