Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (128901 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
juwoonn:
Ok Thnks....I think dey've returned

Yes! But they are still having issues.... we can't make any transfer.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by juwoonn(m): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Yes! But they are still having issues.... we can't make any transfer.
Owk sir
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by jerrymania(m): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
TruexGOLD:

However, we would advice you learn how to use your mouth online.
If you have issues with anyone... settle it amicably with them.

Thats what you will say to me right seeing one of your branches is about scamming around. No wahala sha
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
Peeps... we are still having issues logging into our PM 'cos of the maintenance stuff. Will complete all the orders placed today, if the system comes up on time.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by jerrymania(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
TruexGOLD: Peeps... we are still having issues logging into our PM 'cos of the maintenance stuff. Will complete all the orders placed today, if the system comes up on time.

Mr Ikenna, i would advice you to watch your step. I mean seriously watch it.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
juwoonn: Pls credit my PM: 535****23PM

Dear Customer,

The order above has just been processed.
We sincerely regret the delay, it's not really our making.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by juwoonn(m): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Dear Customer,

The order above has just been processed.
We sincerely regret the delay, it's not really our making.

Confirmed boss.....no problem @all. u're well trusted as u've always been very fast. It has never taken u more dan few minutes to credit me so I understand
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
juwoonn:
Confirmed boss.....no problem @all. u're well trusted as u've always been very fast. It has never taken u more dan few minutes to credit me so I understand

Thanks for your kind understanding.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 5:12am On Nov 03, 2013
Happy sunday guyz... be in church today.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Kirinwa: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
TruexGOLD: Happy sunday guyz... be in church today.

The airtel number you dialed is switched off since Friday I started trying your phone line.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
Kirinwa:

The airtel number you dialed is switched off since Friday I started trying your phone line.

And what is your problem bro... kindly state it here. You can also e-mail us or contact us on SKYPE.
Please note that customer support personnels only work during working hours on weekdays.

If you insist on speaking to us, then do that on MONDAY from 08:00AM.

Thank you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by pekelepekele(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2013
Transaction ID 253XXXX0P2R3-PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by sexymonkey(m): 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
@truex I want to buy Perfect Money; how can I do that? am already registered on your site.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by tex25: 8:18am On Nov 04, 2013
Hello, truexgold gut a transaction to make this morning hope u guys are available?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
hello,I just opened an account wt u,How can I fund my account and buy perfecttmoneyy
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Rhemite(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
KINDLY CREDIT MY ACCOUNT PLEASE. Transaction ID- 131******53PM. Thank YOU,
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Rhemite(m): 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
Rhemite: KINDLY CREDIT MY ACCOUNT PLEASE. Transaction ID- 131******53PM. Thank YOU,
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hello Friends,

We are very much aware of your orders, just that today was abit more than we usually receive. All the same we hope to complete your orders today. But where we are not able to complete yours, it won't exceed our funding guarantee period of 48hours.

We therefore plead that you be patient with us.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
neroflo57: hello,I just opened an account wt u,How can I fund my account and buy perfecttmoneyy

Kindly login to the site, you shall find all the instructions there.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Rhemite(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
TruexGOLD: Hello Friends,

We are very much aware of your orders, just that today was abit more than we usually receive. All the same we hope to complete your orders today. But where we are not able to complete yours, it won't exceed our funding guarantee period of 48hours.

We therefore plead that you be patient with us.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD.
FOR BETTER SERVICE, YOU EITHER QUOTE ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN DONE AND PLACED AS SUCCESS OR BETTER STILL GIVE US A TEXT ON OUR MOBILE THAT WE DROP WHILE COMPLETING THE TRANSACTION COS WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE READY. Thank YOU, this is my first time cos a friend refer ME from my old exchanger. Patiently waiting for your alert on my phone for successful funding.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
Rhemite: FOR BETTER SERVICE, YOU EITHER QUOTE ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN DONE AND PLACED AS SUCCESS OR BETTER STILL GIVE US A TEXT ON OUR MOBILE THAT WE DROP WHILE COMPLETING THE TRANSACTION COS WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE READY. Thank YOU, this is my first time cos a friend refer ME from my old exchanger. Patiently waiting for your alert on my phone for successful funding.

Noted Sir..
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
pekelepekele: Transaction ID 253XXXX0P2R3-PM

Sir... i can confirm that your bank has been funded. Please check.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
Rhemite: KINDLY CREDIT MY ACCOUNT PLEASE. Transaction ID- 131******53PM. Thank YOU,

Hello,

Above order has now been processed.
Thank you for choosing TruexGOLD.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Kirinwa: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Your number is still not going through.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by 100keys: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
Pls attend 2 dis...215***419PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
Kirinwa: Your number is still not going through.

Lines are off for today... try tomorrow by 08:00am.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
100keys: Pls attend 2 dis...215***419PM

Hello,

Above order has now been processed.
Thank you for choosing TruexGOLD.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
please ooo process my transaction ooo so it won't pass the 7 hours deadline
my order invoice is
880....83PM and my teller no is 02...23 thank you
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
neroflo57: please ooo process my transaction ooo so it won't pass the 7 hours deadline
my order invoice is
880....83PM and my teller no is 02...23 thank you

Kindly submit your payment notification through the site first.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Kindly submit your payment notification through the site first.

done
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
neroflo57:
done

CREDITED smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (99) (Reply)

3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement