Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Happy New Year To Members And Friends Of The Rosicrucian Order, Amorc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy New Year To Members And Friends Of The Rosicrucian Order, Amorc (1368 Views)

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Year To Members And Friends Of The Rosicrucian Order, Amorc by oshie(m): 1:08am On Mar 23, 2013
To all members in the house, to friends of the ORDER, Cosmic Guidiance and Protection as we celebrate the New Year.
Re: Happy New Year To Members And Friends Of The Rosicrucian Order, Amorc by oshie(m): 1:20am On Mar 23, 2013
The common new year being celebrated on first of January is in line with Gregorian calander. Pope Gregory was a catholic pope. The traditional calender of the catholic church does not observe January as the new year. Traditional religions and islam equally their own calander separate calender diff from jan-dec calender.
Re: Happy New Year To Members And Friends Of The Rosicrucian Order, Amorc by oshie(m): 1:25am On Mar 23, 2013
Let there be Peace, let it begin with me and us.
May we live, if it pleases God to celebrate next traditional new year and many others.
S M I B
Re: Happy New Year To Members And Friends Of The Rosicrucian Order, Amorc by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 23, 2013
Good morning Oshie,

Wishing you and your folks a happy new year! Where's the parry at?? cheesy

Re: Happy New Year To Members And Friends Of The Rosicrucian Order, Amorc by oshie(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2013
striktlymi: Good morning Oshie,

Wishing you and your folks a happy new year! Where's the parry at?? cheesy

Held in various temple Rosicrucian temple world over
Re: Happy New Year To Members And Friends Of The Rosicrucian Order, Amorc by LegendAnselm: 9:34am On Jan 01, 2021
oshie:

Held in various temple Rosicrucian temple world over
let's meet am in calabar. nice to see u here

(1) (Reply)

R.a.pists Should Be Treated Respectfully During A Ra.pe--watchtower / Deliverance Prayers From Sexual Problems / How Can I Get The Holy Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.