Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation (98121 Views)

Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(plumbing) Design And Installation / For Your Electrical & Plumbing Installation Services(Email or Call Us) / CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dieumerci:

What do you charge for a complete plumbing and electrical for a 3 bedroom bungalow.

Sir, it depend on location and the type of installation you want. You can reach us on;

Phone no.: 08033643191, 08051750560
Whatsapp: 08033643191
Email: topselg.engineering@gmail.com or atope23@live.co.uk
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by Dieumerci(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
topsy23:

Sir, it depend on location and the type of installation you want. You can reach us on;

Phone no.: 08033643191, 08051750560
Whatsapp: 08033643191
Email: topselg.engineering@gmail.com or atope23@live.co.uk

Location is Lagos and conduit installation for both.
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dieumerci:

Location is Lagos and conduit installation for both.

Can I have the floor plan or to chat o whatsap?
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Thanks for your call, text and whatsapp.... We are here to give you the best of our services.
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
Plumbing installation on-going in one of our site using ppr pipes for hot and cold water supply pipes.

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Terrace duplex. Electrical and plumbing installation

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
More pix are coming

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by fakmurphy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Can you contact me on akinwunmi.awoyode@gmail.com,
I need electrical and mechanical installation to be done on a four bedroom bungalow in Ibadan
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by FADEO: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Please sir I will like to get quotation of the cost of materials and installation for 2 units of flats... one is four bedroom flat all en suite and the other is 2 bedroom flat with a common toilet and bathroom. I will like to get for both mechanical and electrical design and installation. If u need the plan. Send me mail to fregdave@yahoo.com
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
fakmurphy:
Can you contact me on akinwunmi.awoyode@gmail.com,
I need electrical and mechanical installation to be done on a four bedroom bungalow in Ibadan

Mail sent sir.
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
FADEO:
Please sir I will like to get quotation of the cost of materials and installation for 2 units of flats... one is four bedroom flat all en suite and the other is 2 bedroom flat with a common toilet and bathroom. I will like to get for both mechanical and electrical design and installation. If u need the plan. Send me mail to fregdave@yahoo.com

Sir I sent you a mail
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2015
Happy weekend
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by darchiplanhomes(m): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2015

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
call us today
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
ARrival of schneider switches and socket in one of our project for final phase

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by Ikegodng(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hi OP, I having a building project I just did the foundation and also the DPC casting please will it be possible for u to do the plumbering work like the one in the pics before the commencement of block work, knowing falling well the casting of DPC has been done. Will it entails cracking open the DPC.

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2015
Ikegodng:
Hi OP, I having a building project I just did the foundation and also the DPC casting please will it be possible for u to do the plumbering work like the one in the pics before the commencement of block work, knowing falling well the casting of DPC has been done. Will it entails cracking open the DPC.

Sir, thanks for visiting our thread, based on the plan on ground there is need for waste and soil pipes to be in german floor/raft foundation. It can be done now but it will require chisseling the concrete german and fix the pipes. What is the size of the building in question? Bungalow or duplex? Let me know the location when you reply.

Thanks.
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by Ikegodng(m): 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
Thanks for the reply, it's a 4unit of 2bedroom flat and in rivers state.
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ikegodng:
Thanks for the reply, it's a 4unit of 2bedroom flat and in rivers state.

It can be done sir. Is it story building or bungalow sir
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
Call us today
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by Ikegodng(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
It's a story building sir, what's the guaranty of this internal plumbering and in a situation were the pipe get blocked, the wall will have to be cracked open I guess
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ikegodng:
It's a story building sir, what's the guaranty of this internal plumbering and in a situation were the pipe get blocked, the wall will have to be cracked open I guess

The conduit installation is the best. It makes the installation look neat. Our plumbing installations can never be blocked because we take invert level of the soil and waste pipe so serious.
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by Ikegodng(m): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
Tnks for the explanation will contact you soon
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ikegodng:
Tnks for the explanation will contact you soon

Ok sir
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
Pix

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by pompkin: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
topsy23:

Sir, thanks for visiting our thread, based on the plan on ground there is need for waste and soil pipes to be in german floor/raft foundation. It can be done now but it will require chisseling the concrete german and fix the pipes. What is the size of the building in question? Bungalow or duplex? Let me know the location when you reply.

Thanks.

@OP, what are the function of this soul and wast pipe in a situation where a story building has been Don up to the lintel of the ground floor will there be a need for this soil and waste pipe on the ground floor or just do the conduit plumbering without the soil and waste pipe.
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
pompkin:

@OP, what are the function of this soul and wast pipe in a situation where a story building has been Don up to the lintel of the ground floor will there be a need for this soil and waste pipe on the ground floor or just do the conduit plumbering without the soil and waste pipe.

Sir,
soil pipe means the pipe that carry shit(lame man language for easy understanding
Waste pipe means the pipe that carry waste water from bath, floor drain, wash hand basin, kitchen sink, etc.

Since the building is at lintel stage the conduit pipes can start from decking stage and the german floor can be chisselled to fix the waste and soil pipes if approved by you.

It can also be run surface if you don't want plumber to chiessel the german. You have two options either surface installation or conduit installation.

Thanks
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
We will serve you better

Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Call us today. Nice weekend ahead
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
We appreciate you all for your patronage through out the year. We plan to serve you better in the coming year.
Re: Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation by topsy23: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Call us today......

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (45) (Reply)

Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World / Latest Promo Price For Stone Coated Roof Sheets / Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.