Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding (51851 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration / First Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by razznaija(f): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
HML to the couple.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
THOSE OF U SAYING THE BABE IS TEAR RUBBER AS COMPARED 2 2BABA'S WIFE MAKE UNA REMEMBER SAY T0T0 NO DEY TALK TRUE.
SAY D BABE DEY SHINE NO MEAN SAY NO B TOKS. WHO KNOWS WEDA SHE WORSE PASS THE 2BABA WIFE. UNA SABI HOW MANY
'BRETHREN' DON DEY SERVICE AM B4 BROTHER DAVID COME ENTER D PLACE? ABEG MAKE WE HEAR WORD LIKE SAY WE NO KNOW SAY
NA PASTOR PICKIN SPOIL PASS angry angry angry
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by kuphid(f): 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
I wish them marital bliss...
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by lorenzos1: 12:43am On Mar 24, 2013
Omo that groom go don fast tire see as him slim him head self slim..!Anyway HML..Wishn them the best..!
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Oldnyoung: 12:45am On Mar 24, 2013
Wedding na wedding (toks or tear rubber) whether in Naija or Dubai. D most important thing is d happiness of the couple.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 24, 2013
Courtesy of your tithe and offerings cheesy
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by musiwa22: 2:07am On Mar 24, 2013
congrats, hope he did not marry her for the money. the heart of men are very very wicked. because they are children of the devil who pretend to be of the light. that why people need to be careful
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by pomporiking: 2:09am On Mar 24, 2013
Dah niccur must have strong jazz.whoever has d guys numba give me make I call am to hook me up.niccur looks like dem malnourished child soldiers rescued by UN
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by biolabee(m): 2:58am On Mar 24, 2013
pDude: Courtesy of your tithe and offerings cheesy

funny ....

Babzilla: THOSE OF U SAYING THE BABE IS TEAR RUBBER AS COMPARED 2 2BABA'S WIFE MAKE UNA REMEMBER SAY T0T0 NO DEY TALK TRUE.
SAY D BABE DEY SHINE NO MEAN SAY NO B TOKS. WHO KNOWS WEDA SHE WORSE PASS THE 2BABA WIFE. UNA SABI HOW MANY
'BRETHREN' DON DEY SERVICE AM B4 BROTHER DAVID COME ENTER D PLACE? ABEG MAKE WE HEAR WORD LIKE SAY WE NO KNOW SAY

badt guy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by biolabee(m): 2:59am On Mar 24, 2013
musiwa22: congrats, hope he did not marry her for the money. the heart of men are very very wicked. because they are children of the devil who pretend to be of the light. that why people need to be careful

which money, i thought MOGs had their reward yonder shocked shocked tongue
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 24, 2013
Omo pastor,
from d way she was kissing in dat pic, she seemed to have done it b4!!?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Realmantalk: 4:26am On Mar 24, 2013
So na so the bride's father short? Dey 4 no com wed same day 2face dey wed, more attentions on face's own. Wish dem well anyway.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by 1121: 5:01am On Mar 24, 2013
nitlad: Orisirisi undecided

Tuface dey do wedding this one too dey do wedding undecided

I guarantee you this thread will be swallowed up by the other wedding in Dubai tongue It will be like this thread doesn't even exist! Tuface is rightly gulping all the traffic!

You should have postponed your wedding undecided
If u ask me, then I will tell u that God honours this wedding than 2face's wedding because 2face after the birth of six children from 3 diff women, actually needs no wedding. Or what do u think will b d 'state of heart' of other women now toward his so called 'wedding'. Am sure they won't pray 4 him
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by obowunmi(m): 5:04am On Mar 24, 2013
lorenzos1: Omo that groom go don fast tire see as him slim him head self slim..!Anyway HML..Wishn them the best..!

ahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by doctorbabs(m): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2013
The husband no get parents ni? why we no see him own parents or ?
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by wazobiaforu(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2013
I dont know baba Oyedepo is this short, abi na camera?

The cake look like d.i.c.k. grin
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by nitlad: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2013
olempe:

And this would probably last longer than 2face's. tongue

And this would probably last longer than 2face's.
kulyie: are you minding him
Says who? undecided

tongue

grin grin
utumunta: Omo pastor,
from d way she was kissing in dat pic, she seemed to have done it b4!!?
grin grin grin
1121:
If u ask me, then I will tell u that God honours this wedding than 2face's wedding because 2face after the birth of six children from 3 diff women, actually needs no wedding. Or what do u think will b d 'state of heart' of other women now toward his so called 'wedding'. Am sure they won't pray 4 him
You are not God! angry

WTF is wrong with all you dweebs not seeing the humour in the post? E be like say all of una dey madt undecided
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by mariblizzy(f): 9:14am On Mar 24, 2013
kulyie: lol cheesy they should not do their own wedding because tuface is doing wedding. cheesy funny dude
i wonder oohh, waitin concern 2face wedding concern dis one niii? Some people just say any thin dat comes out of their mouth witout thinking..
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by claremont(m): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2013
Sirmuell: I connect into the grace of God on this man's life Bishop David Oyedepo and I receive the Blessings of God over me to find a good woman to marry this year with all the resources require IJN Amen!
Guy, sorry to burst your bubble, but God no dey give anybody good woman. Nah you go use your own leg waka go find dem. The gods are perfectly neutral when it comes to issues regarding human relationships.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by andyzoga: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2013
Babzilla: THOSE OF U SAYING THE BABE IS TEAR RUBBER AS COMPARED 2 2BABA'S WIFE MAKE UNA REMEMBER SAY T0T0 NO DEY TALK TRUE.
Do you think it's an easy job for someone of her status to remain decent till she got married. It's people like you who would've spread d bad news if she had any dent all the way but glory be to God who silent you all. If you think the parents got it da̶̲̥̅̊† cheap to train her up that way...pls try it out too.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by seunadebayo: 10:56am On Mar 24, 2013
pompori king: Dah niccur must have strong jazz.whoever has d guys numba give me make I call am to hook me up.niccur looks like dem malnourished child soldiers rescued by UN

May God 4give u.......Haba na persn u rubbish like dat or goat. Even if u re cute sef, thank God 4 it.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Beync(f): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2013
I'll post my own wedding pictures, e don too much sef grin
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
Congrats!
BTW, is she a virgin? Bearing in mind that her father is a pastor...abi she no practice wetin her father dey preach?
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by sobastical: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2013

I guarantee you this thread will be swallowed up by the other wedding in Dubai tongue It will be like this thread doesn't even exist! Tuface is rightly gulping all the traffic!

Non-sense, nothing meaningful in this...would better if you were just cracking a decent joke rather than this hypocritical words.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by sobastical: 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
koastar: Congrats!
BTW, is she a virgin? Bearing in mind that her father is a pastor...abi she no practice wetin her father dey preach?

But that doesn't mean she was a born-again right from her mothers womb till this stage, BTW you've got no right to judge brother. Your greetings and wishes should be okay.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2013

Abi bros? wink

Say u no trust urself no mean say we no fit trust others.
Go sleep for well abeg. shocked
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
musiwa22: congrats, hope he did not marry her for the money. the heart of men are very very wicked. because they are children of the devil who pretend to be of the light. that why people need to be careful

Speak for urself..,

Goat! angry
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by bcomputer101: 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2013

i cry for nairalanders to please borrow this guy brain...
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by bcomputer101: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2013

i cry for nairalanders to please borrow this guy brain... Enemy of progress!
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by nitlad: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
sobastical:

Non-sense, nothing meaningful in this...would better if you were just cracking a decent joke rather than this hypocritical words.
Would be better if you took your own life rather than being such an uptight sadistic git leading a miserable life. You rhesus monkey!

bcomputer101:

i cry for nairalanders to please borrow this guy brain... Enemy of progress!
I pray the next person you encounter beheads you.... You are such a waste of space!
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
kulyie: nawa o this my nairaland baby boy don start again o cheesy cant you just say something pleasant about others.must you always say unkind things to others especially on their happy day.how will you feel if they say the same thing about your bride,abeg suffri dey abuse person jare cheesy

Don't mind him; his comments denote his immaturity at times. What goes around, comes around even better or worse depending on your deeds.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by aneetah(f): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
[Do u have sense @ all?i][/i][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others / Asiri Gbigba Adua / 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.