Stats: 3,158,535 members, 7,837,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (129805 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by koretlinkz: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
TruexGOLD:

OH SORRY! I just spoke with a colleague concerning the issues you were having and He confirmed to me that your account was temporarily LOCKED because the PAYZA funds you SOLD to us on 17th July, 2013 was reversed from our account, whereas, we PAID you for this.

You caused us a LOSS of $415.00 as this was the exact amount you SOLD on that day, also on another date specially on 29th of July, 2013, you sold another $12 to us, of which we funded your bank. The funds was also reversed from our payza account.

I'm afraid, you are to cover up at least half (i.e $213.5) of the total amount ($427) we lost from your transaction before we can accept any other transaction from you.

We regret an inconvenience.

Na wa o h! What a loss? guy ANDROID how did you find yourself in this mess?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by guyANDROID1: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
TruexGOLD:

OH SORRY! I just spoke with a colleague concerning the issues you were having and He confirmed to me that your account was temporarily LOCKED because the PAYZA funds you SOLD to us on 17th July, 2013 was reversed from our account, whereas, we PAID you for this.

You caused us a LOSS of $415.00 as this was the exact amount you SOLD on that day, also on another date specially on 29th of July, 2013, you sold another $12 to us, of which we funded your bank. The funds was also reversed from our payza account.

I'm afraid, you are to cover up at least half (i.e $213.5) of the total amount ($427) we lost from your transaction before we can accept any other transaction from you.

We regret an inconvenience.

Ok I'm also trying to recover from the loss..I posted here that day when payza reverse money from my account which was 539usd and it cost me a great loss and I'm still tryin to get over it.

Ok I understand and I will try my possible best to repay back if I earn more. Thanks
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Zaukumo(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
Will i be ban for change in ip address if i login to my perfect money and truexgold accounts using my phone?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2013
Zaukumo: Will i be ban for change in ip address if i login to my perfect money and truexgold accounts using my phone?

Nope... nothing like that.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by BasseyJ(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2013
Please credit my account. 135***084PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2013
BasseyJ: Please credit my account. 135***084PM

Account successfully credited, please confirm.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by BasseyJ(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2013
truexgold.com:

Account successfully credited, please confirm.
Confirmed. Thanks
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by soccer3: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
It is me pekelepekele , My first account was banned by the spambot.

Oga truexgold lets do it again

Transaction ID 1557xxxxP2R3-PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
soccer3: It is me pekelepekele , My first account was banned by the spambot.

Oga truexgold lets do it again

Transaction ID 1557xxxxP2R3-PM

Noted! Your Bank will be funded soonest...
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Zaukumo(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Please credit my account 58****715PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Zaukumo: Please credit my account 583850715PM

Kindly submit your payment notification through the site... and please always mask your ORDER INVOICE when contacting us on NAIRALAND or other social media. E.g. above order invoice can also be written as 58****715PM.

Above instruction is for your own funds security cool, whilst your ORDER is still pending. TruexGOLD will not bear your LOSS should spammers claim your payment.

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
A friend of mine introduce me to this link that you people are the bomb.....i wanna try your service now to confirm

Do you people buy PM and OKpay....i need to sell to you as soon as possible

Reply asap
thanks
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
Johnwizzy: A friend of mine introduce me to this link that you people are the bomb.....i wanna try your service now to confirm

Do you people buy PM and OKpay....i need to sell to you as soon as possible

Reply asap
thanks

O yeah! We do... you can find the rates on the site.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Zaukumo(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
@truexgold,I have submitted a payment notifcation.so credit my account 58****715Pm
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by soccer3: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
truexgold.com:

Noted! Your Bank will be funded soonest...

I am here waiting tongue
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Zaukumo(m): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Its an hr plus now. Please,fund my account.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
soccer3:

I am here waiting tongue

Your Bank Account has been funded successfully, please confirm!

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Zaukumo: Its an hr plus now. Please,fund my account.

Your PM Account has been funded successfully, please confirm!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2013

We are happy to announce to you that all BUY/SELL orders placed on our site today (at the time of posting) have all been settled. Today we settled all clients before 5.00pm, we know this is a PASS mark.. but we shall try and improve on it.

CHEERS AND SEE YOU TOMORROW!

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rubycute(f): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
truexgold.com:

We are happy to announce to you that all BUY/SELL orders placed on our site today (at the time of posting) have all been settled. Today we settled all clients before 5.00pm, we know this is a PASS mark.. but we shall try and improve on it.

CHEERS AND SEE YOU TOMORROW!

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.

Truexgold! You guyz! have got a high level of transparency and fidelity in your job/work. Other exchangers should learn from this. With truexgold, gone are the days when e-currency transactions last for more than 24 hours and selling completed within 2 business days... am hapi for you guyz... keep the ball rolling.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by henrimoto(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
@truexgold, pls, is dis d account name i am to pay into , ogba***gbe ik**na, 1st bank, it has 2 account nos. ?... urgently.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by koretlinkz: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
If not that perfection belongs to GOD... I would have given truexgold a 100% rating. Pardon me to rate you guyz 99.99% for your execellent but swift exchange services to Nigerians.... You are really changing the FACE of e-commerce in Nigeria... and i just hope you will metamorphous to an African Origin e-currency provider sometime in future...

...MORE POWER TO YOUR ELBOW...
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by soccer3: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
truexgold.com:

Your Bank Account has been funded successfully, please confirm!

Kai i am living a good life i swear . planet of bets is paying me pm like atm and truexgold is buying it at the speed of light . tongue
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by tenzino: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
sup truexgold
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rubycute(f): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
soccer3:

Kai i am living a good life i swear . planet of bets is paying me pm like atm and truexgold is buying it at the speed of light . tongue

Hmmm!

No chop alone o o H!

Remember your sis o o "U3566558"
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chid3x: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Account successfully credited, we sincerely apologize for the delay!
Please note that because of the delay, we gave you a bonus of $1.5

Confirmed!
Thanks!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by anex4real: 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Truexgold at what rate do you buy payza fund I have some I want to sell.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rubycute(f): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
anex4real: Truexgold at what rate do you buy payza fund I have some I want to sell.

dey don't deal on payza bro
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by soccer3: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2013
Transaction id 3999xxx57PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (99) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online