Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? (26362 Views)

Should I Build In Lagos Or In My Home Town or buy Stocks with my N 11 million / Best Nigerian Stocks To Buy For Your Retirement? / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by yankidelta(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2013
I work for a reputable international organization here in Nigeria renders financial services tactually helps people to buy equities,bonds and stocks all over the world.

One advantage we have is that you can do this from a Naira account and at the cheapest conversion rate on that day

You can reach me on 08065944947 for more details.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by hayplus: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2013
ok
Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by 9free(m): 8:50am On Mar 23, 2013
nairawall: You can use www.pectstocks.com to buy and sell international stocks in Nigeria. You don't need domiciliary account to buy stocks on PectStocks.com.

Pectstocks.com is direct access platform for US stocks.
Offshore trading/investing mode activated. Thanks for this timely infomation.
Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2013
I lost N2m in Nigeria stock market crash so i dont see stocks as investment. I also lost to lending.

What happened to buying land and building to rent Or distributing for bluechip companies if you got capital.
Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by olushowunm(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2013
FOR ALAM'S CASE...ITS PURE POLITICAL AND ITS IMMATERIAL TO WAL STREET... INFACT SUCH NEWS WILL BOOST OIL STOCKS PRICES( THOSE OPERATING IN NIGERIA) BECAUSE ALAMS IS GODFATHER TO MILITANTS AND THEY BELIEVE SUCH NEWS WILL REDUCE ATTACKS ON THE PIPELINE AND PRODUCTION FIELDS....
Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by olushowunm(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2013
@OKPARA... YOU DIDN'T LOST N2M... YOU LOST N2M IN MARKET VALUE... SINCE YOU DON'T KNOW THE DYNAMICS OF INVESTING IN SUCH ASSET, I WILL ADVISE YOU TO STICK TO REAL ESTATE... MOST OF NIGERIA STOCKS INVESTORS BOUGHT ON IPO AND MY FRIEND'S BUYING BASIS... TO ME THATS NOT SOUND FINANCIAL JUDGEMENT...

WHAT YOU LOST IS MARKET VALUE AND NOT INTRINSIC VALUE... YOU BOUGHT THE SHARES AT MARKET'S HIGH AND YOU ARE COMPLAINING AT MARKET LOW... WHICH IS THE TRUE VALUE OF SUCH STOCKS... YOU CAN ONLY BUY NOW SO YOU CAN MAKE YOUR MONEY BACK WHEN THE MARKET FULLY RECOVERS!

5 Likes

Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2013
I hate complications in business. Simply make a broker out of any American with excellent credit score. Tell him/her to sign up the stock-trading platform and share the access and commence trading with US-ip. Make that money and withdraw it to your US partners bank account and you can launder it home via wt. Go and make that money.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by olushowunm(m): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2013
@BILLYONAIRE... ITS MORE COMPLICATED THAT WAY... because OF TAX IMPLICATIONS... ONE, ITS BETTER YOU OPEN ACCOUNT WITH OFFSHORE BROKERAGE FIRM, SO YOU CAN MINIMIZE YOUR TAX LIABILITIES... ALSO, YOU DON'T KNOW THE PERSON'S TAX BRACKET, WHICH IS VERY CRITICAL... SO IT'S BETTER YOU PUT ALL YOUR OPERATIONS UNDER A CORPORATION (S-CORPORATION), SO AS TO SAVE ON TAX IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING US BROKERS AND STOCKS... YOU MIGHT MAKE 15% RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT, WHILE YOU PAY 35% OF 15% ON TAX...
Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2013
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BUY FOREIGN STOCKS ? DUMMIES, FOREIGN ECONOMY IS TANKING. SOME PEOPLE HAVE MORE MONEY THAN BRAINS
Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2013
obadiah777: WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BUY FOREIGN STOCKS ? DUMMIES, FOREIGN ECONOMY IS TANKING. SOME PEOPLE HAVE MORE MONEY THAN BRAINS
SMH! Seems you don't know what "Capital flight" means.
You are more ignorant.
Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2013
Brand_new:
SMH! Seems you don't know what "Capital flight" means.
You are more ignorant.
YOU DUMB DUCK, CAPITAL FLIGHT IS FOOLS LIKE YOU THROWING YOUR MONEY AT FOREIGN STOCKS. DONT YOU KNOW ITS ALL A SCAM AND AN INSIDE GAME FOR THE SELECT TO TAKE EVERYONES MONEY ? I GUESS YOUR GREEDY A-Z-Z- THINKS YOU WILL HAMMER BY BUYING FOREIGN STOCKS ?
Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by nosa2(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2013
Anyone who tells you that it's possible to buy foreign shares from Nigeria is a lair! Any website that promises to do so is a scam. The only way to open any foreign brokerage account is if you have a foreign bank account and a foreign address or alternatively if you have a foreign account but no address then you would have to use a service like internaxx but they won't deal with Nigeria (benefit of 419).
Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by nosa2(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DUMB DUCK, CAPITAL FLIGHT IS FOOLS LIKE YOU THROWING YOUR MONEY AT FOREIGN STOCKS. DONT YOU KNOW ITS ALL A SCAM AND AN INSIDE GAME FOR THE SELECT TO TAKE EVERYONES MONEY ? I GUESS YOUR GREEDY A-Z-Z- THINKS YOU WILL HAMMER BY BUYING FOREIGN STOCKS ?

Foreign markets give you access to assets you can only dream of in Nigeria
Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 23, 2013
nosa2:

Foreign markets give you access to assets you can only dream of in Nigeria
WHAT ASSETS ? YOU NEGROS ARE CRAZY. THIS WHOLE HOUSE OF CARDS IS COMING DOWN. ITS ALL AN ILLUSION.
Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by olushowunm(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2013
@NOSA2.... YOU DON'T JUST SAY SOMETHING JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT! YOU ARE IGNORANT OF SUCH STATEMENTS... WHO IS ASKING ANYBODY TO GIVE HIM MONEY HERE WHY DO THEY ALLOW NIGERIANS TO OPEN FOREX ACCOUNT, IF THATS BENEFITS OF 419??

@OBADIAH... YOU NEED TO BE ENLIGHTNED THOUGH I ADMIRE YOUR PATRIUOTIC SPIRIT, BUT WHEN YOU ARE NATIVE OF NIGERIA AND CITIZEN OF THE WORLD... YOUR MONEY CAN BE MOVED TO ANYWHERE YOU FELT FAVOURABLE TO YOU... YOU DON'T JUST SIT AND WATCH IRS TO MILK YOU DRY IF YOU TAKE CAPITAL GAINS OR WITHOLDING TAX...
AND WE ALL KNOW THAT NO ECONOMY IS 100% FAIL-PROOF, SO ITS BETTER TO HAVE 50% OF YOUR NETWORTH OUTSIDE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA....
Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2013
olushowunm: @NOSA2.... YOU DON'T JUST SAY SOMETHING JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT! YOU ARE IGNORANT OF SUCH STATEMENTS... WHO IS ASKING ANYBODY TO GIVE HIM MONEY HERE WHY DO THEY ALLOW NIGERIANS TO OPEN FOREX ACCOUNT, IF THATS BENEFITS OF 419??

@OBADIAH... YOU NEED TO BE ENLIGHTNED THOUGH I ADMIRE YOUR PATRIUOTIC SPIRIT, BUT WHEN YOU ARE NATIVE OF NIGERIA AND CITIZEN OF THE WORLD... YOUR MONEY CAN BE MOVED TO ANYWHERE YOU FELT FAVOURABLE TO YOU... YOU DON'T JUST SIT AND WATCH IRS TO MILK YOU DRY IF YOU TAKE CAPITAL GAINS OR WITHOLDING TAX...
AND WE ALL KNOW THAT NO ECONOMY IS 100% FAIL-PROOF, SO ITS BETTER TO HAVE 50% OF YOUR NETWORTH OUTSIDE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA....
BRUV, THE ERA OF BUYING STOCKS AND SHARES IS OVER. THE DAYS OF TAKING RISKS ARE OVER. OR MAYBE YOU GUYS IN NIGERIA HAVE NOT GOTTEN THAT MEMO YET. IF YOU HAVE MONEY LIKE THAT WHAT YOU DO IS BUILD A SAFE IN YOUR HOUSE AND THEN START BUYING GOLD AND SILVER BARS [img]http://1.bp..com/-ZqEuBdZJ9-s/Tv_8KJL695I/AAAAAAAAKIU/Tbymex6VmkE/s1600/Making+of+Gold+Bullion+%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by nosa2(m): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2013
olushowunm: @NOSA2.... YOU DON'T JUST SAY SOMETHING JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT! YOU ARE IGNORANT OF SUCH STATEMENTS... WHO IS ASKING ANYBODY TO GIVE HIM MONEY HERE WHY DO THEY ALLOW NIGERIANS TO OPEN FOREX ACCOUNT, IF THATS BENEFITS OF 419??

It's because of posts like this that I stopped contributing to Nairaland. Anyone need my advise can always contact me on twitter

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2013
THE PEOPLE WHO CONTROL THE STOCK MARKETS, THE ROTHSCHILDS, THEY STOCK GOLD AND SILVER WHLE DANGLING CARROTS AT THE REST OF YOU PEONS THROUGH THE STOCK MARKET. THEN THEY TAKE ALL YOUR MONIES AND BUY MORE GOLD AND SILVER FOR THEMSELVES. WHILE YOU CRAZY NEGROS KEEP GETTING SCAMMED IN STOCKS.

HERE IS ROTSCHILD WITH HIS PERSONAL COLLECTION OF GOLD BARS

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by olushowunm(m): 10:51am On Mar 23, 2013
@OBADIAH... YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CONSPIRACY THEORY... IF ITS NOT ROTHSCHILD, IT SHOULD BE BANCROFTS MY NAME...

FINANCING IS ABOUT LEVELS, WHAT DO YOU THINK ROTHSCHILDS WILL BE INVESTING IN....
THERE PROBLEM IS NOT ABOUT MONEY, ITS ABOUT WHAT TO INVEST IN

AS BIG AS WARREN BUFFET, HE SAID HIS PROBLEM IS NOT ABOUT MONEY BUT ABOUT WHERE HE CAN INVEST TO GET RETURNS THAT BEAT THE MARKET AVERAGE!

NOW CONSIDERING ROTHSCHILDS, THEY HAVE CAPITAL AND THEY NEED TO PRESERVE AND EARN INCOME AND NOT LOKING FOR AGGRESIVE GROWTH LIKE PEOPLE INVESTING IN APPLE OR GOOGLE!
Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by Ozonna(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2013
bookmarked
Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by 9free(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2013
nosa2: Anyone who tells you that it's possible to buy foreign shares from Nigeria is a lair! Any website that promises to do so is a scam. The only way to open any foreign brokerage account is if you have a foreign bank account and a foreign address or alternatively if you have a foreign account but no address then you would have to use a service like internaxx but they won't deal with Nigeria (benefit of 419).
Words on marble......
Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2013
olushowunm: @OBADIAH... YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CONSPIRACY THEORY... IF ITS NOT ROTHSCHILD, IT SHOULD BE BANCROFTS MY NAME...

FINANCING IS ABOUT LEVELS, WHAT DO YOU THINK ROTHSCHILDS WILL BE INVESTING IN....
THERE PROBLEM IS NOT ABOUT MONEY, ITS ABOUT WHAT TO INVEST IN

AS BIG AS WARREN BUFFET, HE SAID HIS PROBLEM IS NOT ABOUT MONEY BUT ABOUT WHERE HE CAN INVEST TO GET RETURNS THAT BEAT THE MARKET AVERAGE!

NOW CONSIDERING ROTHSCHILDS, THEY HAVE CAPITAL AND THEY NEED TO PRESERVE AND EARN INCOME AND NOT LOKING FOR AGGRESIVE GROWTH LIKE PEOPLE INVESTING IN APPLE OR GOOGLE!
WELL I GUESS WHAT THEY SAY IS TRUE. THERE IS A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE. GO ON SUCKER. GO INVEST IN YOUR FOREIGN STOCKS
Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by olushowunm(m): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2013
@9FREE AND NOSA2.... YOU ARE WRONG! AND THIS WILL BE MY LAST TIME TO TRY AND CORRECT YOU!
FIRST, IN EVERYTHING YOU DO, SEEK WISDOM SO YOU CAN BE WISE!

CHECK ETRADE.COM AND TRY AND OPEN ACCOUNT AND IF ITS FALSE, COME BY HERE AND LASH ME...
IN LAW, YOU ASK FOR PRECEDENCE, WHICH HAVE BEEN OVERWHELMINGLY GIVEN HERE BY DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTORS...
WHY DON'T YOU TRY AND OVERGROW YOUR IGNORANCE AND IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED, WHY DISCOURAGE OTHERS WHO WANT TO BETTER THEIR LIVES WITH YOUR SO-CALLED EXPERT ADVICE!

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by usoeva: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2013
To all d contributors, thanx...i like this thread, but my question is, how do one invest on penny stocks overseas and online? We can still talk about this here as well...tanx
Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by FRANKBENN(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2013
olushowunm: @Op... Itz easy, you just need to have 2 accounts confirmed, one is your domicilliary account and a foreign brokerage account if you are small time investor, but if you have upto $100k and above to invest, consider registering a trust in Guarnsey or Jersey or Cayman Island, then establish a banking relationship with a offshore bank and brokerage firm, this is to save you on tax and exempt you from any tax coming from Nigeria. Also, you may be presented with diverse opportunities such as margin as low as 25% in places like switzerland, and don't get me wrong here, you can have swiss broker and still buy us stocks.
Also, you have opportunities of investing in derivatives such as puts and calls to cover your market positions thus having what i called "Stock market Insurance"...
You can also get involve in derivatives without having to buy the stocks and this can get you about 10% margin instead of standard 50% margin offered in US through Regulation T...
I can explain more if you wish to learn more!

i want to learn Masta, cos i ve bn luking for an easy lane to reach my destination.
Tnx, 08179826612
Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by olushowunm(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2013
TO LEARN FROM ME, SUBSCRIBE TO MY THREAD "THE ART OF PERSONAL LEVERAGE (LECTURES SERIES)"....
Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by olushowunm(m): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2013
I THINK ITS TIME I START TREATING TOPICS HERE, BECAUSE I MARVEL AT THE LEVEL OF IGNORANCE BEEN DISPLAYED HERE... SO I CAN HELP PEOPLE WHO ARE READY TO BE HELPED!

I NOW KNOW WHY REAL INVESTORS DON'T TALK ABOUT THEIR OPERATIONS!

IT'S BETTER TO BE QUITE AND MAKE YOUR MONEY THAN TO CALL PEOPLE TO COME AND SHARE YOUR SECRETS OF PROSPERITY!

I WILL BE TEACHING THROUGH A NEW THREAD THAT I WILL BE STARTING SOON WITH MY OTHER THREAD "THE ART OF PERSONAL LEVERAGE (THE LECTURES SERIES)".. SO WATCH OUT!
Re: How To Buy Stocks From Foreign Countries? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
olushowunm: I THINK ITS TIME I START TREATING TOPICS HERE, BECAUSE I MARVEL AT THE LEVEL OF IGNORANCE BEEN DISPLAYED HERE... SO I CAN HELP PEOPLE WHO ARE READY TO BE HELPED!

I NOW KNOW WHY REAL INVESTORS DON'T TALK ABOUT THEIR OPERATIONS!

IT'S BETTER TO BE QUITE AND MAKE YOUR MONEY THAN TO CALL PEOPLE TO COME AND SHARE YOUR SECRETS OF PROSPERITY!

I WILL BE TEACHING THROUGH A NEW THREAD THAT I WILL BE STARTING SOON WITH MY OTHER THREAD "THE ART OF PERSONAL LEVERAGE (THE LECTURES SERIES)".. SO WATCH OUT!

NIGGA QUIT YAPPING ALREADY. YOU ARE A TYPICAL NIGERIAN, IF YOU DISCOVERED AN ACTUAL SECRET OF PROSPERITY, I HIGHLY DOUBT YOU WOULD BE TRYING TO SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY LET ALONE STRANGERS ON NAIRALAND. WHATS YOUR ANGLE ? ARE YOU TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE ON HERE ? IS THAT WHAT YOUR ANGLE IS ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zinox Acquires Konga In Landmark Industry Deal / CBN, NDIC To Probe Digital Currency, ‘bitcoin’, Scheme / Investing On Land Or Buying A Car For Uber: Which Is The Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.