Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (129064 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by guyANDROID1: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2013
TruexGOLD:
Friday is here AGAIN... Wishing you all a Happy Weekend...

CHEERS!

I will sell okpay to you very soon...still waiting to get my cashout from adhitprofit
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by bayodaniel: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
184NMA-YTKR4X-44BNAN
10436-PD34T-0EGFT

thanks
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
bayodaniel: 184NMA-YTKR4X-44BNAN
10436-PD34T-0EGFT

thanks

Your Bank Account has been funded successfully, please confirm!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2013

We are happy to announce to you that all BUY/SELL orders placed on our site today (at the time of posting) have all been settled. We have worked hard to settled you guyz early enough 'cos we know you will be needing your cash for the weekend, especially those of you that SOLD....

THANKS FOR CHOOSING US!
Please feel free to call our attention if you think this statement is WRONG!

smiley CHEERS!!! smiley

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by pekelepekele(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
Transaction ID 62105908P2R3-PM

Let's do it as usual

tongue
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
pekelepekele: Transaction ID 62105908P2R3-PM

Let's do it as usual

tongue

Your Bank Account has been funded successfully, please confirm! tongue

1 Like

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by pekelepekele(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Your Bank Account has been funded successfully, please confirm! tongue

Wow correct!!! cheesy
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by tenzino: 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
pekelepekele:

Wow correct!!! cheesy

Just falling in love with this ex..
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2013
tenzino:

Just falling in love with this ex..

You can say that AGAIN.
This is wishing you a HAPPY SUNDAY... Make sure you are in CHURCH TODAY... 'COS today is the very 1st day of the EMBER months.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2013
pls fund my p.m acct nw 623640598PM
cheesy cheesy
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2013
monsuru560: pls fund my p.m acct nw 623640598PM
cheesy cheesy

Account successfully credited, please confirm!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Account successfully credited, please confirm!
cheesy cheesy
CONFIRMED!!!!!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chid3x: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2013
174441161PM

My first deposit.....lets see how it goes!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Shezkid: 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
Order invoice:2777**684PM..TAKING MUCH TIME TRUEXGOLD
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by MsSantaClaus(f): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
Someone has been trying to call you for hours, please can you give me a functioning no. Or chat on Skype?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by guyANDROID1: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
i am selling okpay to you now.....thanks truexgold
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by guyANDROID1: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
hello truexgold i cant login to my account again why
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
MsSantaClaus: Someone has been trying to call you for hours, please can you give me a functioning no. Or chat on Skype?

Sorry about that... work is much here! Skype ID is truexgold.admin
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
guy ANDROID: hello truexgold i cant login to my account again why

It could be that you have not entered your password or username correctly... all is OK at our end. Kindly visit the forgot password link and reset your password.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
Shezkid: Order invoice:2777**684PM..TAKING MUCH TIME TRUEXGOLD

This order will be settled shortly... we are sorry for the usual delay.
Give us 20 - 30 more minutes to get to yours!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
chid3x: 174441161PM

My first deposit.....lets see how it goes!

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Shezkid: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
TruexGOLD:

i'm nt happy with you guys...i paid in around 10:30 a.m...you guys are still d best...still waiting...
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
Shezkid:

i'm nt happy with you guys...i paid in around 10:30 a.m...you guys are still d best...still waiting...

Please be patient.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chid3x: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
TruexGOLD:

this is the first time i am using your service and this is happening.
#SADDENING
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Shezkid: 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
chid3x:

#SADDENING

they will surely fund us..very sure..i use them very frequently
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
Shezkid: Order invoice:2777**684PM..TAKING MUCH TIME TRUEXGOLD

Account successfully credited, we sincerely apologize for the delay!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
chid3x:

#SADDENING

Account successfully credited, we sincerely apologize for the delay!
Please note that because of the delay, we gave you a bonus of $1.5
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by guyANDROID1: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
TruexGOLD:

It could be that you have not entered your password or username correctly... all is OK at our end. Kindly visit the forgot password link and reset your password.

I tried all the password I do use online but still can't login...I will try that again and also I've already requested for password reset
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
guy ANDROID:

I tried all the password I do use online but still can't login...I will try that again and also I've already requested for password reset

We can't find any profile matching the e-mail and phone no you supplied... perhaps you might have used a different e-mail other than the one you supplied to register on the site. Kindly re-register on the site using that e-mail you provided as it dosen't exist currently.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by guyANDROID1: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ooh what's all this...I've successfully make two orders with you people with this email address and nothing went wrong..

Now I tried registering with that email, still saying this email already exist...

Ok I will try another email cuz my okpay aCcount was registered with johnconsult2002 and I don't know your policy since you said it is compulsory we use our e-currency email to register with your service.

Ok I will still try it
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
guy ANDROID: Ooh what's all this...I've successfully make two orders with you people with this email address and nothing went wrong..

Now I tried registering with that email, still saying this email already exist...

Ok I will try another email cuz my okpay aCcount was registered with johnconsult2002 and I don't know your policy since you said it is compulsory we use our e-currency email to register with your service.

Ok I will still try it

OH SORRY! I just spoke with a colleague concerning the issues you were having and He confirmed to me that your account was temporarily LOCKED because the PAYZA funds you SOLD to us on 17th July, 2013 was reversed from our account, whereas, we PAID you for this.

You caused us a LOSS of $415.00 as this was the exact amount you SOLD on that day, also on another date specially on 29th of July, 2013, you sold another $12 to us, of which we funded your bank. The funds was also reversed from our payza account.

I'm afraid, you are to cover up at least half (i.e $213.5) of the total amount ($427) we lost from your transaction before we can accept any other transaction from you.

We regret an inconvenience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (99) (Reply)

3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.