Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Your Experience On Your First Day At Work? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Experience On Your First Day At Work? (705 Views)

How To Leave A Bad Day At Work Behind? / Working With The Big4, Your Experience. / 10 Sexist Scenarios That Women Face At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Experience On Your First Day At Work? by xynerise: 1:18am On Mar 24, 2013
I couldnt sleep the night before my first day at work because I was so curious to see the next day. I set my alarm clock at 6am but I woke up by 4am because I dreamt I was sacked for coming late to work. I didnt sleep back, I had to start preparing for work. I ironed my shirts, pants and even tie so smoothly with my charcoal iron that morning. At about 5am, I was fully dressed and ready for work. I checked the time and I was 1hr early. I couldnt wait to eat or even drink tea, I just left the house and I was at the office some minutes past 6. I had to wait for two more hours for the security to open the gate. I was very loyal to all the staff, even to a security man. Everybody was my 'Sir' and 'Ma' grin

(1) (Reply)

Eco Bank Interview / Earn Over N8,000 Within 1 Week / A Must Read For All:tips For Advancing Your Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.