Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! (4351 Views)

Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man / Meet Mrs. Olayinka Adeyemo – The Pregnant Tricycle (keke) Rider / Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by BabaOyo(m): 4:15am On Mar 23, 2013
It was a beautiful Friday, wearing my fine Ankara & nice cap to match, I was heading to Anthony village to see a friend who just got a bouncing baby girl!!!.
As yours truly got inside Anthony Village I noticed a hold-up far ahead. I thought of taking an alternative route but before I could decide, I was already boxed in.
As I spent about 20 minutes in the log jam....I noticed a lot of pedestrians walking by. One in particular got my attention.
Tall....dark in complexion.....hips swinging like jangirova.....and fronts that will dim out a truck headlamps
She was a sight to behold, even my Old senses were gingered back to life.
While still wondering why I got entrapped in this Old Body of mine....I heared.....pssssst.....whistles.....cat calls....and horn blaring....as she walked on!!! Everyone was attracted.
At a point, a particular guy dropped from his car & followed her!!! Kai...see someone's daddy o!!!
To cut a sexy story short.......the lady was super embarrassed...she started faltering in her steps....and I guess she must have wished the ground opened up at that moment!!!
My question...to all ye Mz & Mrs Endowed......how do u cope with this embarrassing attention?. And if you are the MANager of such "rare" commodity, how do u handle other men making silly cat calls at ur beloved?
Iya Junior, ma binu si mi o.....omo yen ko se e ma wo ni o!!
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by biolabee(m): 4:25am On Mar 23, 2013
afe ri pishurrr ki a fi mope ooto le n wi pe omo yen wa ni shoko yokoto grin cheesy
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 4:54am On Mar 23, 2013
Lwkmd.....Baba Oyo...u sef dey follow look Jangirova?
Honestly av seen many endowed ladies who get embarrassed just for their "properties".
I wouldn't know how they cope. But as a man, there is a little sense of pride when all the guys are drooling over ur woman....but for them to make cat-calls & dirty jokes it could be a big embarrassment. Never witnessed such but am sure ur embarrassment will be a Ph.d holder!!!!
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by BabaOyo(m): 4:59am On Mar 23, 2013
biolabee: afe ri pishurrr ki a fi mope ooto le n wi pe omo yen wa ni shoko yokoto grin cheesy
Hahaha....you want to see pic-shore abi? Go to Anthony maybe she go still dey o!!
Who no like to dey look omoge to Chon better thing?
Aburo...jo Ma ko ba mi o...Iya Junior nbe n'ile o.......
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
Lmao well i have big wide hips with ass so its always embarassing.infact when i am about entering the entrance to our office,and others are about entering,they will rather stay behind me so they will feed their eyes at my butts and i will be hearing whisperings.some other times i like the attention i get however when i struggle to walk in such a way that my hips or ass will not be swinging,its somewhat impossible,it just happens on their own,its now worse when i wear short pencil skirt and heels or short pencil gowns

2 Likes

Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by SisiKill1: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
Baba Oyo when I said I liked you because my great grandmother is mama Oyo....you thought I was being insulting when the truth is it's the Ogbon ori that seems to have been bestowed on y'all that draws me cheesy

I can honestly say that you are one of a very very very handful of guys who actually acknowledge that sometimes these attention are unwanted and some women have no control over it.

If na another person now he woulda first of all insulted the woman, found a way to blame these men's uncouth and piggish behavior on the woman. Oh she must have done something to make them act that way, she must be a slut and a ho, the skirt she wore was too short, her blouse was too tight, her jangirovering hips were unusually pronounced and so on. ...

It would be unfair to blame only the men when her fellow women are worse. ...I'm sure if you had taken a breather from the ikebe and twin tower watching to look at the women around her, you would have noticed how they were eyeing her up and down and sending her bitchy looks, she suddenly represents the reason for all the bad break ups they ever had.

And what did the poor woman ever do. ...she walked on the streets believing she was living among sane people.

2 Likes

Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by baby124: 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2013
Hmmm... embarassed cry

This is why its good to be in a car in Nigeria, no matter what! All that road waka, okada, orisirisi I cannot do. I wore something once, and walked into a joint. If not that the person I went to meet was a regular there, cheesy. People having a group conversation just all paused and were staring. Even the ones gisting by their cars probably having their last gist. The person I came to find was even embarassed, all those useless daddies. Naija people can look for Nigeria, very rude and bold. Its a wonder how you don't fall on the ground from the eyes. If I wear the same thing in other countries no one will look twice. Its just in naija men. I imagine how the poor girl felt jare. Mtscheew!
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by coogar: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
i am a big fan of baba oyo - that is all!
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by MMotimo: 12:59am On Mar 24, 2013
My question...to all ye Mz & Mrs Endowed......how do u cope with this embarrassing attention?. And if you are the MANager of such "rare" commodity, how do u handle other men making silly cat calls at ur beloved?

This could be a fun thread, more respondents, male and female (the endowed and the managers) needed

@OP Title sys "Mrs" surely you don't intend to exclude the single and endowed or do you?
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by tasandra: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
naija men and their wahala sadavin big booty is a prob in that naija..samethin happened to me in 2007..
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by biolabee(m): 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
tasandra: naija men and their wahala sadavin big booty is a prob in that naija..samethin happened to me in 2007..

some of our girls try

@Baba Oyo
Ti e ba lo ilu ghona ni beyen ko..
Baba kile mawi te ba lo si ilu Mandela.. e ma daku..
awon obinyin ilu yen.. nnkan mi lowa ni ibeyen

Omo dara just like mama iya e lo fijo cheesy cheesy

IBADI la ye wa..

coogar: i am a big fan of baba oyo - that is all!
Likewise
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by coogar: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
tasandra: naija men and their wahala sadavin big booty is a prob in that naija..samethin happened to me in 2007..

please share what happened.....
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by feminineA: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
Well been someone God has enlarge behind, am used to such. Had a very bad name in secondary school cause of that. Then no hip just big bum but with child birth everything is out in their shapes and sizes.

Its due to all this cat call have learnt to insult well. Even with a baby at hand eyes will just be following and I will b like (won fi se yin ni) but wetin man fit do?? My husband loves it no be small.
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
All the Ibadi aran we need pictorial evidence cos people with slate back sef dey claim bumper to bumper
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by BabaOyo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hehehe.....thanx guys.
Sisi_Kill....sure u don't kill them with "somtini" too?
Mr Coogar....chop knuckles!!
Biolabee.....hehehe...Ghana yen go make sense o....but Iya Junior no go gree!!
Dayokanu...hahaha...oniwokuwo omo!!
realistically...I believe not many men can see an endowed woman and not take a second look. Even Pastors wl take a look & probably shake their heads & blame the "woman" for having all those properties.....imagine!!
I tried so hard to look once & continue with my driving, but when someone got down & started following her, I said....Jesu Gba mi o....so no be only me see this things?
A word from Greatgod12....may God forgive help us all.
Oju ni a fi ri......ete wa ko ba n'ibe!!
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Baba Oyo:
Dayokanu...hahaha...oniwokuwo omo!!
Oju ni a fi ri......ete wa ko ba n'ibe!!

Iroyin ko to Afojuba
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by BabaOyo(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

I can honestly say that you are one of a very very very handful of guys who actually acknowledge that sometimes these attention are unwanted and some women have no control over her jangirovering hips

It would be unfair to blame only the men when her fellow women are worse. ...I'm sure if you had taken a breather from the ikebe and twin tower watching to look at the women around her, you would have noticed how they were eyeing her up and down and sending her bitchy looks, she suddenly represents the reason for all the bad break ups they ever had.

And what did the poor woman ever do. ...she walked on the streets believing she was living among sane people.
Sisi_Kill.....were you there Ahhhhh...really you did capture what happened with the women folks. They kept clapping & hissing as the men looked on. I realised there was nothing bad in what she wore...just the "downloads" which wasn't her fault anyway!! I guess atimes women take their envy/enmity for each other to another level.
Kokoro to n j'efo......
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by BabaOyo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
dayokanu:

Iroyin ko to Afojuba
Hahaha....Iroyin o to afojuba oooo!!
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by BabaOyo(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
feminine A: Well been someone God has enlarge behind, am used to such.

My husband loves it no be small.
Hehehe....I guess ur ears go don full.
And how does Mr Masculine A react to all these? Share HIS experience please.
Ko easy rara....
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by SisiKill1: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
Baba Oyo:
Sisi_Kill.....were you there Ahhhhh...really you did capture what happened with the women folks. They kept clapping & hissing as the men looked on. I realised there was nothing bad in what she wore...just the "downloads" which wasn't her fault anyway!! I guess atimes women take their envy/enmity for each other to another level.
It's mind boggling...and quite sad.

Kokoro to n j'efo......

Awon boiz lo fi si be grin
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by BabaOyo(m): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Awon boiz lo fi si be grin
See as you make me take laff wake all the people for my street!!!!!

Sisi yi o ni pa yan o!!
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by greatgod2012(f): 2:55am On Mar 26, 2013
@ baba oyo, this your thread, ehn, i promise you, will soon turn to another thing, ti owo awon boyz ba te tread yii, hhhmmm, ile a kun o, the way our people look at the endowed people, ko easy o.

My female best friend is highly endowed, both in the front and at the back, the hips ehn, eru ni, God really bless her, serious endowment o, no be small thing..........the way people always look/stare at her is always embarrassing, and its no fault of her, if we go out together, i will almost challenge some guys with the way they stare at her, but, there is actually nothing one can do about it, she is now used to the looks/embarrassment.
It reminds me of one day we went out together and the car got fault, we had no choice than to take okada back home, so, she took one okada, while i also took another okada, i got to our destination before her, so, i waited for her, by the time they will get to where i was, i was just hearing......."eyin baba agbaaya yii(d okada man was an elderly man), se ee ni iyawo nile ni, ee ni itiju sa, so, i walked close and asked what the heck was, in his presence, my friend was saying, "ore, abi o ri baba agbaaya yi, he said, nse ni gbogbo itan yin tutu mo mi lara, oko yin ngbadun o, e joo, e ma ti bole, e je kingbadun die si," and all sorts of things, then i said, ore, just lets go and leave this man alone, the man was still saying all the jagons, hhhmmmm, orisirisi, iroyin o to afojuba, that day, we were highly embarrassed, but thank God for the spirt of God.

As for my friend's hubby, he loves her like that, he can kill anyone who tries to look at his wife too much, initially, when my friend is embarrased like that, she used to tell her hubby, but, the way the man use to react had made me tell her not to be telling him everything again, so, that the man wont develop high blood pressure.

But, sincerely o, why are some people like that, they cant look small and move on, they must look/stare to the extent of embarrassing the other person, its not fair o.
May God help us all.
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 26, 2013
Being endowed in Nigerian context can be a blessing and also quite embarrassing if you find yourself in the wrong environment.

While in the uni, got stories of car honking, bike men whistling, conductor shouting.... Lol.

Anyway, how do you manage such situation.

1. If you are already in that situation and its very bad, you can pretend you are not the one that has the body. Lift your head high, face front , walk confidently and pretend that everything below the neck no concern you.

2. If its getting too bad, look for available taxi, bike, keke...whatever you can find even partner one bobo around by holding his arms and leave that spot. I noticed also, such embarrassment is limited if the girl is with the company of a man.

I try not to find myself in such by the following the motto....if you are in Rome, behave like the roman...you dress how you want to be addressed. There are some outfit you shouldn't wear and start entering public transport. Walking a long distance in a highly populated keke napep, okada, traders, buses infested areas.
If your dressing you know will cause commotion, kindly take a straight taxi or your car to your destination.

If you are limited in cash, and really want to get to ur destination with ur attire, remove ur heels and put on flat shoes, it gets less attention. Brb for more! smiley

1 Like

Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by baby124: 3:51am On Mar 26, 2013
There are some shapes that you can't hide though! No matter what you wear!
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by biolabee(m): 4:12am On Mar 26, 2013
Ti iya junior ko ba gba fun ghona lasan ni ibeyen, ki lon ma wi ti e ba sowipe e fe dey ilu South Africa tabi e fe dey Yankee ni awon Dirty South states yen til won je buffet orishirishi

O ni awon ibikan wipe ti awon idi yi ba yo bayi lojiji...

e ma wipe, abi nnkan ti won pe ni rapshurr niyin. Oluwa temi di owo re oo...

Ki Olorun Gbakoso
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by jeffizy(m): 4:50am On Mar 26, 2013
^^hahaha. Biola na wa o.
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by biolabee(m): 5:23am On Mar 26, 2013
jeffizy: ^^hahaha. Biola na wa o.

After you cause confusion for Married men/Single women thread you came to cool off and laff at Baba's corner cheesy cheesy
Babe o, is there oguro or palmy anyhere there

hehehehe
My regards to the family @jeffizy
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by feminineA: 6:32am On Mar 26, 2013
I beg to differ with vikin. I don't like fitted clothes cause I love comfort upon all it can't be hidden
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by feminineA: 6:38am On Mar 26, 2013
Baba Oyo:
Hehehe....I guess ur ears go don full.
And how does Mr Masculine A react to all these? Share HIS experience please.
Ko easy rara....

Baba oyo no be small thing. Anytime it happened my husband will just bon face as if to say ' this na my property, trespassers not allowed. If he's not with me and I tell him what I encounter that day he will smile and say 'nkan ti mon yin je' (what am eating small small so it doesn't finish)
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by biolabee(m): 6:41am On Mar 26, 2013
feminine A: 'nkan ti mon yin je' (what am eating small small so it doesn't finish)

That guy damo.... nice one cheesy cheesy
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by BabaOyo(m): 7:00am On Mar 26, 2013
feminine A:

Baba oyo no be small thing. Anytime it happened my husband will just bone face, he will smile and say 'nkan ti mon yin je' (what am eating small small so it doesn't finish)
Correct guy!!! Proud MANager!!
I used to have friends who feel so proud with themselves if their woman attracts that much attention. Not so sure I will feel the same way though!!!
Eru Ofin....Customs Property.....lollz
Re: All Ye Mz/Mrs Endowed....Pls Come Over.!!!!! by BabaOyo(m): 7:09am On Mar 26, 2013
biolabee:

That guy damo.... nice one cheesy cheesy
Hmmm....Biolabee....Iya Junior is already asking for your house address o.....I fit no dey there o....better dey go ur South side of South Africa chap-chap.....and no forget take ur new found love o.....Adabeke!!!
Mo n to'ja Biolabee ooo...lollz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk / Why Are Some Men Heartless / Nuclear Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.