Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (128900 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by valboy20(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
tried withdrawing from pob...I got a 404 error on ya customized pob page..pls fix the link asap
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Doctmaverick(m): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2013
@Truexgold, pls wanna fund my POB acc how will i go abt it?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2013
valboy20: tried withdrawing from pob...I got a 404 error on ya customized pob page..pls fix the link asap

Thanks... but the error is from the P O B end.
All is well with our system... we advice you try again on MONDAY.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2013
Doctmaverick: @Truexgold, pls wanna fund my POB acc how will i go abt it?

Kindly register on the site first, you will find more information about this once you login.

Thank you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by valboy20(m): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2013
truexgold-admin:

Thanks... but the error is from the P O B end.
All is well with our system... we advice you try again on MONDAY.

aight..gon' try again
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2013
Osaenoma: Please fund my PM account. Transaction Id: 6252***51PM.

Account funded.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Vaizman: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
truexgold-admin:

Please note that your P O B account has been credited.
Ya thanks a lot. U guys re jst simply d best.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Vaizman: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
truexgold-admin:

Please note that your P O B account has been credited.
Ya thanks a lot. U guys re jst simply d best. Thought u guys will deduct surprisingly u guys didn't. Truexgold, jst one in million. grin grin
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by valboy20(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
valboy20:

aight..gon' try again

payment request sent from pob(balance transfer)

patiently waiting for ya to credit ma account
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
valboy20:

OK.... once POB approves your payout request. We shall credit your bank instantly.
Thank you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
truexgold-admin:

OK.... once POB approves your payout request. We shall credit your bank instantly.
Thank you.

Your payout request has been approved... but your bank "DIAMOND" seems not to be responding.
We shall keep trying and notify you once we are able to send your funds.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Swiftlee(m): 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
Please whats ur minimun deposits some can buy to fund a POB account?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by valboy20(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
truexgold-admin:

Your payout request has been approved... but your bank "DIAMOND" seems not to be responding.
We shall keep trying and notify you once we are able to send your funds.

aight ..jux keep trying ..fankx
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
Swiftlee: Please whats ur minimun deposits some can buy to fund a POB account?

Minimum deposit and withdrawal for POB is $1.00
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by edenhazard(f): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
@TRUEX....CAN I USE QUICKTELLER IN FUNDING MY P.O.B ACCT WITH U GUYS?? ??
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Swiftlee(m): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
truexgold-admin:

Minimum deposit and withdrawal for POB is $1.00
Owkay, thanks..you guys accept bank deposit i quess?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2013
eden hazard: @TRUEX....CAN I USE QUICKTELLER IN FUNDING MY P.O.B ACCT WITH U GUYS?? ??

We can allow this if you are a verified customer, however, you still need to call our support prior to making each transfer.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2013
Swiftlee:
Owkay, thanks..you guys accept bank deposit i quess?

ofcos.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2013
valboy20:

Processed successfully.
Check your bank.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by valboy20(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2013
truexgold-admin:

Processed successfully.
Check your bank.

ya..seen it. keep up the good work
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
valboy20:

ya..seen it. keep up the good work

Thank you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by LASUITES(m): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
truexgold-admin:

We can allow this if you are a verified customer, however, you still need to call our support prior to making each transfer.
NA WA O....NA ONLY VERIFIED CUSTOMER DAE ENJOY
ALREADY FUNDED SHA with g2n using quickteller method
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
LASUITES: NA WA O....NA ONLY VERIFIED CUSTOMER DAE ENJOY
ALREADY FUNDED SHA with g2n using quickteller method

ok.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by koretlinkz: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2013
please check 44xxxx49POB

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
koretlinkz: please check 44xxxx49POB

Hello.

Your POB account has been funded.

Thank you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by barikay: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
i hav been try to rgister to no avail. tired
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by alayo22002(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
Plz fund ma account..diz ma invoice id-3941""138pob.user name alayo22002
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
barikay: i hav been try to rgister to no avail. tired

If you can't register, it simply means that you are not providing all the required details. Leaving any of the form fields vacant will not help... secondly, your username should be your e-mail address; e.g. a@b.com
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
alayo22002: Plz fund ma account..diz ma invoice id-3941""138pob.user name alayo22002

Kindly submit your payment notification through the site first, before any reminders.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldadmin(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
alayo22002: Plz fund ma account..diz ma invoice id-3941""138pob.user name alayo22002

POB CREDITED.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by barikay: 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
truexgold-admin:

If you can't register, it simply means that you are not providing all the required details. Leaving any of the form fields vacant will not help... secondly, your username should be your e-mail address; e.g. a@b.com
does that mean if i do not hav perfect money acct i can not registered, i left it since i am dealing wit wm
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
barikay: does that mean if i do not hav perfect money acct i can not registered, i left it since i am dealing wit wm

Exactly, that's our policy. Kindly open a PM account and TRY AGIAN. PM accounts are free to open.

N/B: This is required for registration purposes ONLY. It is not a MUST for you to fund the PM account. However, after a successful registration you are free to order for any of the e-currencies you need including Webmoney and also sell at will when you are ready.

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (99) (Reply)

3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement