Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding (51852 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration / First Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by aneetah(f): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
Do u have sense @ all?

Tuface dey do wedding this one too dey do wedding undecided

I guarantee you this thread will be swallowed up by the other wedding in Dubai tongue It will be like this thread doesn't even exist! Tuface is rightly gulping all the traffic!

You should have postponed your wedding undecided [/quote]
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by aesola: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
nitlad: Orisirisi undecided

I guarantee you this thread will be swallowed up by the other wedding in Dubai tongue It will be like this thread doesn't even exist! Tuface is rightly gulping all the traffic!

You should have postponed your wedding undecided
Which one did you attended? Funny clown!
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by nitlad: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
aesola: Which one did you attended? Funny clown!
grin grin grin
You get the drift jare beta pesin wink

Unlike the other uptight anorexic swag-f@g goats, bleating over zilch! undecided

Na me be MC for Tuface wedding jare tongue tongue. grin grin
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by nitlad: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
Whoever hid my post (the second comment on this particular page) is a baboon that deserves to be rape3d by a demented orangutan!

Is it a crime that I put an autistic clit who attacked me first in their place? Why didn't you hide the simpleton's post(s) too?! angry
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by dapsonlou(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
The husband lack swag, thats what happen when u don't like your daughter go out and find her own husband... Make i give this guy my shirt hold
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by dapsonlou(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
kulyie: and i connect into the mercies and favour of God on pastor oyedepos life to receive my own husband that will bring out the best in me and above all be partners in christ in jesus name (amen)

You better go and connect to God on your own instead of connecting into someone just like you.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by dapsonlou(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
everyone saying the Guy hit Jackport, My Cousin marry rich mans daughter, the man have more money than Pastor Oyedepo sef. Apart from the lavish wedding the man gave them, the boy have not seen 2kobo from the man. when we hang out i'm the one that pay sef. Only in the movies you marry babe and you be come the CEO of the fathers company yimu
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by itsme9jaG(f): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
Lovely Couple, Lovely Wedding. Always a pleasure being around God's people. Lovely to see one of Daddy's kids marry a non yoruba, says a lot about our need to embrace our Nigerian diversity.

!!!! To Those running off their Mouths here.
People who pay tithes do it as unto God and its working for them. They do not do it as under compulsion. Indeed i have been in LFC for 12 years now, its the church with the most modest offering calls. Most people who do sacrificial offering do it of their own volution and not as a under compulsion. Furthermore, Papa is an entrepreneur though you would never hear talk of it, he does not live off tithes & offering. That is why most new convenant graduate are taught to be self reliant and have entrepreneurial outlook to life.

Have a nice evening

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Uten9z(m): 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
So great wish u the best Mr.&Mrs Steve. Happy marital bliss
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by tpia5: 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
dapsonlou: The husband lack swag, thats what happen when u don't like your daughter go out and find her own husband...

you sound very upset, hope nothing.

were you hoping to marry her, maybe you feel you have the necessary "swag"?
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Uten9z(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
So great wish u the best Mr.&Mrs Steve and a Happy marital bliss
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
sobastical:

But that doesn't mean she was a born-again right from her mothers womb till this stage, BTW you've got no right to judge brother. Your greetings and wishes should be okay.
I wasn't judging, I only asked a question. People like you often misuse the sentence "don't judge" and use it as a weapon to silence your critics especially when the truth is spoken. "Don't judge" is mostly used by brainwashed Christians.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by obongtunji: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
naylove: who the heck solicited for pix from Oyedepo's daughter whatever to be on the frontpage. what has become of nairaland lately? is it the guguru moderators in charge or this is seun's idea of remaining relevant. no no no , this is so unbecoming of the old nairaland i used to know.

You better get something good to do with your time, the people you are talking about don't even know you exist. What exactly do you want to see on the front page, trailer crush many cars? Fire disaster in a market place? What is it that you want? Him whom GOD has blessed there is no man on earth that can curse him. If you are not married go try had so that your wedding will also be as colorful as theirs and if you are married please work hard so that you can do the same for your daughter or son..........lop
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Dreal1247: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2013
nitlad: Orisirisi undecided

You should have postponed your wedding undecided
Point of corectn, 2face is doing blessing of marriage. U dont compare it wif dis fresh mariag & wedding. Congrats 2 Oyedepos.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by nitlad: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2013
Dreal1247: .
Point of corectn, 2face is doing blessing of marriage. U dont compare it wif dis fresh mariag & wedding. Congrats 2 Oyedepos.
Damn! I must be the most quoted ninja on this thread!
OP, Mods, SuperMods and Admin, is there an award for being the most quoted fella on a thread? I should be getting such for the legendary status I attained on this thread! cool

grin grin
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by sparta(f): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
at least she did not get married to a guy with six children from 3 women. Hml girl, feel sorry for annie.
Re: Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding by Danosi: 7:22pm On May 08, 2013
pls house...who has d notepad for the wedding?(sourveneir)? I need to see it.tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others / Asiri Gbigba Adua / 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.