Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (129127 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by tex25: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
Fund my pm acct
8536****589PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by ecashier: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Done!

A million thanks ):
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
tex25: Fund my pm acct
8536****589PM

You can check now!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by thorium: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2013
H
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by thorium: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2013
Pls fund my account 768***885PM . Bought PM Since thursday and you guys haven't funded my accnt yet.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
thorium: Pls fund my account 768***885PM . Bought PM Since thursday and you guys haven't funded my accnt yet.

You can't be serious... 'cos we have treated all orders. If we haven't attended to yours, it simply means you didn't submit your payment notification. So check yourself.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by thorium: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
Whatever the case may be, that's not how to address a customer. For all I know, the problem could be from me or from you guys. No one's perfect! I'm very sure I filled in my payment notification. This is not the 1st time I'm using your services. But there was one thing I filled incorrectly, which may not be of any consequence. And thats my PM e-mail address. As. Soon as I noticed I made a mistake with the e-mail I gave, I left an offline message, informing you about it. I even called your numbers. It kept ringing no one answered. Even if the fault was from me, I took steps to contact you guys and got nothing till today. nothing has reflected in my account. I'm not an idle person that I'll. Come here to pick an argument with you. Pls I'm going to send my payment details again. Pls cross-check!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
thorium: Whatever the case may be, that's not how to address a customer. For all I know, the problem could be from me or from you guys. No one's perfect! I'm very sure I filled in my payment notification. This is not the 1st time I'm using your services. But there was one thing I filled incorrectly, which may not be of any consequence. And thats my PM e-mail address. As. Soon as I noticed I made a mistake with the e-mail I gave, I left an offline message, informing you about it. I even called your numbers. It kept ringing no one answered. Even if the fault was from me, I took steps to contact you guys and got nothing till today. nothing has reflected in my account. I'm not an idle person that I'll. Come here to pick an argument with you. Pls I'm going to send my payment details again. Pls cross-check!

Hello.. sorry if i may have addressed you in a manner you rather find offensive. Actually, your account was funded within 7 minutes that you submitted your notification. I have confirmed from the staff that funded your account, and he said you provided this "8872712" as your PM Account no... the staff knowing that you provided the wrong account promptly funded your PM account using your PM e-mail address which you provided, in which case is "je****llen@gmail.com"

Please understand that we cannot bear this loss for you if the above e-mail is not your PM e-mail address. As stated on our terms, it's your duty to provide us with your correct e-currency account information. It is also recommended that you review your entries first before submission, 'cos we do not give room for mistakes esp with account info... this is because we usually fund accounts very fast, at times as fast as 3 mins after your payment notification.

Sorry about your loss.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by thorium: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
Sorry about my loss? That's it? Mistakes cannot be corrected with you people? If a transfer was made to an incorrect e-mail won't it be pending? Wow!! I'm shocked and very disappointed that you would regard that as a loss. I don't pick money from the ground, neither do I steal. So you don't expect me to just accept that my money is gone.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by thorium: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mr. Uzec this is not the place for this. Take your advert elsewhere. I hope u sell one e-book.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
thorium:
Sorry about my loss? That's it? Mistakes cannot be corrected with you people? If a transfer was made to an incorrect e-mail won't it be pending? Wow!! I'm shocked and very disappointed that you would regard that as a loss. I don't pick money from the ground, neither do I steal. So you don't expect me to just accept that my money is gone.

That is the more reason why you should check your entries very well before submitting them. We can't be in our office and also be in your mind at the same time as to know when you have made a mistake.

All the same, you can try opening a new PM account with that e-mail and try your luck...
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by pekelepekele(m): 6:44am On Oct 21, 2013
Transaction ID 5125XXX7P2R3-PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by pekelepekele(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Hello.. sorry if i may have addressed you in a manner you rather find offensive. Actually, your account was funded within 7 minutes that you submitted your notification. I have confirmed from the staff that funded your account, and he said you provided this "8872712" as your PM Account no... the staff knowing that you provided the wrong account promptly funded your PM account using your PM e-mail address which you provided, in which case is "je****llen@gmail.com"

Please understand that we cannot bear this loss for you if the above e-mail is not your PM e-mail address. As stated on our terms, it's your duty to provide us with your correct e-currency account information. It is also recommended that you review your entries first before submission, 'cos we do not give room for mistakes esp with account info... this is because we usually fund accounts very fast, at times as fast as 3 mins after your payment notification.

Sorry about your loss.

Oh I think i understand this now , He submitted a wrong email address and a wrong Perfectmoney account details . Wow that's not good all i can say is sorry to Mr. Thorium and it's only God that knows how many days the owner account of the account you wrongly submitted have been fasting and praying . cheesy
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by thorium: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2013
@pekeleke I just gave an. Incomplete. PM e-mail address. The other details are. Correct.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by juwoonn(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2013
Pls fund ASAP: 384794443PM...
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by thorium: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2013
Pls fund 661019302PM.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by soccer3: 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
pekelepekele: Transaction ID 5125XXX7P2R3-PM

Done!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
thorium: Pls fund 661019302PM.

DONE!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
juwoonn: Pls fund ASAP: 384794443PM...

kindly submit ur payment notification thru the site.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by soccer3: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Done!

There is no money from you guys inside my account
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by BasseyJ(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
3056******74PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by BasseyJ(m): 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
@ truexgold this is unusual, 3+ hours now and no word from you yet angry
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
BasseyJ: @ truexgold this is unusual, 3+ hours now and no word from you yet angry

Sorry bro... just that we haven't seen your payment. We shall keep watch and fund your account once your payment reflects.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
BasseyJ: 3056******74PM

Done!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by BasseyJ(m): 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Done!
Yeap, just got mail
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by soccer3: 3:59am On Oct 22, 2013
pekelepekele: Transaction ID 5125XXX7P2R3-PM

Still waiting
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 6:47am On Oct 22, 2013
soccer3:

Still waiting

We shall be making an official report to our bank today, once they re-credit our account. We shall re-send the money to you. Be patient, it happens at times, perhaps 1 in every 89 transactions.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Biznezman: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2013
TruexGOLD:

We shall be making an official report to our bank today, once they re-credit our account. We shall re-send the money to you. Be patient, it happens at times, perhaps 1 in every 89 transactions.

Pekelepekele

Second transaction

Transaction ID 1473XXX3P2R3-PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2013
Biznezman:

Pekelepekele

Second transaction

Transaction ID 1473XXX3P2R3-PM

completed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (99) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.