Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act (17507 Views)

AY Comedian And Family At Teslim Balogun Stadium ( Lovely Photo) / Nigeria Comedian AY Buys Acura-zdx As Xmas Gift For Wife / Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by unlessgod: 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
hmm So Ogus Baba na Gay abi? Just got this picture now from an undisclosed source.. Nollywood Actor Michael Godson and Comedian Ogus Baba Caught in the act... What do you say about this Guys and girls? Wonders shall never end...
But i think Michael Godson is afraid cos looking at him from the picture he looks scared.

Hmmm Ogus baba am surprised about this.

Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by PaulIM(m): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
na wa oo comedy no help am again na gay won be ni?
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by dopeJemi: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
wah is the wonder Here?

Can't u see its Comedy? Isn't it obvious?
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by sagytariusTM1: 12:12am On Mar 23, 2013
At first, I thought it was Asamoah Gyan. o:
Omo, if that was the case, that would have made me to see the reason they're called Gaynians. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by Chrisnwogu(m): 1:41am On Mar 23, 2013
From my point of view this guys ain't gay or whatever rubbish you called it.
Apparently I see them acting a comic script
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by izsmike: 2:21am On Mar 23, 2013
Ur own is just 2 screen grab and spread rumuor
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 23, 2013
Wait make Ogusbaba reache here!! E go use vex and english take scatter ya beans head!!!
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by pilotseq: 8:10am On Mar 23, 2013
Me I don't undastnd wots goin on hia oga on the top *seun*
I can't see my post.. Hope its not the case of I will write
Anoda tin my oga on top {seun} will do anoda one..
Bk to d topic.. Hw dis one tk b "caught in d act".. Hmm!! Nija
Una 2 lyk headline ni... Mtscheeew!!!
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 23, 2013
this guy cannot even afford a roll-on, what an ogre!
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by Rooneyboy(m): 8:47am On Mar 23, 2013
PURE comedy .
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by killuminati(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2013
Why si dat dude sweating hard from his armpits? Even with the ac on? Dayum b_itches!
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by luv2talk(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2013
what shocked shocked shocked shocked
so, its true that these popular celebs are gay....no wonder dem dey buy big cars, i heard that big politician dey wipe them from behind to boost their power.... lord have mercy
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by ogusbaba1(m): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2013
chai... lols who get this pictures here... hmm Unlessgod!!!,. dis is from my latest comic video oo, me gay ke... guys please out jor
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by MrCork17: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2013
Ok. . Comedian Nyahsh Actor... BIG DEAL!undecided
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by ogusbaba1(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2013
Mr..Cork:
Ok. . Comedian Nyahsh Actor... BIG DEAL!undecided
no be me nd u see ur name self cork
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by denzel2009: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2013
luv2talk: what shocked shocked shocked shocked
so, its true that these popular celebs are gay....no wonder dem dey buy big cars, i heard that big politician dey wipe them from behind to boost their power.... lord have mercy

Why are people daft like this in 2013?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by MrCork17: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2013
ogusbaba1: no be me nd u see ur name self cork

English grammmmar please..(rephrase) undecided
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by ogusbaba1(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2013
Mr..Cork:

English grammmmar please..(rephrase) undecided
for ur mind u don talk one big thing if u didnt understand wat i wrote up there, abeg seat down where contain u, who u won claim for.. msteewch
tongue
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by MrCork17: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2013
ogusbaba1:
for ur mind u don talk one big thing if u didnt understand wat i wrote up there, abeg seat down where contain u, who u won claim for.. msteewch
tongue

Madam,no oofeince but I dont understand yor Ibo Grammaaar.. Am from London... Comedian Nyansh Actor: BIG deal. .. You ever been to London? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by Esinwaju: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2013
luv2talk: what shocked shocked shocked shocked
You sure ''LUV2TALK''. Not a problem, just be sensible when you do. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by ogusbaba1(m): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Madam,no oofeince but I dont understand yor Ibo Grammaaar.. Am from London... Comedian Nyansh Actor: BIG deal. .. You ever been to London? undecided
oh not Ibo grammar!!!, we believe everyone here almost have the same understanding,,, i mean no offense too embarassed
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by MrCork17: 11:30am On Mar 23, 2013
ogusbaba1:
oh not Ibo grammar!!!, we believe everyone here almost have the same understanding,,, i mean no offense too embarassed

Ok. ..sounds like you never been to London but its all good.. U herd of Eltin John? undecided
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by ogusbaba1(m): 11:34am On Mar 23, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Ok. ..sounds like you never been to London but its all good.. U herd of Eltin John? undecided
lols i ve been to london times without number okay, I as matter of fact i performed on a show last week in london...
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by MrCork17: 11:39am On Mar 23, 2013
ogusbaba1: lols i ve been to london times without number okay, I as matter of fact i performed on a show last week in london...

WHICH LONDON?? .... who did u perform with?.. Jay Zeee OR kANYE eAST?. .. ok what *bus* goes to Peckam?? undecided
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by ogusbaba1(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2013
Mr..Cork:

WHICH LONDON?? .... who did u perform with?.. Jay Zeee OR kANYE eAST?. .. ok what *bus* goes to Peckam?? undecided
hmm... it seems u dot knw who u re replying comments with... please read my BIO, Comedian Ogus Baba,, such is life, kinda of having some fun here.. u wanna chat with me? proceed to http://www.ogusbaba.com/p/chat-and-laugh.html like having fun ntn else grin grin
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Simple kweshun! Even me sef sabi dis one. Na d same bus when de go Oshodi de go peckham!! grin grin
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by MrCork17: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2013
ogusbaba1:
hmm... it seems u dot knw who u re replying comments with... please read my BIO, Comedian Ogus Baba,, such is life, kinda of having some fun here.. u wanna chat with me? proceed to http://www.ogusbaba.com/p/chat-and-laugh.html like having fun ntn else grin grin

OK...ARE YOU BASKET MOUTH DISGUISED AS A FEMALE? angry
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by ogusbaba1(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2013
tchidi:

Simple kweshun! Even me sef sabi dis one. Na d same bus when de go Oshodi de go peckham!! grin grin
hahahahaha same bus wey dey go Abraka grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by ogusbaba1(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2013
Mr..Cork:

OK...ARE YOU BASKET MOUTH DISGUISED AS A FEMALE? angry
u ask alot man, am not Basket Mouth, i am Ogus Baba
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by MrCork17: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2013
tchidi:

ermm Madam...London and Lagos are 2 seperate places. .. You gettin it all mixed up! undecided
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by ogusbaba1(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2013
Mr..Cork:

ermm Madam...London and Lagos are 2 seperate places. .. You gettin it all mixed up! undecided
who told u?? u tink we dont have london? Tchidi show him more road.. and bus to enter so that he will not get lost tongue
Re: Nigeria Comedian And Nollywood Actor Caught In The Act by MrCork17: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2013
ogusbaba1:
u ask alot man, am not Basket Mouth, i am Ogus Baba

SAY WHAT??..ok, we have Jay Zee,kanye East, Justin Beebar,mIACHAEL jACKSON,50cent,Nikky Minaj,2pac....and yor name is Ogunnrubababa?? ..WOT IN THE NAME OF MR CORK IS GOIN ON ON NAIRALAND?..i swaaaar I never herd of u here in London (no oofeinse) undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Koffi Tha Guru & Wife, Ayoka Okin Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Eyewitness Calls Out Korra Obidi For 'Lying Against Policeman' / Kizz Daniel Rocks The Cover Page Of TushMagazine’s 21st Issue (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.