Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation (100701 Views)

Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(plumbing) Design And Installation / For Your Electrical & Plumbing Installation Services(Email or Call Us) / CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
Most of our recent job got lost during the problem NL encounter.

I will try and upload the little I have

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
Design drawing

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
We re here to serve u better
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Having problem of uploadin our recent jobs. I will upload the pictures later
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by kkonsults: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
Nice job Engr. Topsy
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
kkonsults: Nice job Engr. Topsy

Thanks my boss
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
Power design drawing

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
Call us today
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
Watch out for new project!!!!!!
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
we wont disappoint you
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by Topselg: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
our next project. watch out!!!

Design is on-going

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by Topselg: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
Our recent project

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by peaceland(m): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2014
please I want to ask a question sir; at what stage should the wiring be pulled - is it before ceiling (POP/PVC) or after ceiling (POP/PVC)
what information would you need to be able to give an estimate on costs for labour and the best wires to be used
can you please do a little review (based on your personal experience) on the best wires in the country
thank you
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2014
peaceland: please I want to ask a question sir; at what stage should the wiring be pulled - is it before ceiling (POP/PVC) or after ceiling (POP/PVC)
what information would you need to be able to give an estimate on costs for labour and the best wires to be used
can you please do a little review (based on your personal experience) on the best wires in the country
thank you

@peaceland, normally the cable should be pulled before the PVC/POP. it will be difficult to pull cables when everywhere have been sealed up.
The information require for the estimate is the electrical design drawing and if you don't have the electrical design drawing - architectural design can be helpful but you need to furnish us with details of what you want to install. The best cable in nigeria market now is KABELMETAL, NIGERCHIN, COMMA, MICCOM etc. They are all made in Nigeria and they are the best. Below are the example:

Living room
4nos of 13A double socket
2nos of 13A single socket
1no TV outlet
1no AC switch
4nos of spotlight
1no Chandelier
4nos wall light

Dining
2nos of 13A double socket
1nos of 13A single socket
1no AC switch
1no Dining light
2nos wall light

Master bedroom
3nos of 13A double socket
1no TV outlet
1no AC switch
2nos of spotlight
3nos wall light

Bedroom
2nos of 13A double socket
1no TV outlet
1no AC switch
1no of centre light
3nos wall light

Kitchen
3nos of 13A double socket
1no of 13A single socket
1no water heater switch
2nos ceiling light

Toilet
1no water heater switch
1no light

External
External wall light

If You wish to install inverter, we need to know as well
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by peaceland(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
I just sent you a mail sir. Thanks sir
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
peaceland: I just sent you a mail sir. Thanks sir

I will prepare it and send it to your mail

Thanks
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by naijamatter: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
Durable's Electrical Equipment, Fittings & Cables is a business duly registered with the CAC and Luminary in the business of procurement, distribution and supply of top quality electrical fittings,electrical equipment, distribution boards and power control panels, chandelier, lighting fittings and lamps, fans & extractor fans, cables and wiring accessories, turnkey, earthen materials, conduit pipes, galvanized boxes, couplers, bushes, LED light, modular, street lighting lantern, flood light etc.

Some of the top product brands we deal in include but not limited to ABB, MK, Eaton-MEM, GE, Thorn, Ansell, Philips, Prysmian(formerly Pirelli), Doncaster, Xpelair,Legrand and Osram.

Quality is a mandatory and uncompromising principle at Durable's International, All our products pass through strict quality control procedure and are imported directly from the UK and other European countries as we aim to serve the interest of clients who are keen to have only quality materials to execute projects. With years in the business, we have been able to procure and supply tailored specifications as required by customers or offer professional recommendations and suggestions where a requirement is not immediately known, in any quantity and to any major town in Nigeria.

Our greatest satisfaction is knowing that our solutions and experience help our customers achieve their objectives, meeting customers' needs and satisfaction is what drives us, you can visit our website to check price list of our quality products, all products comes with guarantee.

Durable's Electrical,Fittings & Cables
Suite 24,80 Akowonjo Road,by Baale B/Stop,
Egbeda-Alimosho, Lagos State.
Branch: Phase 1, Gwagwalada, Abuja, FCT.
Area 1, Abuja, FCT.
Tell:01-8418675,08139131326,08052810737
info@durablesintl.com.ng, sales@durablesintl.com.ng
www.durablesintl.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
Chandelier fittings

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
Chandelier light

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Progress of work

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nice weekend
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
More pic

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
!
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by bizzle2: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nice work, quality of materials is impressive
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
bizzle2: Nice work, quality of materials is impressive

Thanks boss. Quality is our watch word.
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
U can only get the best from us. Call us today.

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
Call us today
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nice weekend
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
Plumbing installation in progress

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Pls can some1 let me know what it will cost to deck a 1 flat, i initially have propose for a 2flat but the cost to start-up was on the high side, i have end up setting up 1flat to decking level now in Ajah axis, please i want to know how much it will cost to decking the flat and material involve.
i have collect an estimate for 1.2m includes 3 tonnes of rod and 200bag of cement and so on......
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
ben4real762: Pls can some1 let me know what it will cost to deck a 1 flat, i initially have propose for a 2flat but the cost to start-up was on the high side, i have end up setting up 1flat to decking level now in Ajah axis, please i want to know how much it will cost to decking the flat and material involve.
i have collect an estimate for 1.2m includes 3 tonnes of rod and 200bag of cement and so on......

Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (45) (Reply)

₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online / Apartment For Rent Lagos Nigeria - Flats For Rent Lagos / Ask All Your Questions On Building Foundations/structural Issues -expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.