Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Fight Erupted Inside The 24th International Tread Fair In Enugu Pics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fight Erupted Inside The 24th International Tread Fair In Enugu Pics (619 Views)

Agro Allied Stands At Abuja Trade Fair in pictures / Traders Fight At Trade Fair In Enugu / A Comic On How The Global Financial Crisis Erupted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight Erupted Inside The 24th International Tread Fair In Enugu Pics by soma042(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
A fight erupted inside the ongoing 24th international tread fair in enugu today, between the traders and the enugu state chambers of commerce .
The traders who angrily storm inside the chambers office demanding the refund of their money for low patronage from the public which should be blame on the part of the organizers of the fair .
speaking with one of the shop owner at the fair, she complained bitterly that the organizers collected half a million for just a little space inside the fair complex but have not made up to 5 sale since the the beginning of the fair, and today is day 8 remaining 2 days to go.
The rest of the traders was also complaining about same low patronage,poor organization, location of the fair, and also the gate fee was high 150 naira for both the young and old .
At this point, the cloud demanded that the police should bring out the chairman out who has been hidden since the trouble started , and also that the gate fee should be made free for the rest of the days.
when i decided to take a work myself i found out that truly the fair is empty for real. it was only innoson that showed up among the big companies we have

soma reporting from enugu

1 Like

Re: Fight Erupted Inside The 24th International Tread Fair In Enugu Pics by Pvin: 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
soma042: A fight erupted inside the ongoing 24th international tread fair in enugu today, between the traders and the enugu state chambers of commerce .
The traders who angrily storm inside the chambers office demanding the refund of their money for low patronage from the public which should be blame on the part of the organizers of the fair .
speaking with one of the shop owner at the fair, she complained bitterly that the organizers collected half a million for just a little space inside the fair complex but have not made up to 5 sale since the the beginning of the fair, and today is day 8 remaining 2 days to go.
The rest of the traders was also complaining about same low patronage,poor organization, location of the fair, and also the gate fee was high 150 naira for both the young and old .
At this point, the cloud demanded that the police should bring out the chairman out who has been hidden since the trouble started , and also that the gate fee should be made free for the rest of the days.
when i decided to take a work myself i found out that truly the fair is empty for real. it was only innoson that showed up among the big companies we have

soma reporting from enugu
I witness the incident today and just take cover. @ OP, why didnt u show any pics of the incident?
Re: Fight Erupted Inside The 24th International Tread Fair In Enugu Pics by soma042(m): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
Im still trying to download it i dont know whats wrong with nailaland this days sha poor network
Re: Fight Erupted Inside The 24th International Tread Fair In Enugu Pics by stolenstone: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
omo why una dey murder english like dis na?? e good?? e good for your eyes?? Kuku join me speak and write pidgin english na!
Re: Fight Erupted Inside The 24th International Tread Fair In Enugu Pics by Pvin: 12:23am On Mar 23, 2013
stolen stone: omo why una dey murder english like dis na??
Abeg identify who murder English and where?

(1) (Reply)

Price Action Forex Analysis By APAFTT FX / The Right Time To Quit Your Job / Bonnlightcrudeoil&forcadus Much More Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.