Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Guys, Are You Scared Of Getting Married??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Are You Scared Of Getting Married??? (673 Views)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / Any Word Of Advice To Those Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Are You Scared Of Getting Married??? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 23, 2013
iv been having nightmares over d issue of marriage.
e don reach my turn nw n i have a gurl am committed to.
is it normal to be afraid of walking down d aisle?
Re: Guys, Are You Scared Of Getting Married??? by lecturerdabo(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2013
sejour: iv been having nightmares over d issue of marriage.
e don reach my turn nw n i have a gurl am committed to.
is it normal to be afraid of walking down d aisle?

yes it's normal cos its a lifetime commitment that is gonna change your attitude towards life so being a little bit scared is normal. Best of luck
Re: Guys, Are You Scared Of Getting Married??? by eagleeye2: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
I am not scared of getting married and staying married. But am scared of whom the gods will bless or curse me with.
After the Fear of God, the fear of Women is the continuation of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Scared Of Getting Married??? by dasparrow: 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
@Post

With all the crappy violence ridden Nigerian marriages we see around these days, it is only normal to feel scared. You are not alone.
Re: Guys, Are You Scared Of Getting Married??? by greatgod2012(f): 2:27am On Mar 24, 2013
It is very normal to be scared, its a normal feeling, its a lifetime commitment, so, its normal.

How to cope, what ifs,(so many ifs) my inlaws, my family members, my friends, balance btwn work life and family life, the marital vow, raising the kids, many how questions (like how to be a good husband, how to be a good father, how to........)e.t.c, are some of the things that can make one to be scared.
So, as you are going in, go in with positive mindset and proper preparation, endeavour to be the right partner, do only what you can accept to the other partner, plan how you are going to balance btwn family and work love your spouse sincerely, (perfect love cast out fear), plan your finances, and very importantly, be prayerful, these and some other things are what you can do to overcome the fear.
May God help us all.
Re: Guys, Are You Scared Of Getting Married??? by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 24, 2013
Its normal to be scared,the only words that consoled me is this"its not a do or die affair".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

State Of Emergency(oyo) Abt To B Declared / Your Kids Are Your Strengths And Your Hopes. What's Your Plan For Them? / 5 Tricks To Motivate Your Child To Learn Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.